Windows 10: Hard disk 0mb after blue screen. Please help.

Discus and support Hard disk 0mb after blue screen. Please help. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I got a blue screen and then my windows wasnt booting. So when i tried to reinstall windows it says 0MB unallocated it's the only partition. No C or D... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Rajiv Shetty, Jun 27, 2022.

1. Hard disk 0mb after blue screen. Please help.

I got a blue screen and then my windows wasnt booting. So when i tried to reinstall windows it says 0MB unallocated it's the only partition. No C or D partition. The only partition has 0MB. Using Diskpart and listdisk. It shows the harddrive is 0MB and my pendrive. These are the two disks. But my harddisk shows 0MB. Using Diskpart and list volume, it does not show my harddisk only my pendrive.Please help me. Please....

:)

Rajiv Shetty, Jun 27, 2022
Thema:

Hard disk 0mb after blue screen. Please help.

1. Hard disk 0mb after blue screen. Please help. - Similar Threads - Hard disk 0mb

2. blue screen please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blue screen please help: ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : false AllowNugetExeUpdate : false AllowNugetMSCredentialProviderInstall : false...
  3. Blue Screen please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen please help.: ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : false AllowNugetExeUpdate : false AllowNugetMSCredentialProviderInstall : false...
  4. Blue Screen please help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen please help.: ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : false AllowNugetExeUpdate : false AllowNugetMSCredentialProviderInstall : false...
  5. Hard disk 0mb after blue screen. Please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hard disk 0mb after blue screen. Please help.: I got a blue screen and then my windows wasnt booting. So when i tried to reinstall windows it says 0MB unallocated it's the only partition. No C or D partition. The only partition has 0MB. Using Diskpart and listdisk. It shows the harddrive is 0MB and my pendrive. These are...
  6. Raw Hard disk with blue screen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Raw Hard disk with blue screen: Hey guys.. How are ya all I hope you're doing well... Lately, I have been facing a problem on my hp laptop which is running in windows 10 os. First of all, I have a 320 GB hard disk divided to 3 partitions. C partition is running fine but D and E are not. Both D...
  7. Blue Screen, please help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen, please help!: So I've been getting blue screens on and off for a while now and it's getting a little old now. i have no idea what the cause of the crash may be and I've tried to troubleshoot the issue many times but end up nowhere. i have also replace pretty much everything in my machine...
  8. Blue Screen Please Help

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blue Screen Please Help: Every time i tried to load up ROBLOX it gives me a blue screen and it says Stop code: IRQL_UNEXPECTED_VALUE What failed: ndis.sys Can someone help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-please-help/ccac96ae-4fb3-4faa-bfe2-1576ad6defb6
  9. no hard disk detected after blue screen

no hard disk detected after blue screen: I use Windows 10 as an operating system on Lenovo ideapad 320. this morning while using Firefox browser, I received the microsoft blue screen that I actually forgot what it said then the PC restarted automatically and I got this screen in the picture. I connected the computer...
  10. blue screen please help

blue screen please help: DESKTOP-GV6G7KL-Thu_12_07_2017_205114_34.zipDESKTOP-GV6G7KL-Thu_12_07_2017_205114_34.zip 99843