Windows 10: Hard disk crashed and cannot be restored. I had windows 10. I have a new computer. How can...

Discus and support Hard disk crashed and cannot be restored. I had windows 10. I have a new computer. How can... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My hard drive crashed due to a brown out. There was no way to get any of my data from the drive. I have a new computer now and I want to log into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Tabitha Sutch, Feb 2, 2023.

1. Hard disk crashed and cannot be restored. I had windows 10. I have a new computer. How can...

My hard drive crashed due to a brown out. There was no way to get any of my data from the drive. I have a new computer now and I want to log into windows. I am unable to do so. Can someone help? Also, I pay for microsoft office. How do I access that?

:)

Tabitha Sutch, Feb 2, 2023
  2. Andre Da Costa, Feb 2, 2023
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

Hard disk crashed and cannot be restored. I had windows 10. I have a new computer. How can... 42853d1485958256t-restoring-windows-10-image-using-macrium-reflect-.jpg
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Feb 2, 2023
  4. vivanco Win User

Hard disk crashed and cannot be restored. I had windows 10. I have a new computer. How can...

hard disk drive problem

i have a western digital 120 gb ide hard drive ( there was still 25 gb free space ) and everything was running fine until i decided to update windows xp home edition service pack 1 to service pack 2. I updated the windows and after the updating was done it asked me to restart the computer so i restarted the computer and it was normal then the windows would not start up. i turned off the computer and then turned it back on, everything gets on normally but it gets stock at where it says windows xp, it just stays there forever therefore i dont get to my desktop. Any idea what might be causing the problem?

I have an old hard disk drive which im not using and it has 10 gb space. Can i plug it to my system and run the windows from that and still be able use my other hard disk too so i can uninstall the service pack 2 from my hard disk.

Waiting for your suggestions!

Thank you for your time !

vivanco, Feb 2, 2023
Thema:

Hard disk crashed and cannot be restored. I had windows 10. I have a new computer. How can...

1. Hard disk crashed and cannot be restored. I had windows 10. I have a new computer. How can... - Similar Threads - Hard disk crashed

2. Hard disk crashed and cannot be restored. I had windows 10. I have a new computer. How can...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hard disk crashed and cannot be restored. I had windows 10. I have a new computer. How can...: My hard drive crashed due to a brown out. There was no way to get any of my data from the drive. I have a new computer now and I want to log into windows. I am unable to do so. Can someone help? Also, I pay for microsoft office. How do I access that?...
  3. Hard disk crashed and cannot be restored. I had windows 10. I have a new computer. How can...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hard disk crashed and cannot be restored. I had windows 10. I have a new computer. How can...: My hard drive crashed due to a brown out. There was no way to get any of my data from the drive. I have a new computer now and I want to log into windows. I am unable to do so. Can someone help? Also, I pay for microsoft office. How do I access that?...
  4. I had to get a new hard drive

I had to get a new hard drive: The guy who sold me my new 128G SSD put a version of Windows 10 on my computer that's all messed up. Do I need to buy a new copy of Windows 10 to clean it up? I was using Windows 10 Pro on the old hard drive....
  5. How can I get back my Windows 10 after hard disk crash

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can I get back my Windows 10 after hard disk crash: Hello, The hard disk of my Lenovo laptop crashed and I had to change it. How do I get back the Windows 10 OS that came with the laptop? Kindly help with simple to follow steps. Thanks....
  6. I have a hard disk that shows up in the computer and is working but is not in disk...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have a hard disk that shows up in the computer and is working but is not in disk...: need help to move it to disk managemt https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-hard-disk-that-shows-up-in-the-computer/392df737-4ce9-4229-b905-88eb470a4b46
  7. my harddrive crashed and I had to restore disk which was win 8.1 and I had upgraded when...

my harddrive crashed and I had to restore disk which was win 8.1 and I had upgraded when...: I need to reinstall win 10 and also Office 365 on my systen look at office file in my account for PC is listed as DONPC . Need help in reloading my system. *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  8. I have had the misfortune of having a hard drive crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have had the misfortune of having a hard drive crash: I had to reload windows and rebuild my alienware laptop. fs 2020 is gone. I have reinstalled everything, and have gotten into "Microsoft games" and in my library it shows i have purchased fs 2020, but i cannot download it again.... help????...
  9. my desktop and taskbar have changed. How can I restore what I had?

in Windows 10 Customization
    my desktop and taskbar have changed. How can I restore what I had?: my desktop and taskbar have changed. How can I restore what I had? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-desktop-and-taskbar-have-changed-how-can-i/2ae8222d-9df4-4f57-8e90-b247ea349d5d
  10. Have Windows 7 computer. How can I preinstall windows 10 on a new disk to replace the old...

Have Windows 7 computer. How can I preinstall windows 10 on a new disk to replace the old...: OK. So, I have a computer now running windows 7 on a ~350GByte SSD. I just bought a new 1TB SSD. I would like to use the computer under windows 7 to install windows 10 on the new SSD and then swap out the smaller (W7 drive) for the new 1TB drive with W10 on it. (1) Is that...