Windows 10: Hard disk error on a hard drive that does not exist

Discus and support Hard disk error on a hard drive that does not exist in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi allSo last night I'm playing the game Forged Battalion and my system is normally otherwise solid with no issues at all and out of nowhere the sound... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by account blocked getting, Dec 5, 2021.

1. Hard disk error on a hard drive that does not exist

Hi allSo last night I'm playing the game Forged Battalion and my system is normally otherwise solid with no issues at all and out of nowhere the sound goes brrr for a little second which I thought oh **** normally that's the sign of a BSOD. Oddly though my PC recovered from this and I could continue playing the game and everything was fine after that.So normally I check event viewer to see what happened if anything and notice some disk errors I have never seen before. The driver detected a controller error on \Device\Harddisk7\DR23Now the really weird thing is I have no Hard disk 7 when I go i

:)

account blocked getting, Dec 5, 2021
  2. Jess Bor Win User

HARD DISK DRIVE ERROR

Hi Aditya,

In order for us to help you with your concern about hard disk drive error, kindly answer the following questions first:

• What specific error are you getting? Are you getting an alpha-numeric error codes such as 0x80070057? If possible, kindly post here a screen shot of the actual error.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • For initial troubleshooting steps, kindly access this
      support link

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Jess Bor, Dec 5, 2021
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Hard drive error

Hi,

This issue could be due to corrupted system file(s), faulty Hard disk drive or
    no power to the drive. We would like to know some information to better isolate the issue:

• Have you done any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried disconnecting and reconnecting hard drive's SATA cable and power cable?
    • Have you tried running CHKDSK command? CHKDSK command scans disk for errors.
    • What type of disk drive are you using?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Dec 5, 2021
  4. Hard disk error on a hard drive that does not exist

Hard drive error

Hi, Aleex75

Since it already enables let to the step by step in fixing the problem

Remove and reconnect your hard drive

Remove your hard drive from your computer.

Reconnect the hard drive check-in if you still encountering SMART hard disk error.

Run hard drive test

Choose an option to run a hard drive test. It may be under the Advanced or Diagnostic tab.

Wait for the hard drive test to be completed.

When the hard drive test is finished, you can reboot your computer to check whether the SMART hard disk error Windows 10 is solved.

However, if this solution is not working, you can move on to the next SMART hard disk error fix.

Run Chkdsk Command

Step 1: Enter Command Prompt

Connect the Windows installation disc to your computer.

Boot your computer from it.

Then go on based on the instructions and click Repair your computer.

Click Command Prompt to continue.

Step 2: Type the command

Type the command chkdsk /f/r c: and hit Enter to continue.

When the scanning process is finished, you can exit the command window and reboot your computer to check the SMART hard disk error is solved.

Regards,

Erik

EriksonBautista24, Dec 5, 2021
Thema:

Hard disk error on a hard drive that does not exist

1. Hard disk error on a hard drive that does not exist - Similar Threads - Hard disk error

2. Hard Disk Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hard Disk Drive: Hello,I just purchased a new HP computer and I have downloaded three programs and now my C drive says there is only 183GB of 237GB free and my entire hard disk drive which has 931 GB available has nothing in it. I don't know how to use the drive and have my programs...
  3. Hard Disk Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hard Disk Drive: Hello,I just purchased a new HP computer and I have downloaded three programs and now my C drive says there is only 183GB of 237GB free and my entire hard disk drive which has 931 GB available has nothing in it. I don't know how to use the drive and have my programs...
  4. Hard Disk Drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Hard disk error on a hard drive that does not exist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hard disk error on a hard drive that does not exist: Hi allSo last night I'm playing the game Forged Battalion and my system is normally otherwise solid with no issues at all and out of nowhere the sound goes brrr for a little second which I thought oh **** normally that's the sign of a BSOD. Oddly though my PC recovered from...
  6. Hard disk error on a hard drive that does not exist

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hard disk error on a hard drive that does not exist: Hi allSo last night I'm playing the game Forged Battalion and my system is normally otherwise solid with no issues at all and out of nowhere the sound goes brrr for a little second which I thought oh **** normally that's the sign of a BSOD. Oddly though my PC recovered from...
  7. hard disk drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    hard disk drive: my drive is displaying a bad block error and wont open plz help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hard-disk-drive/f50b0966-36ba-4d86-84b3-867a6ced81ad
  8. Errors on hard disk

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Errors on hard disk: I have multiple errors on my hard disk and wish to replace my hard drive with a SSD. I want to clone my current environment--under Windows 10 PRO--and be up and running when it is installed. I used AOMEI to clone the current hard disk environment to the SSD and it fails due...
  9. Hard Disk Drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hard Disk Drive: How do I look at the various segments of the hard disk drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hard-disk-drive/b4524ded-cb90-48ef-a253-425794dce241
  10. HARD DISK WITH ERRORS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HARD DISK WITH ERRORS: Windows detected a hard disk problem. The following was included: Disk Name: WDC WD10s21X-24R1BT0-SSHD-8GB; Volume: C:\D:\ Do you know what this is indicating?...