Windows 10: Hard Disk Error

Discus and support Hard Disk Error in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; It happened just a few days ago. I restarted my PC and was faced with a screen saying it was Repairing or Fixing drive E. It took too long so I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by V_349, Oct 19, 2020.

1. V_349 Win User

Hard Disk Error

It happened just a few days ago. I restarted my PC and was faced with a screen saying it was Repairing or Fixing drive E.
    It took too long so I restarted my PC again and windows came up with no problembecause I installed my windows on my SSD and everything else on Hard Drive, But all the other drives were missing. I opened the partition management and the SSD is fine, but my Hard Drive has "Errors" instead of "Online". I checked other forums on microsoft and other sites, but most answers were like this: "Open This PC and right click on the drive you have problem with..."

The problem is I only have the windows drive right now and everything else is gone. Looks like there is a connection problem between windows and my hard drive. In the Device Manager properties under General tab it says "This device is working properly." but in the Volume tab when I click populate It says "Volume information for this disk cannot be found".

:)

V_349, Oct 19, 2020
  2. Jess Bor Win User

HARD DISK DRIVE ERROR

Hi Aditya,

In order for us to help you with your concern about hard disk drive error, kindly answer the following questions first:

• What specific error are you getting? Are you getting an alpha-numeric error codes such as 0x80070057? If possible, kindly post here a screen shot of the actual error.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • For initial troubleshooting steps, kindly access this
      support link

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Jess Bor, Oct 19, 2020
  3. 3rd master hard disk error

Ugh, i just got that on my dads pc, he was ripping a dvd to his external hdd to play off the ps3, when we rebooted it he got a 3rd master hard disk error.

Anybody got any suggestions?

I reset the cmos for about 5 minutes thinking thats all i needed to do, but that didn't happen.

freaksavior, Oct 19, 2020
  4. Hard Disk Error

External Hard disk contents are not visible.

Hi Pranoti,

For us to narrow down your concern with your external hard disk, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Do you hear any clicking sound when connecting your hard disk?

In the meantime, we suggest that you update all your device driver.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Oct 19, 2020
Thema:

Hard Disk Error

1. Hard Disk Error - Similar Threads - Hard Disk Error

2. Hard disk, Sector errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hard disk, Sector errors: Hi,I see some 3 bad sector errors in my hard disk.. what do i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hard-disk-sector-errors/77709397-fe1c-4d38-ad1a-a08c5ec9176d
  3. Hard disk error

Hard disk error: Hey Am having issues, i just force shut my system down, and power it again and i saw an erroe message "S.M.A.R.T bad press f1 to resume". Please what does that mean. The system is working fine and i have not use the system up to one year. Asus laptop. 4GB ram, 2.0Ghz,...
  4. Hard Disk Error

Hard Disk Error: Good afternoon My computer has been having a blue screen since last week, out of the blue. Before it happens there are clicking sounds on the right side of it followed by the sound something makes when you turn it off. It stays alert for like 5 seconds before it does this...
  5. Hard Disk Partition Error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hard Disk Partition Error: Hai, After Update from Windows 7 to Windows 10, I can't Partition my C Drive, which is the only drive i have. I can the make shrinking but can't assign the allocated space to any other drive, when i try to make it, it gives the error message as follows, [ATTACH]After this ,...
  6. Errors on hard disk

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Errors on hard disk: I have multiple errors on my hard disk and wish to replace my hard drive with a SSD. I want to clone my current environment--under Windows 10 PRO--and be up and running when it is installed. I used AOMEI to clone the current hard disk environment to the SSD and it fails due...
  7. Hard Disk Error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hard Disk Error: Hard Disk Error Hard Disk 6 (3F6) (Disk tests OK in Diags but won't Boot) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hard-disk-error/d1182320-c9d2-4f43-8b98-17f66d446577
  8. HARD DISK WITH ERRORS

HARD DISK WITH ERRORS: Windows detected a hard disk problem. The following was included: Disk Name: WDC WD10s21X-24R1BT0-SSHD-8GB; Volume: C:\D:\ Do you know what this is indicating?...
  9. Check (errors) hard disk

Check (errors) hard disk: Hello, Dear Sir / Madam please be nice to help me in connection with my laptop hard drive. What settings can I give to check it out and see if it has errors and set it up for hours of operation. Thank you! Wait for response! A wonderful day!...
  10. Hard Disk Error No codes)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hard Disk Error No codes): Its a bad title for a topic but read it out and HELP... I need all my data back.... this D: drive is my game and anime all stored inside I was playing a game and halfway through the game it crashed now back in windows, I re-launch the game (Its in drive D: not the main...