Windows 10: Hard disk failure is mminent! Please back up your hard disk and have it replaced!

Discus and support Hard disk failure is mminent! Please back up your hard disk and have it replaced! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, My computer will not retart (Windows 10, upgraded from windows 7). I have the following message: hard disk failure is mminent! Please back up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AlexCR69, Apr 17, 2019.

1. AlexCR69 Win User

Hard disk failure is mminent! Please back up your hard disk and have it replaced!

Hi,

My computer will not retart (Windows 10, upgraded from windows 7). I have the following message: hard disk failure is mminent! Please back up your hard disk and have it replaced! Then I have following options: press F10 for Setup, F2 to Continue.

Then when I press F2, it says: Please insert reboot disk. But I don't à reboot disk.

What should I do bacause I don't want to loose my files? I am a novice in computer!

Can I create a reboot disk from prompt screan to restart my computer and how?

Can I create I create à System recovery file in USB from the prompt screan and how?

Thanks.

Alex.

:)

AlexCR69, Apr 17, 2019

2. Hard disk smart check FAILURE

Greetings,

Whenever I am starting my laptop below message is displaying

“boot device not found, operating system not installed, hard disk 3F0, press F2 system diagnostics

I can’t installed my windows on hard disk, any windows not getting boot after starting

After checking my hard disk for quick check following error displayed

hard drive Smart check- FAILED & failure id- QCXTH1-6KW601-MFPX1A-960EV03

please suggest for hard disk fixing. I already recovered my data by removing hard disk and attached with pc as USB

HP Pavilion 14-b109ex Ultrabook

SERIAL NO. 5CD2526C98

Hitachi Hard disk -750 GB

krunal parmar, Apr 17, 2019
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Hard disk failure

Hi Asad,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to run Check Disk and check if that helps. Follow the steps below.

Run a Check Disk on the drive.

You can perform a check disk to spot any error in your hard disk. To do so, right- click on the start button>select
    command prompt (admin)> type “chkdsk/f/r” and press enter.

This will display the exact errors occurring in your hard drive.

Chkdsk disclaimer.

Important: While performing chkdsk on the hard drive if any bad sectors are found on the hard drive when chkdsk tries to repair that sector if any data available on that might be lost

Further you may Scan the drive and fix the errors by following the on screen instructions.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you

Thanks

Pavan_N, Apr 17, 2019
  4. Hard disk failure is mminent! Please back up your hard disk and have it replaced!

Widows 10 hard disk failure drill

Surely Microsoft has information about what to do if on a PC running windows 10 you have a hard disk failure. On Windows 7 we had system images etc and you could find a Microsoft video clip which explained every step so that the replacement HDD contained
    everything you had on the failed disk, provided of course, you had backed up.

ThomasLangford, Apr 17, 2019
Thema:

Hard disk failure is mminent! Please back up your hard disk and have it replaced!

1. Hard disk failure is mminent! Please back up your hard disk and have it replaced! - Similar Threads - Hard disk failure

2. hard disk failure is imminent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hard disk failure is imminent: I know there is another post about this but mine is a bit different I had the hard disk error and I took a bit too long to understand what was happening but I finally did and changed the hard drive but I forgot to backup my data so I reinstalled windows and when I do it says...
  3. hard disk failure is imminent

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hard disk failure is imminent: I know there is another post about this but mine is a bit different I had the hard disk error and I took a bit too long to understand what was happening but I finally did and changed the hard drive but I forgot to backup my data so I reinstalled windows and when I do it says...
  4. Windows 11 Hard disk failure is imminent! Please back up your hard disk and have it replaced

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Hard disk failure is imminent! Please back up your hard disk and have it replaced: I upgraded to windows 11 on my PC the other day. I went to use it and would not show on monitor so i reset PC. PC was still functioning before reset just could not get display to show anything. After reset PC I could no longer get into windows 11 asks me to enter BIOs. PC...
  5. Windows 11 Hard disk failure is imminent! Please back up your hard disk and have it replaced

Windows 11 Hard disk failure is imminent! Please back up your hard disk and have it replaced: I upgraded to windows 11 on my PC the other day. I went to use it and would not show on monitor so i reset PC. PC was still functioning before reset just could not get display to show anything. After reset PC I could no longer get into windows 11 asks me to enter BIOs. PC...
  6. Replacing New Hard Disk

in Windows 10 Support
    Replacing New Hard Disk: Hello,If I restore a backup image of the system (which contains windows 10 and office) to a brand new disk (same computer), do I have to re-license /re-validate the windows and office ?Answers will be appreciated.ThanksWidows 10, 20H2 x64, 19042.1165 183706
  7. Hard Disk Failure Imminent

Hard Disk Failure Imminent: The last two times I've booted my laptop it has stopped loading and displayed a message along the lines of "Hard disk failure imminent to avoid not data loss yes it words it like that please back up your drive and preform disk repair from system diagnostic window - press...
  8. Hard drive disk failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hard drive disk failure: I am getting "Hard drive disk failure" when I turn on my computer. Is that something that can be repaired by reinstalling windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hard-drive-disk-failure/a739eae0-7a6b-4ef3-9a54-d51ddeb632fb
  9. Hard disk failure is imminent.

Hard disk failure is imminent.: When starting my computer I sometimes get a message that Hard Disk Failure Imminent. Please back up your hard disk and have it replaced. Press F10 for Setup. F2 to continue. The first time I got this screen it clicked on F2 and Windows opened and all seemed fine. Now I...
  10. Hard disk failure is imminent! Please back up your hard disk and have it replaced!

Hard disk failure is imminent! Please back up your hard disk and have it replaced!: Hi, My computer will not retart (Windows 10, upgraded from windows 7). I have the following message: hard disk failure is mminent! Please back up your hard disk and have it replaced! Then I have following options: press F10 for Setup, F2 to Continue. Then when I press...