Windows 10: Hard Disk

Discus and support Hard Disk in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi All.. I have installed windows 10 enterprise but i have 2 additional hard disk it shown on device manager but not in disk management i do really... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Shamsulchowdhury, Aug 3, 2018.

1. Hard Disk

Hi All..

I have installed windows 10 enterprise but i have 2 additional hard disk it shown on device manager but not in disk management i do really need some help in this regard ..i really dont know and i couldn't find any where any solution. all you tube video i see unallocated option but for me nothing a solution will be such a kidness

thank you in advance

:)

Shamsulchowdhury, Aug 3, 2018

2. External Hard disk contents are not visible.

Hi Pranoti,

For us to narrow down your concern with your external hard disk, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Do you hear any clicking sound when connecting your hard disk?

In the meantime, we suggest that you update all your device driver.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Aug 3, 2018
  3. Riel Alc Win User
    Remove spare hard disk as system disk

Thank you for your reply.

There's a possibility that your HDD was detected as OS drive during the Windows installation. To remove your HDD as system disk, we suggest reformatting it. To do so, please follow the steps below:

• Open Disk Management.
    • Right-click on your HDD, then select Format.
    • On the Format windows, type your preferred Volume label,
      File system (NTFS is recommended)
      , Allocation unit size (leave as Default).
    • Check the Perform a quick format option, then click
      OK

Note: Please back up your files before reformatting the drive.

Feel free to post back should you need further help.

Riel Alc, Aug 3, 2018
  4. Hard Disk

Hard Disk Failure : Event ID 13150

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to Run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter
    and check.

Follow the steps to run the troubleshooter:

• Type "Troubleshooting" in the Search box from the desktop and click "Troubleshooting".
    • Click on "View all" from the left pane and select "Hardware and Devices".
    • Click on “Advanced” and then click on “Run as Administrator”.
    • Click “Next” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

If issue still persists, I suggest you to run check disk on the hard drive to see if there are any corruptions.

Follow the below steps:

1. Press Windows key + X, click Command Prompt (Admin).

2. In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:

chkdsk /f

Disclaimer: While performing check disk on the hard drive, if any bad sectors are found then check disk will try to repair that sector. Any data available on a bad sector might be
    lost.

Once Check Disk completes, boot the computer and then check if the issue resolved.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank You

Anju Thekkethil, Aug 3, 2018
Thema:

Hard Disk

1. Hard Disk - Similar Threads - Hard Disk

2. My Internal hard disk is showing Dynamic Errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Internal hard disk is showing Dynamic Errors: Hi My Internal hard disk is showing Dynamic Errors what I need to doCheck the image https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-internal-hard-disk-is-showing-dynamic-errors/4c83fae9-5bcb-46d8-af03-2b89ca801294
  3. My Internal hard disk is showing Dynamic Errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Internal hard disk is showing Dynamic Errors: Hi My Internal hard disk is showing Dynamic Errors what I need to doCheck the image https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-internal-hard-disk-is-showing-dynamic-errors/4c83fae9-5bcb-46d8-af03-2b89ca801294
  4. My seagate hard disk does not show up in explorer in windows 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My seagate hard disk does not show up in explorer in windows 7: I have been using a 1terabyte External Hard Disk Seagate P/N ITEAP5-500 USB as backup for my files. I tried backing up some files today and it worked well for some time. Suddenly "Windows explorer" hung and I could neither log out nor restart. With no option I reset the PC...
  5. My seagate hard disk does not show up in explorer in windows 7

My seagate hard disk does not show up in explorer in windows 7: I have been using a 1terabyte External Hard Disk Seagate P/N ITEAP5-500 USB as backup for my files. I tried backing up some files today and it worked well for some time. Suddenly "Windows explorer" hung and I could neither log out nor restart. With no option I reset the PC...
  6. My external hard disk drive doesnt show the folder where I go into all my files???

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My external hard disk drive doesnt show the folder where I go into all my files???: When I connect the external disk drive to my computer or laptop, the external hard disk drive is still recognised but the folder I used to have to go into to access all my folders is gone. When I go to properties it shows as the space available is still the same as before...
  7. My external hard disk drive doesnt show the folder where I go into all my files???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My external hard disk drive doesnt show the folder where I go into all my files???: When I connect the external disk drive to my computer or laptop, the external hard disk drive is still recognised but the folder I used to have to go into to access all my folders is gone. When I go to properties it shows as the space available is still the same as before...
  8. My external hard disk drive doesnt show the folder where I go into all my files???

9. bitlocker key for extranl hard disk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bitlocker key for extranl hard disk: Hi Team,Could you please help me with the below?I recently updated to Windows 11 and I have installed the SSD card instead of HDD. After this process when I connected to the external hard drive it asking the Bit locker key but I never gave the Bit locker key. Could you please...
  10. bitlocker key for extranl hard disk

bitlocker key for extranl hard disk: Hi Team,Could you please help me with the below?I recently updated to Windows 11 and I have installed the SSD card instead of HDD. After this process when I connected to the external hard drive it asking the Bit locker key but I never gave the Bit locker key. Could you please...