Windows 10: Hard drive completely erased after installing Windows

Discus and support Hard drive completely erased after installing Windows in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello when i got windows installed my hard drive was completely erase ***Modified title from: خرابی سیستم***... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by shagharhamati1, Jan 7, 2020.

1. Hard drive completely erased after installing Windows

Hello when i got windows installed my hard drive was completely erase

***Modified title from: خرابی سیستم***

:)

shagharhamati1, Jan 7, 2020
  2. ocgmj Win User

erasing hard drive completely ...

This is what I use:
    CopyWipe™

ocgmj, Jan 7, 2020
  3. erasing hard drive completely ...

So I saw this ....
    does that mean I need to unhook the drives I dont want deleted ... just hook up the drives I want to erase and start up the computer with cd drive as boot #1?

copenhagen69, Jan 7, 2020
  4. Hard drive completely erased after installing Windows

little cat, Jan 7, 2020
Thema:

Hard drive completely erased after installing Windows

1. Hard drive completely erased after installing Windows - Similar Threads - Hard drive completely

2. Installation Media erased my external hard drive?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installation Media erased my external hard drive?: I was attempting to reset my Windows 10, and needed to create Installation Media in order to do so. The only thing I had on my was my 2TB External Hard Drive, so I used that. It now appears that all the files I had previously on this hard drive are now erased and only has...
  3. Erase hard drive

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Erase hard drive: I need to erase a hard drive on my laptop and reinstall windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/erase-hard-drive/45337d3a-9570-4b8a-aa15-488949ed650a
  4. secondary hard drive got erased on windows reinstallation

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    secondary hard drive got erased on windows reinstallation: I recently had a BSOD issue on my Dell XPS laptop. I attempted to repair corrupted system files and refreshing windows installation a number of times which didn't help. I managed to create a windows recovery disk on a USB stick. The laptop has two hard drives. Windows...
  5. erase hard drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    erase hard drive: How can I erase whole of hard drive on Windows 10 laptop prior to disposal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/erase-hard-drive/e89e3f53-c433-4515-aa27-9c38560c91f4
  6. when i got windows installed my hard drive was completely erase

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    when i got windows installed my hard drive was completely erase: Hello when i got windows installed my hard drive was completely erase https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%D8%AE%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A8%DB%8C/bd96c32b-970c-41bb-a949-fedd228dd445
  7. erasing hard drive

erasing hard drive: F disk my hard drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/erasing-hard-drive/688e342a-8849-47fa-a272-748eda47b9eb
  8. Erased my hard drive unexpectedly

Erased my hard drive unexpectedly: I have erased my hard disk unexpectedly while dual booting my windows with ubuntu , I need to get back to my windows 10 now please help me with this . And what happens to my activation , will I be able to get that back because my activation is done with digital licence that...
  9. Free Windows 10 - Getting Back After New Hard-Drive Installation or Hard-Drive Erase.

Free Windows 10 - Getting Back After New Hard-Drive Installation or Hard-Drive Erase.: Hello, I have a laptop that came with Windows 8.1 installed, so I took the FREE Windows 10 upgrade when it became available. As the FREE Windows 10 upgrade is no longer available I want to know the steps on how to get my FREE Windows 10 back in the event I need to install...
  10. Cannot format Hard drive to completely install clean Windows

Cannot format Hard drive to completely install clean Windows: Hi, I have a Viglen (Tesco's) Connect 10 tablet (Desktop-CTR0QB9). BIOS - american megatrends Ver 5.008. CPU - Intel Atom z3735G @ 1.33Ghz 32Bit with 64Bit support. Was all up to date with V1709, Malwarebytes, Defender. I was having a problem with the screen and...