Windows 10: Hard drive died before I could deactivate my digital windows 10 pro liscense! how can I get...

Discus and support Hard drive died before I could deactivate my digital windows 10 pro liscense! how can I get... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I had a PC that died and Finally got a new one. So I never got the chance to deactivate the license on the old PC. I have a digital license linked to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by nathananchinsko, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Hard drive died before I could deactivate my digital windows 10 pro liscense! how can I get...

I had a PC that died and Finally got a new one. So I never got the chance to deactivate the license on the old PC. I have a digital license linked to my Microsoft account but it wont let me activate it on my new PC. I go to activate it and I get an error code 0xC004F213. The trouble shoot sends me to the Microsoft store. Is there anyway I can get my windows 10 pro digital key back to activate it on my new PC?

:)

nathananchinsko, Sep 6, 2019
  2. little cat, Sep 6, 2019
  3. Jelu Cal Win User
    Windows 10 home Digital Liscense running windows 10 pro issues

Hi,

Based on the screenshot that you've shared, we'd need additional details to determine the cause of the error message.

We'd like to check the following:

• If you're using the Windows 10 Home edition prior to formatting your hard drive.
    • If you've reinstalled the Windows 10 Home edition after you've formatted your device.
    • If you've directly installed the Windows 10 Pro edition after you've formatted your device.

We look forward to your response.

Jelu Cal, Sep 6, 2019
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Hard drive died before I could deactivate my digital windows 10 pro liscense! how can I get...

Re-installing Digital Image Pro

Hello,

Windows 10 may have encountered a software corruption that caused this issue. For us to better assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• What changes have you made on your computer that caused you to perform a system restore?
    • What error message are you getting whenever you try to install Digital Image Pro?
    • Did you purchase Digital Image Pro from the Windows Store?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you access safe mode on Windows 10 by following the steps on this

link
    and follow the section that says From Settings. Once on safe mode, try to install Digital Image Pro and see if you'll encounter any issues.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Xylee Del, Sep 6, 2019
Thema:

Hard drive died before I could deactivate my digital windows 10 pro liscense! how can I get...

1. Hard drive died before I could deactivate my digital windows 10 pro liscense! how can I get... - Similar Threads - Hard drive died

2. Reinstalling digital liscense

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstalling digital liscense: i bought my pc that had a windows 10 digital license but currently im running windows 11 on it and i am having trouble i have no clue how to re install my digital license....
  3. Reinstalling digital liscense

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reinstalling digital liscense: i bought my pc that had a windows 10 digital license but currently im running windows 11 on it and i am having trouble i have no clue how to re install my digital license....
  4. Do I need to deactivate windows and office before I replace my faulty hard drive?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Do I need to deactivate windows and office before I replace my faulty hard drive?: Hi AllI would like to reinstall windows on the same pc just with a new hard disk. Do I need to deactivate windows and office before I change hard drives?Thank you....
  5. Do I need to deactivate windows and office before I replace my faulty hard drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do I need to deactivate windows and office before I replace my faulty hard drive?: Hi AllI would like to reinstall windows on the same pc just with a new hard disk. Do I need to deactivate windows and office before I change hard drives?Thank you....
  6. Do I need to deactivate windows and office before I replace my faulty hard drive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. If I unlink my Microsoft account with my Digital Liscense, can I still use it?

If I unlink my Microsoft account with my Digital Liscense, can I still use it?: I've wanted to use a different OS for my PC but I want to retain the license/product key for use on another computer. Note that I don't want to transfer my license to a different machine, in short I want to save it for later.Is there any way I can do this?Best regards, BotRod...
  8. Dead Hard drive, how can I get Windows 10 pro on the new one?

Dead Hard drive, how can I get Windows 10 pro on the new one?: My hard drive stopped working. Ive got a replacement, but i dont know how to get windows 10 on the new internal drive. i cant get anything off the old drive. Its a brick. All other hardware is working fine, ive still got the same motherboard, processor, etc. i dont have...
  9. Digital Liscense

Digital Liscense: I am trying to downgrade my laptop to Windows 7 as an experiment for a comparison. I used the same product key to obtain an activated version of Windows 10, therefore the product key should work the same. But, I am pretty sure that Windows 7 wont ask for my account...
  10. Windows 10 Digital Liscense issue.

Windows 10 Digital Liscense issue.: I used to have a laptop with Windows 10 professional. It was upgraded with Windows 7 into Windows 10. My Microsoft online account confirms this because the PC is still listed under my devices and the last known update was some time around late 2017. I have a new laptop that...