Windows 10: Hard drive dissapeared

Discus and support Hard drive dissapeared in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My in-built hard drive recently vanished after a windows update. I am unable to find it, and I recently ran out of space in my SSD, so I need to put... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AmmoWolf7, Oct 21, 2019.

1. AmmoWolf7 Win User

Hard drive dissapeared

My in-built hard drive recently vanished after a windows update. I am unable to find it, and I recently ran out of space in my SSD, so I need to put stuff on my hard drive. I have been unable to troubleshoot since you guys removed the devices troubleshooting option. Please help, I need the space

:)

AmmoWolf7, Oct 21, 2019
  2. nolanhbk Win User

My Hard Drive Dissapeared?

My Hard Drive has always showed up and worked perfectly, although recently it dissapeared. I found an old flashdrive in my house and wanted to check if anything important was on it, but after i ejected it, TONS of my stuff was not working then I realized
    my second hard drive dissapeared. Has this happened to anyone else or is there a fix for this? Thank!

nolanhbk, Oct 21, 2019
  3. Overclock your hard drive!!!

Heres a much easier hack that I realized quite a few years ago that really does work!

REQUIREMENTS:
    • Hard drive with molex power connection.
    • PSU with more than 1 strand that has molex plugs on it.
    • Wire strippers, soldering iron if you're fancy, electrical tape if you're not.
    STEPS:
    • Take the strand of connectors from your PSU, and decide which one will be the donator for this overclocking adventure.
    • Cut the yellow and orange cables, then twist them together.
    • Find the power connector you've chosen as the overclocking connector, and release the orange cable from the connector. Now use your preferred method to bind them together, then place it back together.
    • Plug in a drive and feel the speed!
    Congratulations! You've just overclocked your hard drive!

Sir B. Fannybottom, Oct 21, 2019
  4. Hard drive dissapeared

little cat, Oct 21, 2019
Thema:

Hard drive dissapeared

1. Hard drive dissapeared - Similar Threads - Hard drive dissapeared

2. Flash Drive Dissapears

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flash Drive Dissapears: Hello, I am having a lot of trouble finding my flash drive after I try to flash tails onto it using Balena Etcher. Initially I am able to find it under This PC>E: but as soon as I finish the flash it disappears and isn't accessible anymore. The flash always fails as well...
  3. Flash Drive Dissapears

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flash Drive Dissapears: Hello, I am having a lot of trouble finding my flash drive after I try to flash tails onto it using Balena Etcher. Initially I am able to find it under This PC>E: but as soon as I finish the flash it disappears and isn't accessible anymore. The flash always fails as well...
  4. Flash Drive Dissapears

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Drives dissapeared after Onedrive deployment

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Drives dissapeared after Onedrive deployment: We have recently deployed both Microsoft InTune and with InTune policies have enforced synching with Sharepoint libraries. We are not sure if that is why, but many of the PC's are now not showing c drive, or other sharer drives under "This PC". They can still be accessed by...
  6. D:\ Drive Dissapears And Reapears

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    D:\ Drive Dissapears And Reapears: Windows seems to want to try and resolve the problem but just got stuck on an infinite loop--It restarts. Tries to solve the issue then stops the scan midway and opens windows like normal-- Then prompts me to do it all over again. Without really doing much the drive just...
  7. Drive D dissapeared?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Drive D dissapeared?: Drive D has dissapeared from the this pc section it went to quick access and it's unopenable and some stuff won't open help please? submitted by /u/saladyboi [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dq8e5s/drive_d_dissapeared/
  8. DVD drive dissapears

DVD drive dissapears: my DVD drive dissapears https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dvd-drive-dissapears/f6d2235f-034b-4802-9069-79d8a697e598
  9. Hard Drive Disks D: and E: suddenly dissapeared!

Hard Drive Disks D: and E: suddenly dissapeared!: Hello, I opened my laptop today to find that both of my drives (D:) and (E:) are suddenly gone. (D:) had had around 800 GB on (D:) and most of my games. I tried to do system restore (and even created one about a month ago) but it disappeared too. I have updated...
  10. Second hard drive occasionally dissapears in Windows 10

Second hard drive occasionally dissapears in Windows 10: Bought a brand new HP Z4 G4 computer and added a brand new Western Digital black 6TB hard drive. After waking computer from sleep it can't see the 6TB hard drive occasionally! Maybe twice a week this happens, but the other 10 times it can see it fine. When it can't see the...