Windows 10: Hard drive full 32Gb ASUS Transformer Book - cannot reset

Discus and support Hard drive full 32Gb ASUS Transformer Book - cannot reset in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi I have an Asus Transformer Book Model T100 which has a 32Gb memory. The memory is too full to reset - it is reporting that Windows (Home) has a Size... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Dave712, Dec 3, 2018.

1. Dave712 Win User

Hard drive full 32Gb ASUS Transformer Book - cannot reset

Hi
    I have an Asus Transformer Book Model T100 which has a 32Gb memory. The memory is too full to reset - it is reporting that Windows (Home) has a Size of 28.2 Gb. I know that there is a small recovery partition on the disk.
    I have downloaded the Refresh windows Tool but it needs 8Gb to do the job and asks me to do Disk Cleanup which can't work because the disk is full. I have deleted all of my personal stuff and everything that seemed reasonable to delete but I really need to delete this bloated version of Windows and do a reinstall but I cannot get past the Asus obstacles because I'm not a Trusted Installer.
    Can anyone propose a solution please?
    Dave

:)

Dave712, Dec 3, 2018

2. updating on asus transformer book t100

I have no free space on windows drive, I have asus transformer book (asus t100) with 32 gb of storage, the installer requires 16gb of free space, my asus T100 also have a 32gb sd card (external) and a 500gb hard drive on the dock (keyboard). Can I use it
    somehow to upgrade to last version of windows 10?

I am using windows 10 version 10240.

BelyRodriguez Morales, Dec 3, 2018
  3. btarunr Win User
    ASUS Announces Transformer Book T100 and Transformer Book Trio

ASUS today showcased two new Transformer Book ultraportables at an ASUS product launch event during Intel Developer Forum (IDF) 2013. The event was hosted by ASUS Chairman Jonney Shih and featured special guest Tom Kilroy, Intel Vice President. Transformer Book T100, and Transformer Book Trio are the latest models in a wide range of mobile and desktop computers from ASUS that will transform your expectations about technology. "The ASUS Transformer Book T100 is the perfect transformation of the Eee PC with full compatibility, detachable touch screen, immersive entertainment and enough battery for all-day computing," said ASUS Chairman Jonney Shih. "It is truly a game-changer for our mobile lifestyle."

The ASUS Transformer Book T100 and Transformer Book Trio both feature a two-part dockable design that combines the productivity features of a laptop with the portability of a tablet and the flexibility to switch between the two in an instant. Transformer Book Trio goes further still, with a keyboard dock that packs its own processor, so it can be used as a self-contained desktop PC when its display is detached for use as a tablet.

Hard drive full 32Gb ASUS Transformer Book - cannot reset 118a_thm.jpg

Hard drive full 32Gb ASUS Transformer Book - cannot reset 118b_thm.jpg

Hard drive full 32Gb ASUS Transformer Book - cannot reset 118c_thm.jpg

Transformer Book T100- high-mobility notebook and tablet combined
    ASUS Transformer Book T100 is a 10.1-inch ultraportable with an Intel Atom 'Bay Trail' quad-core processor and detachable HD display that can be used as a standalone Windows 8.1 tablet. Featuring a sleek design and durable finish, Transformer Book T100 is not only one of the lightest ultraportables currently available at just 2.4lbs, but also one of the lightest 10-inch tablets around, at 1.2lbs.

Transformer Book T100 features the new Intel AtomTM Bay Trail-T Z3740 quad-core processor for smooth multi-tasking performance and incredible energy efficiency that can last up to 11 hours1 on battery power. The lightweight keyboard dock features precision-engineered keys designed for comfortable extended use, a multi-touch touchpad with full Windows 8.1 gesture support and USB 3.0. Transformer Book T100 features a brilliant HD 10.1-inch tablet IPS multi-touch display with wide 178-degree viewing angles for razor-sharp images. Transformer Book T100 features Microsoft Office Home & Student 2013 with full versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote, the perfect productivity solution for both school and work.

The new ASUS Transformer Book T300 is a larger version of the T100, with a detachable 13.3-inch Full HD IPS multi-touch display that acts as a standalone Windows 8 tablet. Powered by a 4th generation Intel Core processor for seamless multi-tasking performance, Transformer Book T300 has up to eight hours battery life and features a sleek metallic design with a durable soft-touch finish.

Transformer Book Trio - laptop, tablet and desktop PC in one sleek design
    ASUS Transformer Book Trio features a sleek and durable metallic design powered by a 4th generation Intel Core processor for seamless multi-tasking performance and outstanding energy efficiency in Windows 8 laptop mode. When it's time for entertainment to take over from productivity, the 11.6-inch Full HD IPS display detaches from the 'PC Station' keyboard dock for use as a multi-touch Android tablet with its own Intel Atom dual-core processor.

With the display docked, Transformer Book Trio can switch instantly between Windows 8 and Android 4.2 by pressing the dedicated 'Trio' key on the keyboard, with data shared between the two operating systems via the tablet's storage. Unlike other dockable ultraportables, Transformer Book Trio's PC Station is not dead weight when the tablet display is detached. With an external display connected via Mini DisplayPort or Micro-HDMI, the PC Station can be used as a self-contained desktop PC featuring Windows 8, which means two people, in two different places, can use the Transformer Book Trio at the same time.

Availability and Pricing
    US Pricing for Transformer Book T100: MSRP $349 (32GB) / MSRP $399 (64GB).

btarunr, Dec 3, 2018
  4. Hard drive full 32Gb ASUS Transformer Book - cannot reset

Windows 10 updates on ASUS Transformer Book 32GB SSD

Hi Jake,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

I will be glad to help you with the issue you have with the computer. I understand the frustration when things don't work the way it should.

The November Update is upto 3GB. The update is full of new feature and security enhancements.

What is the antivirus program on the computer?

What is the free space that is left ASUS Transformer Book?

For now I suggest you to follow the below link to free up some space on the computer and try to update.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/free-up-drive-space

You can follow the below article to know more about the November update:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/windows-10/windows-update-faq

Please reply with the required information and the results, we will be glad to help you further.

Thank you.

Ruth Buruga, Dec 3, 2018
Thema:

Hard drive full 32Gb ASUS Transformer Book - cannot reset

1. Hard drive full 32Gb ASUS Transformer Book - cannot reset - Similar Threads - Hard drive full

2. Asus Transformer Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Transformer Issues: On an Asus Transformer T100 running Windows 8.1, the touchscreen and sound both quit working. Does anyone have any experience with this? Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-transformer-issues/43c4200e-b5c2-4ed0-9095-ba913651a8cb
  3. Asus Transformer Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus Transformer Issues: On an Asus Transformer T100 running Windows 8.1, the touchscreen and sound both quit working. Does anyone have any experience with this? Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-transformer-issues/43c4200e-b5c2-4ed0-9095-ba913651a8cb
  4. Full hard drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Full hard drive: I recently received a warning that my hard drive was full. My laptop is a HP 255 G3, which I understood had 5 GB RAM and 500 GB memory. When I checked storage it showed Local Disk C: - 930 GB and that over 860 GB was taken over by Apps & features. I have done some...
  5. Full hard drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Full hard drive: I recently received a warning that my hard drive was full. My laptop is a HP 255 G3, which I understood had 5 GB RAM and 500 GB memory. When I checked storage it showed Local Disk C: - 930 GB and that over 860 GB was taken over by Apps & features. I have done some...
  6. bootloop on my asus transformer book

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    bootloop on my asus transformer book: Hi, So when I start it, it keeps showing the asus logo and it keeps on doing that and would not turn all the way on. Do you guys have an idea what I can do to maybe fix it? Thank you!...
  7. Asus T100 Transformer Book lost Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Asus T100 Transformer Book lost Windows 10: I have a Asus T100 that originally came with windows 8.1. I got the free upgrade over the internet to windows 10. It recently died and I had to reset it to factory settings. It went back to windows 8.1. Is there any way I can get windows 10 back. I do not have a copy of...
  8. full hard drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    full hard drive: i have huge temp files appearing evry few minutes. most are AppXpackaging event logsas a consequence the computer hard drive is full and frozen. It fills up faster than I can delete the files. help there is also a text document referencing...
  9. Win 10 Asus Transformer, cannot Reset due to space

Win 10 Asus Transformer, cannot Reset due to space: Hi all, restarting after trying to install a driver seems to have crippled my laptop. I get "Inaccessible Boot Device" before getting taken to the repair screen, and then when I try to reset my PC to fix the issue I get "Additional free space is required on the drive where...
  10. Re recovery from a asus transformer book t100t

Re recovery from a asus transformer book t100t: Is it possible after creating a recovery disk, to reset something in the registry to allow a further recovery disk to be made. thanks 73336

Users found this page by searching for:

1. asus transformer filling hard drive