Windows 10: hard drive full but almost no apps

Discus and support hard drive full but almost no apps in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I just tried to download an app but it failed so I checked my space and it says I have used over 200 gigabytes I went through and calculated what I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Sean Veilleux, Jan 24, 2021.

1. hard drive full but almost no apps

I just tried to download an app but it failed so I checked my space and it says I have used over 200 gigabytes I went through and calculated what I should have and it is less than 20 gigabytes Please Help

hard drive full but almost no apps 2af50218-1b84-4eb5-97d4-bc8074b0df6a?upload=true.png

hard drive full but almost no apps 24a2125f-b822-4be2-8804-c6db5ead0c37?upload=true.png

these are my largest apps PLEASE HELP

:)

Sean Veilleux, Jan 24, 2021

2. Overclock your hard drive!!!

Heres a much easier hack that I realized quite a few years ago that really does work!

REQUIREMENTS:
    • Hard drive with molex power connection.
    • PSU with more than 1 strand that has molex plugs on it.
    • Wire strippers, soldering iron if you're fancy, electrical tape if you're not.
    STEPS:
    • Take the strand of connectors from your PSU, and decide which one will be the donator for this overclocking adventure.
    • Cut the yellow and orange cables, then twist them together.
    • Find the power connector you've chosen as the overclocking connector, and release the orange cable from the connector. Now use your preferred method to bind them together, then place it back together.
    • Plug in a drive and feel the speed!
    Congratulations! You've just overclocked your hard drive!

Sir B. Fannybottom, Jan 24, 2021
  3. little cat, Jan 24, 2021
  4. Mathragh Win User

hard drive full but almost no apps

Overclock your hard drive!!!

Wut =D

what is that supposed to accomplish?

Mathragh, Jan 24, 2021
Thema:

hard drive full but almost no apps

1. hard drive full but almost no apps - Similar Threads - hard drive full

2. C drive almost full but hard drive hardly used

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C drive almost full but hard drive hardly used: My C drive is almost full 94GB used of 104GB. I keep having problems updating windows. Practically all data is stored in the cloud, so I have nothing to move.The hard disk is 1 TB., so there is plenty of space. How do I access this space? I don't have any data to speak of to...
  3. C drive almost full but hard drive hardly used

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    C drive almost full but hard drive hardly used: My C drive is almost full 94GB used of 104GB. I keep having problems updating windows. Practically all data is stored in the cloud, so I have nothing to move.The hard disk is 1 TB., so there is plenty of space. How do I access this space? I don't have any data to speak of to...
  4. Full hard drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Full hard drive: I recently received a warning that my hard drive was full. My laptop is a HP 255 G3, which I understood had 5 GB RAM and 500 GB memory. When I checked storage it showed Local Disk C: - 930 GB and that over 860 GB was taken over by Apps & features. I have done some...
  5. Full hard drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Full hard drive: I recently received a warning that my hard drive was full. My laptop is a HP 255 G3, which I understood had 5 GB RAM and 500 GB memory. When I checked storage it showed Local Disk C: - 930 GB and that over 860 GB was taken over by Apps & features. I have done some...
  6. drive c is almost full

drive c is almost full: My C Drive is almost full! I've done everything site has suggested. What next? Please help, it won't update anymore! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/drive-c-is-almost-full/df39eaac-9523-4452-b9c9-31ef422b744e
  7. drive c is almost full

in Windows 10 Gaming
    drive c is almost full: My C Drive is almost full! I've done everything site has suggested. What next? Please help, it won't update anymore! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/drive-c-is-almost-full/df39eaac-9523-4452-b9c9-31ef422b744e
  8. drive c is almost full

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Hard Drive is almost full after windows reinstallation

Hard Drive is almost full after windows reinstallation: I just recently reinstalled windows to get a fresh start, but when I went to file explorer, my hard drive is over half full. That means that there should be 50gb of something in there. I suspected it was the windows.old folder, but that had nothing but a user folder in there...
  10. Main hard drive (C) appears to be (almost) full...but isn't

in Windows 10 Support
    Main hard drive (C) appears to be (almost) full...but isn't: Hi good afternoon. I have a problem. My main 1 tb drive (C) is showing only 27 gigabytes free, but I know for a fact there should be around 850 gigabytes free.....at least that what was displayed yesterday. There is absolutely no way that I have used 830 gigabytes since...