Windows 10: HARD DRIVE INSERTION ERROR

Discus and support HARD DRIVE INSERTION ERROR in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, For some reason, EVERY time I put my hard drive into the USB port, it stops whatever I was doing and brings the message below before... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by I AmBenaia, Nov 29, 2020.

1. HARD DRIVE INSERTION ERROR

Hello,

For some reason, EVERY time I put my hard drive into the USB port, it stops whatever I was doing and brings the message below before proceeding to restart my laptop. It also does a scan before starting up. This started about a week or 2 ago, after I'd updated all my device drivers. I think when I was doing this, the hard drive may have been connected to my laptop and it therefore also got some update.

Can I get any assistance?

HARD DRIVE INSERTION ERROR e4e92099-3fce-423d-a76e-951d7c6b3ee7?upload=true.png

:)

I AmBenaia, Nov 29, 2020

2. Overclock your hard drive!!!

Heres a much easier hack that I realized quite a few years ago that really does work!

REQUIREMENTS:
    • Hard drive with molex power connection.
    • PSU with more than 1 strand that has molex plugs on it.
    • Wire strippers, soldering iron if you're fancy, electrical tape if you're not.
    STEPS:
    • Take the strand of connectors from your PSU, and decide which one will be the donator for this overclocking adventure.
    • Cut the yellow and orange cables, then twist them together.
    • Find the power connector you've chosen as the overclocking connector, and release the orange cable from the connector. Now use your preferred method to bind them together, then place it back together.
    • Plug in a drive and feel the speed!
    Congratulations! You've just overclocked your hard drive!

Sir B. Fannybottom, Nov 29, 2020
  3. little cat, Nov 29, 2020
  4. Mathragh Win User

HARD DRIVE INSERTION ERROR

Overclock your hard drive!!!

Wut =D

what is that supposed to accomplish?

Mathragh, Nov 29, 2020
Thema:

HARD DRIVE INSERTION ERROR

1. HARD DRIVE INSERTION ERROR - Similar Threads - HARD DRIVE INSERTION

2. hard drive error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    hard drive error: whenever i run a hard drive test i keep getting the error code - Targeted Read Test - WHD20-JOD, can anyone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hard-drive-error/aba95e95-a113-4f77-840f-79e629842b51
  3. hard drive error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hard drive error: whenever i run a hard drive test i keep getting the error code - Targeted Read Test - WHD20-JOD, can anyone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hard-drive-error/aba95e95-a113-4f77-840f-79e629842b51
  4. hard drive error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Hard Drive Error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hard Drive Error: So basically what happened is that I reset my hard drive but my smaller 5 year old brother restarted my computer by accident while it was resetting and now whenever I boot up the pc with my hard drive It says "Preparing" Then goes to "Just a Moment then finally to "Windows...
  6. Hard Drive Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hard Drive Error: So basically what happened is that I reset my hard drive but my smaller 5 year old brother restarted my computer by accident while it was resetting and now whenever I boot up the pc with my hard drive It says "Preparing" Then goes to "Just a Moment then finally to "Windows...
  7. Hard Drive Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Hard drive error

Hard drive error: So I installed windows 10 on my hdd at my friend’s house and it worked fine but than after connecting hdd to my pc it can’t boot IDE channel 0 slave disk HDD S.M.A.R.T capability....Disabled...
  9. Errors on hard drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Errors on hard drive: I ran a ChkDsk scan and multiple index errors appeared. I have also right clicked on my Windows C: , went to properties then went to tools and clicked "check" and this is the dialogue box that popped up. My question is, how do I safely repair it and what are all those index...
  10. Hard drive error

Hard drive error: A message that a recycle bin on my external hard drive is corrupted keeps recurring. I checked the drive for errors but it keeps coming. Ca someone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/hard-drive-error/46d93193-f020-4792-bdcc-28daff692796