Windows 10: Hard drive messages

Discus and support Hard drive messages in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I keep getting a msg. that I need to re-connect my hard drive. What should I do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SandyPaulk, Nov 16, 2019.

1. Hard drive messages

I keep getting a msg. that I need to re-connect my hard drive. What should I do?

:)

SandyPaulk, Nov 16, 2019

2. Overclock your hard drive!!!

Heres a much easier hack that I realized quite a few years ago that really does work!

REQUIREMENTS:
    • Hard drive with molex power connection.
    • PSU with more than 1 strand that has molex plugs on it.
    • Wire strippers, soldering iron if you're fancy, electrical tape if you're not.
    STEPS:
    • Take the strand of connectors from your PSU, and decide which one will be the donator for this overclocking adventure.
    • Cut the yellow and orange cables, then twist them together.
    • Find the power connector you've chosen as the overclocking connector, and release the orange cable from the connector. Now use your preferred method to bind them together, then place it back together.
    • Plug in a drive and feel the speed!
    Congratulations! You've just overclocked your hard drive!

Sir B. Fannybottom, Nov 16, 2019
  3. little cat, Nov 16, 2019
  4. Mathragh Win User

Hard drive messages

Overclock your hard drive!!!

Wut =D

what is that supposed to accomplish?

Mathragh, Nov 16, 2019
Thema:

Hard drive messages

1. Hard drive messages - Similar Threads - Hard drive messages

2. How to fix hard drive not installed message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix hard drive not installed message: So I was using my laptop and then the screen froze and a little while after that I got a green screen saying kernel data inpage error and after like 30 minutes it didn’t go to 5% yet so I turned the laptop off because I’m not waiting 20 hours just for it to happen again and...
  3. How to fix hard drive not installed message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix hard drive not installed message: So I was using my laptop and then the screen froze and a little while after that I got a green screen saying kernel data inpage error and after like 30 minutes it didn’t go to 5% yet so I turned the laptop off because I’m not waiting 20 hours just for it to happen again and...
  4. hard drives

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hard drives: i cant download stuff to one of my hard drives can someone help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hard-drives/1aaff0a4-d2f8-4282-be47-d124ad3077a9
  5. hard drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    hard drive: how can i transfer my os to another hd https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hard-drive/ac55d00b-f441-43f4-8887-9e3b5ff9315a
  6. Message after switching from hard drive to OneDrive for backup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Message after switching from hard drive to OneDrive for backup: Hi, When I started using OneDrive for backing up my PC Windows 10 laptop, I permanently unplugged my external hard drive. As a result I keep getting notifications to "Reconnect your drive". Is OneDrive affected in any way by this? How do I get rid of the notification?...
  7. Hard Drives

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hard Drives: So my original Hard Drive has ran out of space but I have another hard drive that hold 931gb but I don't know how to switch the hard drives where all the new games I wanna install, install on the 931gb hard drive instead of my old one....
  8. Hard Drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hard Drive: Why does Windows 10 device manager report that my HD is a SCSI device when it is Sata? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/hard-drive/142a3ac7-c923-48e4-b22e-2bf71029a2cd
  9. Windows 10 Store Hard drive Message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Store Hard drive Message: Ever since I installed Windows Updates back in July, my Store has been giving me an error that says "This product needs to be installed on your internal hard drive" whenever I try to view a game or app; I am given no option to install or buy any games or apps, but I can still...
  10. hard drives.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    hard drives.: my question is if you are using more than 1 hard drive in your computer I run 3 ops on 3 different drives. when you down load the new win 10 can you install on any drive in your computer? or only the one you signed up for the new down load from Microsoft on? 7597