Windows 10: hard drive recovery

Discus and support hard drive recovery in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have formatted a desk top internal hard drive and seem to accidentally lost the ability to use it when I try to use it again with my windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AlanTyldesley1, Nov 10, 2019.

1. hard drive recovery

I have formatted a desk top internal hard drive and seem to accidentally lost the ability to use it

when I try to use it again with my windows 10 installation disc

I get the message operating system cannot be found can anyone help

Thanks

alanty

:)

AlanTyldesley1, Nov 10, 2019

2. Recovery from failed hard drive

Hi,

To assist you better, please answer the following questions;

• What is the make and model of the hard drive?

• Did you get any error messages while using the failed hard drive?

• When you say failed hard drive, are you referring to external hard drive or internal hard drive?

I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft help article, which explains about the recovery option in Windows 10 and check if it help.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/windows-10-recovery-options

Get back to us for further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Rishad K T, Nov 10, 2019
  3. Msap14 Win User
    Hard Drive Data Recovery

got a laptop pata hard drive that makes a slight constant clicking noise. hard drive is more than likely dead/dying right... i can see that partitions of the hard drive in disk management and i can see the partitions in my computer but i can't get to any of the data.

any suggestions?

Msap14, Nov 10, 2019
  4. hard drive recovery

Overclock your hard drive!!!

Heres a much easier hack that I realized quite a few years ago that really does work!

REQUIREMENTS:
    • Hard drive with molex power connection.
    • PSU with more than 1 strand that has molex plugs on it.
    • Wire strippers, soldering iron if you're fancy, electrical tape if you're not.
    STEPS:
    • Take the strand of connectors from your PSU, and decide which one will be the donator for this overclocking adventure.
    • Cut the yellow and orange cables, then twist them together.
    • Find the power connector you've chosen as the overclocking connector, and release the orange cable from the connector. Now use your preferred method to bind them together, then place it back together.
    • Plug in a drive and feel the speed!
    Congratulations! You've just overclocked your hard drive!

Sir B. Fannybottom, Nov 10, 2019
Thema:

hard drive recovery

1. hard drive recovery - Similar Threads - hard drive recovery

2. recovery or restore hard drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    recovery or restore hard drive: Hi , think I might have deleted my hard drive by accident on my hp stream laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-or-restore-hard-drive/a172898e-be14-4b5e-882d-ba2cdcdb4880
  3. recovery or restore hard drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    recovery or restore hard drive: Hi , think I might have deleted my hard drive by accident on my hp stream laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-or-restore-hard-drive/a172898e-be14-4b5e-882d-ba2cdcdb4880
  4. recovery or restore hard drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Internal hard drive recovery

Internal hard drive recovery: I have two hard drives. The normal C: drive and an E: drive that I use for data only. Microsoft destroyed that drive while I was trying to create a USB recovery drive. My Backup and Restore shows multiple E: backups with a single folder and a Desktop.ini file. Nothing else....
  6. Hard Drive Recovery

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hard Drive Recovery: I just bought a replacement Surface after sending in my broken one, I was wondering if it would be possible to get my hard drive with all my data on it back from microsoft or not? I looked through the service and repairs FAQ, and it said they wipe hard drives prior to...
  7. Hard Drive Data Recovery

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hard Drive Data Recovery: I have an old hard drive that I cannot access. When I plug it in I can feel that it is spinning on the inside but it will not show up in the file explorer. Is there any way that I can fix it so that I can access the files on the hard drive? Or any way I can recover the data?...
  8. Hard drive recovery

Hard drive recovery: I have a Toshiba C55 laptop that originally had windows 10. It crashed so I bought a USB stick to fix it. Don't know if I chose the wrong option because I don't remember have a choice between 10 or 8.1 but I ended up with 8.1. This happened a couple of years ago so I used it...
  9. Hard drive Data Recovery

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hard drive Data Recovery: Hii i have dell inspiron 5570 laptop with optane memory feature. Few days back my laptop is not booting up it says an error regarding to hard drive. So my question is can i get my laptop hard drive data which is 64 bit OS format in 32 bit OS system...
  10. Hard drive recovery question

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hard drive recovery question: So i messed up and changed something around with how the files work on my slave drive and rendered it unusable. Now the drive is in RAW format. I ran Easeus data recovery and was able to get access to the files on that drive. I have two options, since i haven't enough...