Windows 10: HARD DRIVE SECURITY

Discus and support HARD DRIVE SECURITY in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I ADDED A HARD DRIVE AND LIMITED ACCESS IN SECURITY.. I MANAGED TI UNLOCK IT BUT CANNOT ACCESS FOLDERS. HOW DO I REDEMY THIS... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JERRYLEBLANC1, Jan 14, 2022.

1. HARD DRIVE SECURITY

I ADDED A HARD DRIVE AND LIMITED ACCESS IN SECURITY.. I MANAGED TI UNLOCK IT BUT CANNOT ACCESS FOLDERS. HOW DO I REDEMY THIS

:)

JERRYLEBLANC1, Jan 14, 2022

2. Overclock your hard drive!!!

Heres a much easier hack that I realized quite a few years ago that really does work!

REQUIREMENTS:
    • Hard drive with molex power connection.
    • PSU with more than 1 strand that has molex plugs on it.
    • Wire strippers, soldering iron if you're fancy, electrical tape if you're not.
    STEPS:
    • Take the strand of connectors from your PSU, and decide which one will be the donator for this overclocking adventure.
    • Cut the yellow and orange cables, then twist them together.
    • Find the power connector you've chosen as the overclocking connector, and release the orange cable from the connector. Now use your preferred method to bind them together, then place it back together.
    • Plug in a drive and feel the speed!
    Congratulations! You've just overclocked your hard drive!

Sir B. Fannybottom, Jan 14, 2022
  3. little cat, Jan 14, 2022
  4. Mathragh Win User

HARD DRIVE SECURITY

Overclock your hard drive!!!

Wut =D

what is that supposed to accomplish?

Mathragh, Jan 14, 2022
Thema:

HARD DRIVE SECURITY

1. HARD DRIVE SECURITY - Similar Threads - HARD DRIVE SECURITY

2. Exclude Hard Drive From Windows Security

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Exclude Hard Drive From Windows Security: Hello,I have a backup hard drive installed in my PC. Windows Security keeps waking the drive up periodically so I added the drive to the exclusions list to prevent this. The exclusions list does not specifically state that a drive can be added only files, folders, file types...
  3. Exclude Hard Drive From Windows Security

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Exclude Hard Drive From Windows Security: Hello,I have a backup hard drive installed in my PC. Windows Security keeps waking the drive up periodically so I added the drive to the exclusions list to prevent this. The exclusions list does not specifically state that a drive can be added only files, folders, file types...
  4. Exclude Hard Drive From Windows Security

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. HARD DRIVE SECURITY

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HARD DRIVE SECURITY: I ADDED A HARD DRIVE AND LIMITED ACCESS IN SECURITY.. I MANAGED TI UNLOCK IT BUT CANNOT ACCESS FOLDERS. HOW DO I REDEMY THIS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hard-drive-security/eb0206b9-8286-42d1-bfec-9216fb74d22c
  6. HARD DRIVE SECURITY

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HARD DRIVE SECURITY: I ADDED A HARD DRIVE AND LIMITED ACCESS IN SECURITY.. I MANAGED TI UNLOCK IT BUT CANNOT ACCESS FOLDERS. HOW DO I REDEMY THIS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hard-drive-security/eb0206b9-8286-42d1-bfec-9216fb74d22c
  7. Sync options, hard drive space, and folder security

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sync options, hard drive space, and folder security: Hi all-I'm new to OneDrive and trying to figure out a way to have a password protected folder for more sensitive files. I understand the Personal Vault option, which I thought was the answer. However, it seems that this folder is required to sync to my computer, and there is...
  8. Secure encryption for removable hard drive?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Secure encryption for removable hard drive?: I'm considering keeping a USB hard drive with some file backups in my car. I'm already backing up my entire computer to a drive in my home office; the car copy would just be critical files as a kind of catastrophic protection (in case of fire, etc). Since there would be...
  9. Secure encryption for removable hard drive?

in Windows 10 Support
    Secure encryption for removable hard drive?: I'm considering keeping a USB hard drive with some file backups in my car. I'm already backing up my entire computer to a drive in my home office; the car copy would just be critical files as a kind of catastrophic protection (in case of fire, etc). Since there would be...
  10. Will a clean install securely wipe the entire hard drive?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Will a clean install securely wipe the entire hard drive?: If I want to completely and securely wipe my hard drive so that there is nothing recoverable left, will a clean win 10 install with formatting do this? Or do I need to first use killdisk or something similar to wipe the drive, then install windows? if I use a tool like...