Windows 10: hard drive sentinel

Discus and support hard drive sentinel in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How accurate is hard drive sentinel? it flagged up a back up hard drive as replace straight away but the next day was running fine! I ran a couple of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by rangsmith, Feb 1, 2021.

1. rangsmith Win User

hard drive sentinel

How accurate is hard drive sentinel? it flagged up a back up hard drive as replace straight away but the next day was running fine! I ran a couple of simple scans but showed up fine. i am trying to get to grips with windows 10 this year so any advice would be invaluable, are there much better programs out there, just need a good solid reliable program, doesnt need to be free happy to pay for the right product.
    Regards.

:)

rangsmith, Feb 1, 2021

2. Overclock your hard drive!!!

Heres a much easier hack that I realized quite a few years ago that really does work!

REQUIREMENTS:
    • Hard drive with molex power connection.
    • PSU with more than 1 strand that has molex plugs on it.
    • Wire strippers, soldering iron if you're fancy, electrical tape if you're not.
    STEPS:
    • Take the strand of connectors from your PSU, and decide which one will be the donator for this overclocking adventure.
    • Cut the yellow and orange cables, then twist them together.
    • Find the power connector you've chosen as the overclocking connector, and release the orange cable from the connector. Now use your preferred method to bind them together, then place it back together.
    • Plug in a drive and feel the speed!
    Congratulations! You've just overclocked your hard drive!

Sir B. Fannybottom, Feb 1, 2021
  3. little cat, Feb 1, 2021
  4. Mathragh Win User

hard drive sentinel

Overclock your hard drive!!!

Wut =D

what is that supposed to accomplish?

Mathragh, Feb 1, 2021
Thema:

hard drive sentinel

1. hard drive sentinel - Similar Threads - hard drive sentinel

2. sentinel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sentinel: I need to download sentinel for my bcd436hp scanner. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sentinel/f0421083-478d-44aa-8cf2-e12b5fb3ad90
  3. startup program Hard Disk Sentinel bothering me a lot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    startup program Hard Disk Sentinel bothering me a lot: i have installed this program and every time i login to my account it starts up automatically which annoys me greatly i have checked both "shell:startup" and Windows Task Manager startup, it is not listed in both places i dont want to uninstall it just i do not want it to...
  4. startup program Hard Disk Sentinel bothering me a lot

in Windows 10 Support
    startup program Hard Disk Sentinel bothering me a lot: i have installed this program and every time i login to my account it starts up automatically which annoys me greatly i have checked both "shell:startup" and Windows Task Manager startup, it is not listed in both places i dont want to uninstall it just i do not want it to...
  5. is it safe to use both samsung magician and hard disk sentinel

is it safe to use both samsung magician and hard disk sentinel: i have a samsung nvme ssd and a normal hdd in my laptop. i want to install both programs. i will keep hard disk sentinel running in the background the whole time. i will disable the run on startup option in samsung magician and i wont use the program and i will only use it...
  6. the performance of my hard drive hast decreased to 96% (HD Sentinel)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    the performance of my hard drive hast decreased to 96% (HD Sentinel): Hi! Can this problem be solved? [img] thanks in advance 127014
  7. Hard Disk Sentinel Pro vs. Samsung Magician

Hard Disk Sentinel Pro vs. Samsung Magician: I run Hard Disk Sentinel Pro ver. 5.01.15 (latest is 5.30) and it runs in the background. I like it. Over the weekend I installed my first SSD that is supported by Samsung Magician an EVO 860. I have a 250GB M.2 2280 NVMe PCIe SSD that is not supported by Samsung Magician....
  8. Hard Disk Sentinel pre-licensed- another chance

Hard Disk Sentinel pre-licensed- another chance: Hard Disk Sentinel Standard Edition Free Registration Key Hard Disk Sentinel Standard Edition normally charges $23 per serial key / registration code. Comss are having a giveaway of Hard Disk Sentinel Standard Edition V5.01 for PC, where everyone can download a full copy for...
  9. Hard Disk Sentinel (& SSD) - giveaway on Sharewareonsale

Hard Disk Sentinel (& SSD) - giveaway on Sharewareonsale: See Daily free giveaways of paid apps & software | SharewareOnSale Very handy program to check/monitor your disk state. 107707
  10. Hard Disk Sentinel 5.01 at Bitsdujour today

Hard Disk Sentinel 5.01 at Bitsdujour today: Hard Disk Sentinel Standard Edition Hard Drive Software 100% and not just hard disks... good clear indication of problems+ monitoring 94336