Windows 10: Hard drive split in two?

Discus and support Hard drive split in two? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello. I had recently installed Ubuntu 19.04 alongside Windows 10. Now I wanted to uninstall it, so I followed the existing tutorials on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by OrangenFeuer44, Jul 29, 2020.

1. Hard drive split in two?

Hello.

I had recently installed Ubuntu 19.04 alongside Windows 10. Now I wanted to uninstall it, so I followed the existing tutorials on the internet. However only Ubuntu was deleted but the virtual drive was still not deleted. The funny thing is that the virtual drive is located in a separate line in the disk management (see picture).

Can you tell me what to do?

With kind regards

Max

:)

OrangenFeuer44, Jul 29, 2020

2. Overclock your hard drive!!!

Heres a much easier hack that I realized quite a few years ago that really does work!

REQUIREMENTS:
    • Hard drive with molex power connection.
    • PSU with more than 1 strand that has molex plugs on it.
    • Wire strippers, soldering iron if you're fancy, electrical tape if you're not.
    STEPS:
    • Take the strand of connectors from your PSU, and decide which one will be the donator for this overclocking adventure.
    • Cut the yellow and orange cables, then twist them together.
    • Find the power connector you've chosen as the overclocking connector, and release the orange cable from the connector. Now use your preferred method to bind them together, then place it back together.
    • Plug in a drive and feel the speed!
    Congratulations! You've just overclocked your hard drive!

Sir B. Fannybottom, Jul 29, 2020
  3. little cat, Jul 29, 2020
  4. Mathragh Win User

Hard drive split in two?

Overclock your hard drive!!!

Wut =D

what is that supposed to accomplish?

Mathragh, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

Hard drive split in two?

1. Hard drive split in two? - Similar Threads - Hard drive split

2. Split hard drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Split hard drive: I have a 1tb drive with two partitions.While trying to resize the partitions I finished up with two partitions labeled "F:"File explorer sees one 1tb partition but the disk manager in control panel, sees two partitions of about 500mb each.I have tried various partition...
  3. Split hard drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Split hard drive: I have a 1tb drive with two partitions.While trying to resize the partitions I finished up with two partitions labeled "F:"File explorer sees one 1tb partition but the disk manager in control panel, sees two partitions of about 500mb each.I have tried various partition...
  4. Split hard drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. How to rejoin SSD that split into two drives?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to rejoin SSD that split into two drives?: I've been trying to reset my laptop and the first time it failed and bricked so I had to download the windows media and reinstall windows from there. Everything's fine and dandy but I see another 30gb drive separate from my main two(500 and 1tb nvmes). It's crippling the...
  6. Album is split in two

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Album is split in two: So I created an album on groove music I didn't want to create a playlist because back then I couldn't find out where the shuffle feature was using Audacity to give them metadata tags. Well, I stopped halfway and set the album picture, thinking I'd pick it back up again later....
  7. two hard drives

in Windows 10 Customization
    two hard drives: 1 ssd with windows 10 os. 1 ssd with windows 7os. When windows 10 updates and restarts it corrupts the boot configuration for these drives to the extent that windows 10 will not boot and the repair disk can not fix it. I have had to reinstall windows twice now is there a...
  8. Account split into two

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Account split into two: I don't exactly know how I messed up things but what I can see is that my user account has split up into two. The original account is there while one has popped up in the "others users" section. I don't really know how to combine them back or delete the other one. I am not...
  9. Logical drive split on hard drive. What's up?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logical drive split on hard drive. What's up?: I have not run into this before and cannot find it discussed in the forums or internet. One of the physical data hard drives on my computer has two partitions. Two logical drive (F and G) as defined by the OS (Windows 10 pro). This is a 500gb HDD that is only about 50%...
  10. Search With two hard drive

in Windows 10 Support
    Search With two hard drive: Hi, I have two hard drive on my PC, as SSD for the OS and a HDD for all my storage I seem to have a problem with search, that it will only find stuff that is stored on the SDD. To get it to look for other files on the HD, I have to click search my stuff, and even then...