Windows 10: Hard drive unallocated

Discus and support Hard drive unallocated in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When i finished building my pc i installed windows 10 on my ssd and also i had installed a 2T hard drive. The computer in disk managment reads the hard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by NickAdamo, Dec 26, 2018.

1. NickAdamo Win User

Hard drive unallocated

When i finished building my pc i installed windows 10 on my ssd and also i had installed a 2T hard drive. The computer in disk managment reads the hard drive as drive 0 and all of it is unallocated space. I have tried to assign it a letter in disk mangement but it wont let me right click it as you are supposed to do. It would be great help if i could get some help! Thanks!

:)

NickAdamo, Dec 26, 2018

2. Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, Dec 26, 2018
  3. Ruz San Win User
    Unallocated Space to C Drive

Hi Travis,

It appears that a disk partition was created but was never assigned its allocation. Assuming there are no files stored in the unallocated partition, perform these steps to combine it with your C: drive:

• In Disk Management, right-click on (CHard drive unallocated :) which appears next to the
      Unallocated partition.
    • Select Extend.

Let us know if you're able to combine the spaces after following the steps above.

Regards.

Ruz San, Dec 26, 2018
  4. Wile E Win User

Hard drive unallocated

Hard Drive Question

Hit WindowKey+R, and type compmgmt.msc and hit enter.

In the left hand pane of the window that pops up, select Disk Management.

Your unallocated hard drive should show up there. Initialize, then format it. I suggest quick format. The long one is unnecessary.

Wile E, Dec 26, 2018
Thema:

Hard drive unallocated

1. Hard drive unallocated - Similar Threads - Hard drive unallocated

2. No unallocated space showing up on external hard drive.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No unallocated space showing up on external hard drive.: I am trying to create partition on a new external hard drive but it won't let me since there's nothing to right click. The hard drive is 1.9tb but when I look the details in disk management, none of that storage space shows up. It also doesn't show up in My PC. Is there...
  3. Unallocated Space on Hard Drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unallocated Space on Hard Drive: I had a disk failure caused by a failed UPS. Before I realised I had tried to repair Windows. The disk is 1Tb, I also had a 1Tb disk used for file storage but I think this is on the verge of failings although it can still be read.I purchased a 2Tb HDD and was able to clone...
  4. Hard drive keeps becoming unallocated

Hard drive keeps becoming unallocated: So I have recently installed a new 2 TB WD internal HDD in my pc. I had an issue with the previous HDDso I thought, so I bought a new one. I have formatted the drive, made sure all of the drivers are up to date, and did the new simple volume to turn it into allocated space....
  5. unallocated hard drive with error: 0x80045d

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    unallocated hard drive with error: 0x80045d: I cannot install windows 10 on my laptop because the partition is unallocated and it is giving me an error saying "we couldn't create a new partition.[error: 0x80045d]." I have tried cleaning and creating a primary partition using cmd but it is stating that the request...
  6. unallocated hard drive with error: 0x80045d

unallocated hard drive with error: 0x80045d: I cannot install windows 10 on my laptop because the partition is unallocated and it is giving me an error saying "we couldn't create a new partition.[error: 0x80045d]." I have tried cleaning and creating a primary partition using cmd but it is stating that the request...
  7. Hard drive became Not Initialized Unallocated

Hard drive became Not Initialized Unallocated: My hard drive of size 1tb was working, but suddenly it was not showing. I opened control panel there it showed the drive. In disk management it was showing my disc was Not Initialized, unallocated, and its size was reduced to 931mb. It should an Initialize Disc tab but when I...
  8. Unallocated space on hard drive

Unallocated space on hard drive: Hello: I just did a fresh install of Windows 10 Version 1903 got everything up and running good then looked @ my Hdd its only showing 2.47tb on a 3tb Hdd. ? Went into Disk Manager and this is what I have [img] 746gb unallocated that I can not do anything with other then go...
  9. "Unallocated" hard drive

"Unallocated" hard drive: Hi I've got a hard drive that just completely stopped working. Removed it, and connected it to my laptop. It kept on asking if i wanted to format the drive., after tying everything i could, i gave up and formatted the hard drive. Everything went okay, and without any...
  10. Raided hard drive unallocated

Raided hard drive unallocated: Hello ten forums does anyboby here can me how to fix my raided 2 hard drive without losing any data.. i encounter this. when i open my mycomputer i cannot read my hard drive and my raided drive in device manager was this. look at the picture 5%x Anybody here can...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0x80045d