Windows 10: Hard drive wiped itself! What do I do?

Discus and support Hard drive wiped itself! What do I do? in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Even though uncommon, some users have reported that their hard drive has deleted some of the data itself. The situation is such that the data... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Apr 2, 2022.

1. WinClub New Member

Hard drive wiped itself! What do I do?

Hard drive wiped itself! What do I do? Hard-drive-wiped-itself.jpg
    Even though uncommon, some users have reported that their hard drive has deleted some of the data itself. The situation is such that the data is not available in the Recycle bin or anywhere else but has been completely removed. This brings us to the question of what happened? This post will guide you on […]

This article Hard drive wiped itself! What do I do? first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Apr 2, 2022

2. How to wipe a hard drive

modder I already used kill-disk. The deletion is done, I need to reinstall everything.

floridajerseyguy, Apr 2, 2022
  3. 2wicked Win User
    2wicked, Apr 2, 2022
  4. Shadin Win User

How to wipe a hard drive

The best utility to use to wipe a hard drive is definitely DBAN. You can do an all-out wipe, or simply write all zeroes to the drive.

Darik’s Boot and Nuke – DBAN

Shadin, Apr 2, 2022
Thema:

1. Hard drive wiped itself! What do I do? - Similar Threads - Hard drive wiped

2. Hard Drive not initializing or doing anything for that matter. What do I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hard Drive not initializing or doing anything for that matter. What do I do?: Long story short, Hard Drive started acting funny, added another, then got a huge one compared to the other two. As you can see in the pix I attached, not letting me do anything with it, and I need the space super bad. Can anyone help?...
  3. Hard Drive not initializing or doing anything for that matter. What do I do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hard Drive not initializing or doing anything for that matter. What do I do?: Long story short, Hard Drive started acting funny, added another, then got a huge one compared to the other two. As you can see in the pix I attached, not letting me do anything with it, and I need the space super bad. Can anyone help?...
  4. If my hard drive dies with windows what do I do?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    If my hard drive dies with windows what do I do?: My hard drive just died and my windows key doesn't work do I need a new one or how does this work? I have all components the same but my 2 tb died WITH windows installed. Thanks Dallas...
  5. If my hard drive dies with windows what do I do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    If my hard drive dies with windows what do I do?: My hard drive just died and my windows key doesn't work do I need a new one or how does this work? I have all components the same but my 2 tb died WITH windows installed. Thanks Dallas...
  6. If my hard drive dies with windows what do I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Hard drive wipe

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hard drive wipe: Hi,I need to wipe a external hard drive to reuse in another system. I thought about using ccleaner but I know it is unsafe. Just so you know I don't want to format it.Thanks...
  8. Wiping hard drives

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wiping hard drives: I am selling a pc it has 3 drives installed, i factory reset the pc and chose to delete all files, will this delete the files from all 3 drives or just the drive with the OS on?...
  9. Hard drive wipe

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hard drive wipe: I am having issues deleting files from my windows app folder on my secondary drive it either says i dont have access, need permission from system or error 0x80070780. I have tried all things i could find via a google search. I have 2 of them due to previous issues each with...
  10. Wiping Hard Drive

in Windows 10 Support
    Wiping Hard Drive: Hello! I just downloaded a bootable windows onto an usb stick and I from there booted up the computer from the USB stick and formatted all the disks inside the laptop. Then exitted the program. Now when I boot up the computer it just says "No operating System Installed" My...