Windows 10: hard drive

Discus and support hard drive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am trying to install a game through steam it says I don't have enough space that is only on my ssd I want the game to download on my hard drive how... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Brobi16, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Brobi16 Win User

hard drive

I am trying to install a game through steam it says I don't have enough space that is only on my ssd I want the game to download on my hard drive how do I do that

:)

Brobi16, Jan 10, 2019

2. Overclock your hard drive!!!

Heres a much easier hack that I realized quite a few years ago that really does work!

REQUIREMENTS:
    • Hard drive with molex power connection.
    • PSU with more than 1 strand that has molex plugs on it.
    • Wire strippers, soldering iron if you're fancy, electrical tape if you're not.
    STEPS:
    • Take the strand of connectors from your PSU, and decide which one will be the donator for this overclocking adventure.
    • Cut the yellow and orange cables, then twist them together.
    • Find the power connector you've chosen as the overclocking connector, and release the orange cable from the connector. Now use your preferred method to bind them together, then place it back together.
    • Plug in a drive and feel the speed!
    Congratulations! You've just overclocked your hard drive!

Sir B. Fannybottom, Jan 10, 2019
  3. little cat, Jan 10, 2019
  4. Mathragh Win User

hard drive

Overclock your hard drive!!!

Wut =D

what is that supposed to accomplish?

Mathragh, Jan 10, 2019
Thema:

hard drive

1. hard drive - Similar Threads - hard drive

2. USB 3.0 external hard drive can't mount after window 10 update to version 1902 & 1903

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB 3.0 external hard drive can't mount after window 10 update to version 1902 & 1903: Split from this thread. I have the same problem. I was running win 10 pro version 1809 without any problems. Windows updated my version to 1903 and now none of my USB flash drives work that worked before. They all still work in my old Win 7 PC too....
  3. Hard drive dissapeared

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hard drive dissapeared: My in-built hard drive recently vanished after a windows update. I am unable to find it, and I recently ran out of space in my SSD, so I need to put stuff on my hard drive. I have been unable to troubleshoot since you guys removed the devices troubleshooting option. Please...
  4. I want to download my games from the Store to my Hard Drive (HDD), not my SSD. The store is...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I want to download my games from the Store to my Hard Drive (HDD), not my SSD. The store is...: Hello. I just bought the game pass and now I cannot download my games. Everytime I try to download the games, it just says the only place I can download them is my C drive (SSD). But that is clearly not true, I have a HDD with 1 TB on it. All other gaming subscription...
  5. Saving to my hard disk drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Saving to my hard disk drive: I have changed the location in which new apps, games, and just about everything else is saved to however I am trying to download this game but it keeps saying I have no more space. I went to check if this was true and the drive and even my (D) had the majority of empty space...
  6. Hard drive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hard drive: Hi, I have a hard drive issue, the computer recognized my usb to install windows 10, but my hard drive has no partitions anywhere so I can not select one to upgrade can anyone help with what's going on? Is it a dead hd?...
  7. External Hard Drive ceased to work post update

External Hard Drive ceased to work post update: My Update History says: "Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903" My Western Digital (3 TB) is now inaccessible post windows 10 version 1903 update. I'm receiving the following error: "The disk structure is corrupted and unreadable." I tried the following; -Updated...
  8. Hard drive disappeared after Windows update

Hard drive disappeared after Windows update: I recently updated my desktop to Windows 10 Pro 1903 from 1803. I was having some issues so I updated it using the Media Creation Tool on a USB, I booted using the USB and decided to reinstall Windows only (the other option was to upgrade but that wasn't applicable at the...
  9. moving my hard drive into another laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    moving my hard drive into another laptop: i have a toshiba 64 bit laptop and it is starting to go bad. i have a hp probook 6460b 64 bit that has not hard drive in it. so i took the drive out of the toshiba and put it into the hp and after it did it's thing telling me some hardware has changed and finally started up...
  10. my hard drive got damage and removed it but i got new one the problem is i cannot recover...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my hard drive got damage and removed it but i got new one the problem is i cannot recover...: my hard drive got damage and removed it but i got new one the problem is i cannot recover any info since my brother gave me the pc and he is no longer in usa i have no prove that the computer its mine and but i dont have any license or disk to get the original software...