Windows 10: Hard Drive

Discus and support Hard Drive in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi all hope someone can help had my laptop stolen 3 weeks ago can thieves get all my data like banking credit cards of the hard drive ? And when u... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AJ 78, Jun 11, 2019 at 10:42 AM.

1. AJ 78 Win User

Hard Drive

Hi all hope someone can help had my laptop stolen 3 weeks ago can thieves get all my data like banking credit cards of the hard drive ? And when u send messages thru a website are they stored on the hard drive so any one can read or stored with the website many thanks .

:)

2. Overclock your hard drive!!!

Heres a much easier hack that I realized quite a few years ago that really does work!

REQUIREMENTS:
    • Hard drive with molex power connection.
    • PSU with more than 1 strand that has molex plugs on it.
    • Wire strippers, soldering iron if you're fancy, electrical tape if you're not.
    STEPS:
    • Take the strand of connectors from your PSU, and decide which one will be the donator for this overclocking adventure.
    • Cut the yellow and orange cables, then twist them together.
    • Find the power connector you've chosen as the overclocking connector, and release the orange cable from the connector. Now use your preferred method to bind them together, then place it back together.
    • Plug in a drive and feel the speed!
    Congratulations! You've just overclocked your hard drive!

Sir B. Fannybottom, Jun 11, 2019 at 10:45 AM
  3. Mathragh Win User

Hard Drive

Overclock your hard drive!!!

Wut =D

what is that supposed to accomplish?

Thema:

Hard Drive

1. Hard Drive - Similar Threads - Hard Drive

2. is 2.5 or 3.5 hard drive more durable on average?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    is 2.5 or 3.5 hard drive more durable on average?: Why 2.5 hard drive is usually sold at a higher price, does it mean that it's usually more durable than 3.5? And why for most desktop PC, they use 3.5 internal drive, I don't see any 2.5 internet drives sold in the nearby computer market. and why? 134926
  3. hard drive crashed. need win 10 pro product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    hard drive crashed. need win 10 pro product key: my hard drive crashed. it had Win 10 Home free upgrade from Win 7, plus I paid $99 for the upgrade to Pro. I bought a new computer with Win 10 home. I need the product key from my purchase of Pro for the new computer...
  4. USB hard drive is not recognizing on Windows 10

USB hard drive is not recognizing on Windows 10: Hello, I have an old USB hard drive that is not recognized after using Windows 10. It says Unknown USB Device (Invalid Configuration Descriptor). I have tried updating the driver automatically but it says that it is already the most updated driver (driver provider...
  5. is 2.5 or 3.5 hard drive more durable on average?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    is 2.5 or 3.5 hard drive more durable on average?: Why 2.5 hard drive is usually sold at a higher price, does it mean that it's usually more durable than 3.5? And why for most desktop PC, they use 3.5 internal drive, I don't see any 2.5 internet drives sold in the nearby computer market. and why? 134926
  6. How do I reformat the Hard drive?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I reformat the Hard drive?: I want reformat the hard drive on an old Laptop I can't seem to be able to get anywhere the boot will not recognize the CD drive nor a external floppy. I am trying to permanently remove Win 10....
  7. Old USB hard drive not recognized

Old USB hard drive not recognized: Hello, I have an old USB hard drive that is not recognized after using Windows 10. It says Unknown USB Device (Invalid Configuration Descriptor). I have tried updating the driver automatically but it says that it is already the most updated driver (driver provider...
  8. usb connected hard drive will not power down after last 2 updates, win7 and win10

usb connected hard drive will not power down after last 2 updates, win7 and win10: usb connected hard drive will not power down after last 2 updates, win7 and win10, shutting off from the hard drive enclose power switch or pulling the plug from the wall socket, get a high pitch sound as if the drive is still spinning. Using the drive to store videos and...
  9. usb connected hard drive will not power down after last 2 updates, win7 and win10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    usb connected hard drive will not power down after last 2 updates, win7 and win10: usb connected hard drive will not power down after last 2 updates, win7 and win10, shutting off from the hard drive enclose power switch or pulling the plug from the wall socket, get a high pitch sound as if the drive is still spinning. Using the drive to store videos and...
  10. Hard drive failure

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hard drive failure: While using hp components test UEFI, hard drive failure message show..but when i used "error checking" utility by right clicking C drive, then properties then tools then error check, it said no error. Also I used chkdsk option and windows memory diagnostic, both say no error....