Windows 10: Hard Dsik Health 6%

Discus and support Hard Dsik Health 6% in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; my laptop hard disk stop working, when i connect it to another laptop via USB cable, it shows 6% Health even after Format does this mean i should not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by makhan10, Feb 10, 2020.

1. makhan10 Win User

Hard Dsik Health 6%

my laptop hard disk stop working, when i connect it to another laptop via USB cable, it shows 6% Health even after Format

does this mean i should not use it for critical data and throw it away

:)

makhan10, Feb 10, 2020
  2. Jaune Bel Win User

Health & Performance Report Not Available on 2 user accounts except the administrator's account in the laptop has Health Report

We appreciate your time responding back to us. At this point, we would suggest that you access the built-in Administrator account to and check if you would be able to perform a Health Check from it. Here are the steps on how to enable the built-in Administrator
    Account:

• Right-click on the Start button.
    • Select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type the net user administrator /active:yes and hit
      Enter

After completing these steps, you should see a message that you've done the command completed successfully. Sign out from your current user profile and you'll see the Administrator account as one of the choices.

Let us know if you would be able to perform a system health check on your account and we'll assist you with the next steps needed.

Once you're successful with performing a health check on the Administrator account, we would suggest that you disable it from your personal user profile by following these steps:

• Right-click on the Start button.
    • Select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type the net user administrator /active:no and hit Enter.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further.

Jaune Bel, Feb 10, 2020
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Hard Dsik Health 6% :p

cadaveca, Feb 10, 2020
  4. Linda.y Win User

Hard Dsik Health 6%

Health & Performance Report Not Available on 2 user accounts except the administrator's account in the laptop has Health Report

Thanks Jaune . I performed the first 3 steps in my built-in administrator account & did get the Health Report back for this account. However I did not perform the second set of 3steps as I do not understand it & have fear that it would remove the newly
    emerged Health Report. I tried perform the first 3 steps on my second administrator account which did bring the Health Report, on finding later that Health Report is no longer available on my built-in admin. account

Despite this, this is the best advice so far as all other answers like performing a clean boot, starting in a safe mode did not work for me at all.

Jaune, will you please help me further to fix the "add new user account" problem. None of the admin account will respond to my click on add account. I want to remove the second admin account where no Health report is available, hopefully to have the issue
    fixed when I add it back on. Is there a maximum no. of user accounts in the laptop? I want to see that I can add to replace user account removed due to problematic performance

Linda.y, Feb 10, 2020
Thema:

Hard Dsik Health 6%

1. Hard Dsik Health 6% - Similar Threads - Hard Dsik Health

2. laptop shuted down by itself, BSOD, hard drive health at 10%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop shuted down by itself, BSOD, hard drive health at 10%: hi idk how it works in this website question but i have some problems and idk how to fix it, in 11th july when i got BSOD while watching inanimate insanity object show and the fatal error says "video dxgkrnl fatal error" so i though it was fine that maybe it was too much for...
  3. C dsik space is keep filling slowly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C dsik space is keep filling slowly: Hi My c disk space keeps filling slowly i already lost 600mb in 2 days it not virus i reinstalled windows 4 times even changed ssd i tryed use treesize but it wont help pls help it keeps filling slowly i clear temp files and it not system restore or hibranet pls hellp...
  4. C dsik space is keep filling slowly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    C dsik space is keep filling slowly: Hi My c disk space keeps filling slowly i already lost 600mb in 2 days it not virus i reinstalled windows 4 times even changed ssd i tryed use treesize but it wont help pls help it keeps filling slowly i clear temp files and it not system restore or hibranet pls hellp...
  5. C dsik space is keep filling slowly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Best hard drive health software?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Best hard drive health software?: Is Hard Disk Sentinel the best overall? I have an SSD which had a lot of corrupt files, and I'm not sure if there's an underlying issue with this brand new Samsung QVO 870 SSD or if the file corruption was a consequence of something else. I downloaded Hard Disk Sentinel,...
  7. Best hard drive health software?

in Windows 10 Support
    Best hard drive health software?: Is Hard Disk Sentinel the best overall? I have an SSD which had a lot of corrupt files, and I'm not sure if there's an underlying issue with this brand new Samsung QVO 870 SSD or if the file corruption was a consequence of something else. I downloaded Hard Disk Sentinel,...
  8. Hard Disk Health 6%

Hard Disk Health 6%: my laptop hard disk stop working, when i connect it to another laptop via USB cable, it shows 6% Health even after Format does this mean i should not use it for critical data and throw it away 150278
  9. Hard Drive Health Status (Caution)

Hard Drive Health Status (Caution): Hello! I ran CrystalDiskInfo and found out that its health status is caution. now, do you think that the bad sectors can be repaired? if yes, how? if no, how can I set CrystalDiskInfo to alert me when the situation is worse? thanks in advance. 90576
  10. Hard Drive Health & SMART Monitoring Utility

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Hard Drive Health & SMART Monitoring Utility: I've used HDDGuardian for years on Windows 7 with no problems. Since upgrading to Windows 10, I've noticed that the process exits itself after a certain period of time (when the screen saver comes on, or when the computer goes to sleep). In typical fashion (not exclusive to...