Windows 10: Hard lock, loud noise crash while playing games.

Discus and support Hard lock, loud noise crash while playing games. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello I've been experiencing the same crash repeatedly now, while playing any game(it's happened so far in Rainbow Six Siege, Fallout 4 and Just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by redpiano, Dec 4, 2015.

1. redpiano Win User

Hard lock, loud noise crash while playing games.

Hello

I've been experiencing the same crash repeatedly now, while playing any game(it's happened so far in Rainbow Six Siege, Fallout 4 and Just Cause 3) my screen will randomly lock up and there's always a loud EEEEEEEEEEEEE sound until I shut the PC off manually with the power button.

I've tried checking the event logs and there doesn't seem to be anything in there when the lock happens and the PC is completely unresponsive during the lock.

DM Log attached.

DESKTOP-81TOIO5-Fri_12_04_2015_214545_73.zip

:)

redpiano, Dec 4, 2015
  2. BlazeTA Win User

Hard drive clicking followed by BSOD error memory_management

My hard drive started to click all of a sudden while I was playing a game, Windows crashed and the BSOD appeared with a memory_management error. I will try to upload a video of the noise.

BlazeTA, Dec 4, 2015
  3. DqOrbit Win User
    Getting MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION bluescreen error while playing Dota 2 game

Old title: MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION

Hi,

I have been playing a game called 'Dota 2' for a while. I had a Macbook Pro before I had this laptop and the game ran perfectly on my mac. I switched over to a new MSI Windows 8.1 laptop a while ago and re-downloaded Dota 2 on it. It happens randomly when
    I'm playing the game, but my whole computer will freeze for a few seconds making a loud buzzing noise and then goes to a blue screen that says MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION. This doesn't happen all the time, it only happens when I am playing Dota 2 and I've had
    this issue, mostly every time I play the game.

This is my system info:

Screenshot - bf7b1223e3c83f8443a5f1a92b6e6d8e - Gyazo

(Copy and paste it into your url bar)

Thanks

DqOrbit, Dec 4, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi redpiano,

I'm extremely sorry for the delay.
    I thought you were already being helped.

Would you please upload a new zip from the dm log collector (from the BSOD Posting Instructions) to provide new data about the recent crashes.

5. redpiano Win User
    here is the updated file

redpiano, Jan 18, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    I could only find a few succesful TDR's, have you recently done anything with Nvidia software and drivers?
    Code: Event[10499]: Log Name: System Source: Display Date: 2016-01-19T11:30:34.233 Event ID: 4101 Task: N/A Level: Warning Opcode: Info Keyword: Classic User: N/A User Name: N/A Computer: DESKTOP-81TOIO5 Description: Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered.[/quote] Please make sure all unnecessary USB devices are unplugged.

7. redpiano Win User
    I updated the drivers after that error started popping up. But that error is very new, it only appeared a few days ago, this hard lock however has been happening since November when I got the PC and that error was nowhere to be found.

You want me to unplug all my USB devices and post a new log or what?

redpiano, Jan 19, 2016
  8. axe0 New Member

I would want you to unplug your USB devices, exception for mouse and keyboard and upload another zip if the problem persists after removing the USB devices.

Please fill in your system specsPlease follow this tutorial and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely including PSU, cooling system and other used stuff. PSU, cooling system and other used stuff might not be mentioned in the tool.How to fill in your system specs:

Hard lock, loud noise crash while playing games. [​IMG]

Hard lock, loud noise crash while playing games. [​IMG]

axe0, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Hard lock, loud noise crash while playing games. - Similar Threads - Hard lock loud

2. Computer crashing during gaming with loud buzzing noise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashing during gaming with loud buzzing noise: For quite some time now I've had an issue where my PC will freeze during gaming. The system will be unresponsive but there is always a loud buzzing sound. A hard reset is required.The issue isn't present when I'm playing older or less demanding games; I've updated my video...
  3. Computer crashing during gaming with loud buzzing noise

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer crashing during gaming with loud buzzing noise: For quite some time now I've had an issue where my PC will freeze during gaming. The system will be unresponsive but there is always a loud buzzing sound. A hard reset is required.The issue isn't present when I'm playing older or less demanding games; I've updated my video...
  4. PC Hard Crash While Playing Select Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Hard Crash While Playing Select Games: I have an HP Omen 40L-Windows 11-3080-Ryzen 7 5800X-32 GB RamLately last few days my machine has been restarting when playing a couple of games. Not all games, but some - most run just fine. Games that crash: Cyberpunk 2077, Atomic Heart Interestingly enough Red Dead...
  5. PC Hard Crash While Playing Select Games

PC Hard Crash While Playing Select Games: I have an HP Omen 40L-Windows 11-3080-Ryzen 7 5800X-32 GB RamLately last few days my machine has been restarting when playing a couple of games. Not all games, but some - most run just fine. Games that crash: Cyberpunk 2077, Atomic Heart Interestingly enough Red Dead...
  6. Games Crashes While Playing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Games Crashes While Playing: Few days ago I've done clean installation the windows 10 version 2004. After that, while I'm playing games, sometimes the games just crashed and stop the program. So, what can I do now? And how to fix it?...
  7. Game crashes while playing

Game crashes while playing: Basically I will be playing my game and out of nowhere I will get a random crash, i looked into the Event Viewer and this is my error Faulting application name: ModernWarfare.exe, version: 1.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5dd6a13e Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version:...
  8. Random Crashing while playing CSGO, no BSOD, no noise

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random Crashing while playing CSGO, no BSOD, no noise: Hello, can someone point me to the correct place where I can provide the dump info for one of my crashes. I've been having a strange problem in csgo where my fps fluctuates alot. I reset some of my previously set bios settings like xmp, and Mem Try It for Ram. Everything is...
  9. Loud noises

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Loud noises: whenever I turn on my computer it starts making a loud static noise . I cant turn it off until i turn my computer off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/loud-noises/d3b5fe5b-02ce-4d42-b5f2-2ddbda803e59
  10. Loud Squealing Noise

in Windows 10 Support
    Loud Squealing Noise: I am running windows 7 on a Dell desktop computer. It has started making a very annoying and loud squealing noise. I have cleaned the dust from inside thinking it may be overheating. I also wiggled the boards to make sure all were seated good. Does anyone have an idea what...