Windows 10: Hard reset of my laptop

Discus and support Hard reset of my laptop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm trying to hard reset my laptop. It is currently re-installing windows 10. I believe it is currently installing drivers. It will go up to 66 grom... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by _-Guy-_, Apr 7, 2019.

1. _-Guy-_ Win User

Hard reset of my laptop

I'm trying to hard reset my laptop. It is currently re-installing windows 10. I believe it is currently installing drivers. It will go up to 66 grom 64% jump up to around 85% then restart the computer and load at 64 again. What can i do?

:)

_-Guy-_, Apr 7, 2019
  2. xBruce88x Win User

Contest! Win Hard Reset!

Bump

No one wants Hard Reset? I'm open to other suggestions for contest ideas.

maybe i got this in the wrong section... could a mod move it to the FS/FT/WTB/Giveaway section?

xBruce88x, Apr 7, 2019
  3. IggSter Win User
    How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Apr 7, 2019
  4. Clem Win User

Hard reset of my laptop

Multiple Issues After Resetting Laptop

Hi,

I recently reset my laptop and since then I've been experiencing a whole host of issues:

• Windows search bar doesn't work
    • Shop app won't open
    • Won't allow me to change location settings
    • Clock/calendar on my toolbar is unresponsive when I click on it

Any ideas what the problem might be, please? Advice / suggestions are very much appreciated!

Cheers,

Clem, Apr 7, 2019
Thema:

Hard reset of my laptop

1. Hard reset of my laptop - Similar Threads - Hard reset laptop

2. Will hard resetting my laptop reinstall missing drivers or adapters?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will hard resetting my laptop reinstall missing drivers or adapters?: will hard resetting my laptop reinstall missing drivers and adapters? My laptops wifi adapter randomly deleted itself and after spending hours trying to fix it and a soft reset to try and keep my files, I’m wondering if a hard reset and loss of my files will result in my wifi...
  3. Will hard resetting my laptop reinstall missing drivers or adapters?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will hard resetting my laptop reinstall missing drivers or adapters?: will hard resetting my laptop reinstall missing drivers and adapters? My laptops wifi adapter randomly deleted itself and after spending hours trying to fix it and a soft reset to try and keep my files, I’m wondering if a hard reset and loss of my files will result in my wifi...
  4. Hard reset my laptop but I'm stuck on OOBEEULA. And defaultuser0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hard reset my laptop but I'm stuck on OOBEEULA. And defaultuser0: I hard reset my laptop. Then I'm stuck OOBEEULA and need defaultuser0 password. What should I do? Badly need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hard-reset-my-laptop-but-im-stuck-on-oobeeula-and/62efb786-3288-4cf2-8841-cd1d41695b5b
  5. Hard reset my laptop but I'm stuck on OOBEEULA. And defaultuser0

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hard reset my laptop but I'm stuck on OOBEEULA. And defaultuser0: I hard reset my laptop. Then I'm stuck OOBEEULA and need defaultuser0 password. What should I do? Badly need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hard-reset-my-laptop-but-im-stuck-on-oobeeula-and/62efb786-3288-4cf2-8841-cd1d41695b5b
  6. Hard reset my laptop but I'm stuck on OOBEEULA. And defaultuser0

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Reset my Laptop, now my second hard drive is missing!!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Reset my Laptop, now my second hard drive is missing!!!: I just reset my PC as I thought it would be a good idea since it was slowing down, and there is a lot of clutter on it. I have 2 hard drives. The C: Drive is the SSD which runs all the essential apps such as Windows. My D: drive was just a normal hard disk which was far...
  8. Recover of Hard drive after resetting my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Recover of Hard drive after resetting my laptop: I face continue popup browsing in my google chrome.....That's why I reset my laptop.....Unfortunately after resetting my laptop all of my hard drives has gone..... What should I do?...
  9. hard reset

hard reset: need to perform a hard reset on my other windows 10 computer, instructions I have say to hold down the lower volume key and the power key, but that is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hard-reset/9cca886a-fdc7-4974-a9b4-af0adccd9279
  10. Laptop hard reset stuck at 32%

Laptop hard reset stuck at 32%: I just bought my friend’s Acer Predator Helios 300 with thw latest version of Windows 10, and performed a factory reset to get his old stuff off, the reset has been going on for close to 5 hours now, and has been stuck at 32%. I am aware that this should take a few hours, it...