Windows 10: Hard restart problem...

Discus and support Hard restart problem... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have small space in my room and I accidentally hit my computer with a leg... I hit the side of the front panel, which isn't smooth and it is sticking... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by empleat, Jun 3, 2021.

1. empleat Win User

Hard restart problem...

I have small space in my room and I accidentally hit my computer with a leg... I hit the side of the front panel, which isn't smooth and it is sticking out to the sides a little bit beyond side panel of the case. As you can see... There is not much space so it was a small step, but it was in middle of the step and I didn't expect to hit something! My foot hit against that frame around holes, so it was destructive force, rather than simple flick... It was like medium kick. After that my computer did restart and I noticed memory dump in Event Viewer. I will do some tests, just hope it is fine!!! As I hit frame on the front panel and it is robust case, still it is kinda scary, that it did reset. Could you tell me what this BSOD means? Thanks!

:)

empleat, Jun 3, 2021
  2. little cat, Jun 3, 2021
  3. rtwjunkie Win User
    UNIGINE-Valley BENCHMARK scores

OK, no problem! It's your list...I was just making a suggestion. No hard feelings?

rtwjunkie, Jun 3, 2021
  4. Jetster Win User

Hard restart problem...

Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, Jun 3, 2021
Thema:

Hard restart problem...

1. Hard restart problem... - Similar Threads - Hard restart problem

2. Laptop random hard restarts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop random hard restarts: My laptop keeps randomly hard restarting. Full blackout, powerdown, then boot back up like nothing's happened. I've looked through Google to try and find a solution, but they all relate to similar symptoms with different errors, many of which don't have accepted solutions.The...
  3. Laptop random hard restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop random hard restarts: My laptop keeps randomly hard restarting. Full blackout, powerdown, then boot back up like nothing's happened. I've looked through Google to try and find a solution, but they all relate to similar symptoms with different errors, many of which don't have accepted solutions.The...
  4. Laptop random hard restarts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Hard Restarting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hard Restarting: so currently my computer has been hard restarting whenever i play certain games, these games arent that intense and ive checked cableing and all that such, along with virus scans and replaced the power unit along with upgrading the SSD to hopefully fix the problem but...
  6. Hard Restarting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hard Restarting: so currently my computer has been hard restarting whenever i play certain games, these games arent that intense and ive checked cableing and all that such, along with virus scans and replaced the power unit along with upgrading the SSD to hopefully fix the problem but...
  7. Hard Restarting

8. Windows 10 Hard Restart

Windows 10 Hard Restart: I swapped out my hard drive for an ssd earlier today and installed windows 10 on that drive. I've experienced two hard restarts recently. My apu is running above it's base clock but I've been doing that since version 1909 with no issues. Any ideas why? I'll include version...
  9. Restart problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Restart problem: [IMG]It has been stock for a long time? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restart-problem/44fb778b-3e62-43ca-9c5d-412d3ed0f539
  10. Restart problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Restart problem: For over a year, when I restart Windows 10, my display powers off and I have to hold in power button to turn off CPU wait a few minutes and then power on again. Any suggestions on how to fix this ?...