Windows 10: hard to reach

Discus and support hard to reach in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; why is it so hard to contact windows help agents... I think windows should provide more opening hours to accommodate all their customer's needs and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ursuladublin, Aug 26, 2019.

1. hard to reach

why is it so hard to contact windows help agents... I think windows should provide more opening hours to accommodate all their customer's needs and queries like me.i cant rely on some google searches cause im taking care of my pc , please email me your respective responses

:)

ursuladublin, Aug 26, 2019
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue hard to reach :p

cadaveca, Aug 26, 2019
  3. badrobot Win User
    Partitioning My Hard Drive Without Losing Data

Download any of the suggested programs above and fire up Youtube for a step by step instruction. Easus is a good software. But I personally use MiniTool Partition Wizard.

It will only take 5 minutes to become a professional hard drive partitioner. hard to reach :)

badrobot, Aug 26, 2019
  4. hard to reach

[FS]   Intel QuadCore Q6600 2.4gigs+ Heatsink

You will have a very hard time selling this CPU without listing the VID and Stepping. Good Luck.

TRIPTEX_CAN, Aug 26, 2019
Thema:

hard to reach

1. hard to reach - Similar Threads - hard reach

2. Hard drive not showing anywhere except other devices

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hard drive not showing anywhere except other devices: Toshiba Hard drive not showing up anywhere on HP 440 G7, it's a Toshiba 1 terabyte, I originally thought it was a hard drive or SATA cable but when I inut the hard drive in another computer it shows and when I place another hard drive in the computer it showsI'm currently...
  3. Hard drive not showing anywhere except other devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hard drive not showing anywhere except other devices: Toshiba Hard drive not showing up anywhere on HP 440 G7, it's a Toshiba 1 terabyte, I originally thought it was a hard drive or SATA cable but when I inut the hard drive in another computer it shows and when I place another hard drive in the computer it showsI'm currently...
  4. Hard drive not showing anywhere except other devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Is my hard disk broken

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is my hard disk broken: Hello Microsoft community, it's VinciMan here and i recently had a blue screen on my laptop, tried many YouTube tutorials to fix but none worked, still got the error log file d /windows/system32/logfiles/srt/srttrail.txt. Finally found a video with the " solution" to format...
  6. And the day of advanced communications why is it so hard to reach out to someone about your...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    And the day of advanced communications why is it so hard to reach out to someone about your...: I need someone to contact me and I will update my review, long story short what looks like has happened is I had an email on an old phone with the authenticator device on that phone that email added to the authenticator and two-step authentication on. Since then on a new...
  7. And the day of advanced communications why is it so hard to reach out to someone about your...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    And the day of advanced communications why is it so hard to reach out to someone about your...: I need someone to contact me and I will update my review, long story short what looks like has happened is I had an email on an old phone with the authenticator device on that phone that email added to the authenticator and two-step authentication on. Since then on a new...
  8. And the day of advanced communications why is it so hard to reach out to someone about your...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. i cannt reach my encrypted files on my hard drive

i cannt reach my encrypted files on my hard drive: i encrypted files on my computer and i changer the windows 2 days after and i do not own any certificate and it say The specified file could not be decrypted 0x80071771 . now i want my files back so how can i get my lost windows certificate and can i keep downloading a new...
  10. Can't reach some of my files on external hard drive after Windows reinstallation

Can't reach some of my files on external hard drive after Windows reinstallation: I reinstalled my Windows I changed from Win 10 N to Win 10 Pro with student license. Before reinstall I saved my files to a WD Elements external hard drive. After reinstallation, I couldn't reach some of my files, i can't open, copy or anything. These files have a little...