Windows 10: hard to reach

Discus and support hard to reach in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; why is it so hard to contact windows help agents... I think windows should provide more opening hours to accommodate all their customer's needs and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ursuladublin, Aug 26, 2019.

1. hard to reach

why is it so hard to contact windows help agents... I think windows should provide more opening hours to accommodate all their customer's needs and queries like me.i cant rely on some google searches cause im taking care of my pc , please email me your respective responses

:)

ursuladublin, Aug 26, 2019
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue hard to reach :p

cadaveca, Aug 26, 2019
  3. badrobot Win User
    Partitioning My Hard Drive Without Losing Data

Download any of the suggested programs above and fire up Youtube for a step by step instruction. Easus is a good software. But I personally use MiniTool Partition Wizard.

It will only take 5 minutes to become a professional hard drive partitioner. hard to reach :)

badrobot, Aug 26, 2019
  4. hard to reach

[FS]   Intel QuadCore Q6600 2.4gigs+ Heatsink

You will have a very hard time selling this CPU without listing the VID and Stepping. Good Luck.

TRIPTEX_CAN, Aug 26, 2019
Thema:

hard to reach

1. hard to reach - Similar Threads - hard reach

2. Attempted cloning a WD 8TB usb hard drive to another WD 8TB usb hard drive using Macrium...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Attempted cloning a WD 8TB usb hard drive to another WD 8TB usb hard drive using Macrium...: The clone failed. Is there a maximum drive size that M-R Clone drive will clone? After 8+ years of no failures whatsoever with M-R I was surprised. TIA Dennis...
  3. Complete Hard Drive Wipe (SSD)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Complete Hard Drive Wipe (SSD): Hey guys, There's a whole bunch of junk on my system, plus some sensitive files that I no longer need, so I figured I should just do a complete hard drive wipe with something like DBAN. Some sources on the internet say that wiping an SSD is different than HDD, and that you...
  4. Hard reset and restart not working as I wish.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hard reset and restart not working as I wish.: Two similar questions here, both for an laptop: ASUS ROG GL752VW 64bit with WIN10 fully updated. 1. On doing a hard reset (holding the power button down) my laptop doesn't just shut down - it restarts. How can I set hard reset to do what it has done on every single computer...
  5. Windows Can't Recognize Second Hard Disk After Update 1909

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Can't Recognize Second Hard Disk After Update 1909: Hi, I have an urgent matter about this case and search for help here. After I update the Windows to 1909, when restart the Windows can't recognize my second hard disk. I got a lot of work documents in the second drive... Hopefully some expert will give some advice. Thanks!...
  6. How do I Transfer Apps from my SSD to my Hard Drive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I Transfer Apps from my SSD to my Hard Drive?: 1. How do I transfer apps like One Drive, Back up and Sync, and Dropbox that include other files from the cloud? I would want to transfer both the apps and the cloud documents. 2. How do I transfer SOME games from steam? 3. How do I direct the installation of some...
  7. Swapping hard drives

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Swapping hard drives: How do I go about backing up windows to clone on a new hard drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/swapping-hard-drives/fac9a444-4f53-480d-aebc-2c98f61997fa
  8. Making a backup of two hard drives?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Making a backup of two hard drives?: Hey guys, I have been having lots of data split between two hard drives (which are two partitions as well). One drive has Windows 10, programs and games and other drive has games only. Both drives have 500gb so I am thinking of a way to backup those drives to one external...
  9. hard drive not showing up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    hard drive not showing up: my win 10 broke so i decided to reinstall win 10 by usb. before my win 10 broke it would show up that i had two drives now it doesn't. if i check disk management it on shows that i have only one drive submitted by /u/collsheryar [link] [comments]...
  10. NTFS External Hard Drive shows up as SCSI and is not accessable

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    NTFS External Hard Drive shows up as SCSI and is not accessable: Hello and thankyou to anyone reading this. I have a 60GB external HDD that I used to backup my data before reinstalling windows. This data is very important and I CAN NOT LOOSE IT. I dont care if the hard drive is damaged, as long as I can get my data. After reinstalling...