Windows 10: Hard ware change activation

Discus and support Hard ware change activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I did a major hard ware change, and I cannot activate now. How do I proceed to get activation code?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Beanfarmer, Feb 28, 2021.

1. Hard ware change activation

I did a major hard ware change, and I cannot activate now. How do I proceed to get activation code?

:)

Beanfarmer, Feb 28, 2021

2. Upgrade of complete Computer Hard Ware and not licence is not active.

Upgrade of complete Computer Hard Ware and not licence is not active, the licence was originally a Windows 7 licence and when we were offered to up grade I did. I have tried reactivating the licence as the activation code says to but it fails every time.
    I am located in Australia and the number that I was given does not work from my mobile phone in Australia. The number I was given is 800 642 7676.

HELP ME PLEASE

AllanSvensen, Feb 28, 2021
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Hard ware change activation :p

cadaveca, Feb 28, 2021
  4. John Vil Win User

Hard ware change activation

Win 10 Pro OEM activation issue

Hello Larry,

Significant hardware changes such as replacing your hard drive or motherboard may lead to issues in activating Windows 10. To better assist you and provide you with the appropriate resolution, we would like to know a few more information. Kindly answer the
    questions below:

• Did Windows 10 Pro came pre-installed with your computer?
    • Do you have the Windows 10 Pro installation disc available?
    • Are you getting any error messages when trying to key in your activation code?
    • Were there any significant hard ware changes done on your computer?
    • What were the exact troubleshooting steps you and the MS support teams have tried?

As an initial recommendation, you may check on this article and follow the steps provided to run the Activation troubleshooter:
    Using the Activation troubleshooter.

We'll be waiting for your response.

John Vil, Feb 28, 2021
Thema:

Hard ware change activation

1. Hard ware change activation - Similar Threads - Hard ware change

2. Windows 11 and Compatible hard ware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 and Compatible hard ware: Greetings, my name is Johnathan. I was wanting to know if a laptop that I have is compatible with windows 11. I currently have a Dell Inspiron 3000 series the 11 inch 500 gb model I believe it's a celeron prosessor. The laptop is currently going through a reset cycle....
  3. Windows 11 and Compatible hard ware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 and Compatible hard ware: Greetings, my name is Johnathan. I was wanting to know if a laptop that I have is compatible with windows 11. I currently have a Dell Inspiron 3000 series the 11 inch 500 gb model I believe it's a celeron prosessor. The laptop is currently going through a reset cycle....
  4. Activation After Change of Hard Drive

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation After Change of Hard Drive: I have just purchased a new SSD hard drive for my PC and have successfully created a boot DVD using the Media Creation Tool. I am about to install Windows 10 Pro to my aging Dell Vostro 430. Under "Activation" in "Settings" it states "Windows is activated with a digital...
  5. Update in Hard ware and software also password

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Update in Hard ware and software also password: For the last four years, my head is in a swirling spin. I use to use my Microsoft account to log in or my face recognition to log in. I can only use my pinto log in for the past four years. For that reason, I can't buy anything online because it's asking me for my Microsoft...
  6. Windows activation - changing hard drives

Windows activation - changing hard drives: Hi I'm considering changing my boot drive, currently a standard drive for and SSD and then reinstalling Windows on it. Will that have an affect on Windows reactivating on my computer due to a hardware change? My current install was from the free updates some while back....
  7. RANSOM WARE

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    RANSOM WARE: I got this today after installing a note pad. Any direction would be appreciated All your files are Encrypted! For data recovery needs decryptor. How to buy decryptor: ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- | 1....
  8. Upgrade of complete Computer Hard Ware and not licence is not active.

Upgrade of complete Computer Hard Ware and not licence is not active.: Upgrade of complete Computer Hard Ware and not licence is not active, the licence was originally a Windows 7 licence and when we were offered to up grade I did. I have tried reactivating the licence as the activation code says to but it fails every time. I am located in...
  9. Scam Ware

Scam Ware: I have an unwanted file on my computer from a Scam. It is called Antimalware Service Executable. How can I remove it? I tried Microsoft's Malicious malware remover and it didn't remove it. I don't want to have to buy another program if I don't have to. It pops up occasionally...
  10. ransome ware

ransome ware: i have had 2 threatening emails stating they know my password which they give, but not the complete one.they say they have hacked my emails and other files and they want payment in dollars to stop it. should this have been picked up by defender?...