Windows 10: Hard work reqired to Start / Boot

Discus and support Hard work reqired to Start / Boot in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; For about a week I have had great difficulty getting my tablet/hybrid PC to Start / Boot. It involves a lot of repeatedly holding the power button... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by clayto, Sep 8, 2018.

1. clayto Win User

Hard work reqired to Start / Boot

For about a week I have had great difficulty getting my tablet/hybrid PC to Start / Boot. It involves a lot of repeatedly holding the power button until it eventually gets going, after maybe taking 30 minutes. Also it is prone to freezing with a blue screen, after working OK for around an hour, requiring the same tedious procedure to be repeated.

SFC and DISM have not revealed anything. A few times a there has been an 'automatic repair' notification but it is not clear that any repair has taken place.

:)

clayto, Sep 8, 2018

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Sep 8, 2018
  3. GNJha Win User
    Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Sep 8, 2018
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Boot Device not found

Hi Alan,

Corrupted system files or it boot to a different hard drive that it why you received the message Boot Device no found. To better assist you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any changes prior to this issue?
    • Which build and version of Windows 10 are you using?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to perform automatic repair:

• Force turn off your computer/device 3 times until you reach the Automatic Repair environment.
    • On the list of options under Advance options, choose Start-up Repair and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

1. Hard work reqired to Start / Boot - Similar Threads - Hard reqired Start

2. pc is starting but no signal booting is not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    pc is starting but no signal booting is not working: hello as of late i wanne to reset my PC because there where a lot of things i didnt know. so i was scared zo i looded it op my asus x299 but i think i removed the storage by accident. now i am trying everthing but nothings helps i have a 64 windows 10 disk but not reader....
  3. pc is starting but no signal booting is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc is starting but no signal booting is not working: hello as of late i wanne to reset my PC because there where a lot of things i didnt know. so i was scared zo i looded it op my asus x299 but i think i removed the storage by accident. now i am trying everthing but nothings helps i have a 64 windows 10 disk but not reader....
  4. pc is starting but no signal booting is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. what are the minimum reqirements for windows 10 21h2 ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    what are the minimum reqirements for windows 10 21h2 ?: I want to install windows 10 21h2 on my laptop how can I install it without usb nd what are the minimum reqirements for windows 10 21h2 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-are-the-minimum-reqirements-for-windows-10/68a916f1-c316-47a7-a598-855570f8c219
  6. Reqire sign-in

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Reqire sign-in: The option "When PC wakes from sleep" doesn't work. On waking from sleep my computer goes straight back to where it left off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reqire-sign-in/9194d054-3827-4b5e-92fd-8d70058cc40b
  7. Hard re-boot

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hard re-boot: Can you stop a hard re-boot? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hard-re-boot/fe74088e-fa24-4279-ae17-2190a1d431aa"
  8. Windows won't start unless hard boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows won't start unless hard boot: I recently developed a problem where my system won't start unless I hard boot my laptop. If I shut it down normally and then turn it on, it only displays a black screen with the cursor and freezes. If I hard boot it and then start it up it runs normally. If I restart...
  9. Identifying Hard Boots

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Identifying Hard Boots: Our users have somehow gotten the idea that it is okay for them to hard boot their machines whenever they think something is taking longer that it should. As you might imagine, this has caused us a lot of headaches, including needing to build replacement machines because...
  10. windows is not starting up or booting. nothing works

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows is not starting up or booting. nothing works: i have tried all recovery methods but my system is not starting. i have tried severally to reinstall windows but at a point it keeps saying windows 10 installation file is corrupted, contact vendor or administrator. please help me because important files in my pc only though...