Windows 10: harddrive attachment to laptop

Discus and support harddrive attachment to laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; can a harddrive removed from an inspiron 530s be attached to an inspiron 3558 laptop?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RalphRavey, Nov 6, 2018.

1. harddrive attachment to laptop

can a harddrive removed from an inspiron 530s be attached to an inspiron 3558 laptop?

:)

RalphRavey, Nov 6, 2018
  2. infocus Win User

Best gaming harddrive Sugestion ???

Seagate states on their 750gb,32mb cache harddrive that the best application is video surveillance.(liquor stores,how very sad and completly overpriced for the amount of problems they have).Yet Passmark lists this near the top of their harddrive page.Any one have a suggestion for something that will last.(maybe samsung???)
    Also I was considering a Raidmax hybrid 2 sli 630w powersupply.Any thoughts on Raidmax??

infocus, Nov 6, 2018
  3. email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Nov 6, 2018
  4. n-ster Win User

harddrive attachment to laptop

n-ster, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

harddrive attachment to laptop

1. harddrive attachment to laptop - Similar Threads - harddrive attachment laptop

2. Harddrive Disconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Harddrive Disconnecting: Hello. Lately My internal SATA harddrive randomly disconnects about once a week now, when I go into BIOS it is not listed anymore. I fixed this by disconnecting the SATA and power cables and reconnecting it and it works again, however this keeps happening and I'm not sure if...
  3. Harddrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Harddrive: I recently got an an Lexar 256 ssd memory card. Now 3 mermory drives are in the computer and 1 disk drive. The problem is that my E drive where I had all my information doesnt allow to me transfer data. When I go to storage on setting it marks that the drives are full but...
  4. Problem with harddrive

Problem with harddrive: Hi I just bought a new external harddrive last week and i have moved my files to it. After a few days when i try opening the files; file explorer starts freezing and it say it is not responding. Can somebody please help me....
  5. Harddrive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Harddrive: I want to add my hard drive from my old window 7 computer. Will I loose my files to make this work on windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/harddrive/9a32850c-d5f6-43f8-9377-1bd50730f5ce
  6. Laptop coming up with saying harddrive not installed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop coming up with saying harddrive not installed: It's coming up with saying harddrive not installed. After I updated. Now it wont let laptop run https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop/90f5d182-1433-458b-962b-336d675974fa
  7. Transferring photos from laptop to external harddrive

Transferring photos from laptop to external harddrive: How do I transfer the photos I currently have on my Photos library on my laptop to my external harddrive? There doesn't seem to be an option I can press that allows me to do this. Thank you....
  8. needing to free up space on laptop harddrive

needing to free up space on laptop harddrive: I need to free up some space on my laptop and am seeing why its so full to begin with...it appears that its synched up to my dropbox account and is also storing all my files from all my devices on its hard drive so I'm wondering if I delete some files from the dropbox folder...
  9. External Harddrive is not recognized by my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    External Harddrive is not recognized by my laptop: I have a Silicon Power Portable External Hard Drive Armor A60 Shockproof USB 3.0, that is not being recognized by my laptop computer. I actually have 2 of these. One is recognized fine no problem, the other is not recognized at all. It's like I have not even plugged it in....
  10. switching harddrives

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    switching harddrives: is it possible to switch hard drives out of a laptop one in it is running windows 7 and the one i want to put in it is running windows 10pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/switching-harddrives/6e1eb1aa-4f9f-4d58-be07-15fff54ed522

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hard drive attachment to laptop