Windows 10: Harddrive issue

Discus and support Harddrive issue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; okay simply put I want to get all the Data I can off of my hard drive that seems to have crapped out disk 3 is the hard drive in question I know... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by si1foo, Jun 8, 2019.

1. si1foo Win User

Harddrive issue

okay simply put I want to get all the Data I can off of my hard drive that seems to have crapped out disk 3 is the hard drive in question

I know there is data on it I can't get at it and have no idea how

http://prntscr.com/nz8ijd

if I initialize the drive will it whipe out all the old data it had on there

:)

si1foo, Jun 8, 2019
  2. infocus Win User

Best gaming harddrive Sugestion ???

Seagate states on their 750gb,32mb cache harddrive that the best application is video surveillance.(liquor stores,how very sad and completly overpriced for the amount of problems they have).Yet Passmark lists this near the top of their harddrive page.Any one have a suggestion for something that will last.(maybe samsung???)
    Also I was considering a Raidmax hybrid 2 sli 630w powersupply.Any thoughts on Raidmax??

infocus, Jun 8, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 8, 2019
  4. Harddrive issue

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 8, 2019
Thema:

Harddrive issue

1. Harddrive issue - Similar Threads - Harddrive issue

2. USING SATA TO USB TO CONNECT HARDDRIVE TO PC BUT NOT SHOWING UP IN FILE EXPLORER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USING SATA TO USB TO CONNECT HARDDRIVE TO PC BUT NOT SHOWING UP IN FILE EXPLORER: I have attached a usb which is connect to an external harddrive and its not showing up at all on my file explorer or doesnt send a notification that i have connected a device. I have tried online and solving but havent had any luck.Ive tried control panel but usb option isnt...
  3. USING SATA TO USB TO CONNECT HARDDRIVE TO PC BUT NOT SHOWING UP IN FILE EXPLORER

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USING SATA TO USB TO CONNECT HARDDRIVE TO PC BUT NOT SHOWING UP IN FILE EXPLORER: I have attached a usb which is connect to an external harddrive and its not showing up at all on my file explorer or doesnt send a notification that i have connected a device. I have tried online and solving but havent had any luck.Ive tried control panel but usb option isnt...
  4. Issue setting up harddrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue setting up harddrive: I'm trying to set up a Seagate External Hard Drive, but when I plug it in, I'm not getting the "Setting up USB item" pop-up, which in my experience is needed to set up the hard drive. It shows up in Devices and Printers, but it isn't adding to my storage space nor showing up...
  5. Issue setting up harddrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue setting up harddrive: I'm trying to set up a Seagate External Hard Drive, but when I plug it in, I'm not getting the "Setting up USB item" pop-up, which in my experience is needed to set up the hard drive. It shows up in Devices and Printers, but it isn't adding to my storage space nor showing up...
  6. Issue setting up harddrive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Harddrive issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Harddrive issue: i had my harddrive for about a year and i was keep getting the error smart failure predicted. when i boot my computer with the hard drive in it.it gets into a infinite loading time and when i try to use any recovery programs it remains stuck on updating info. how can i get...
  8. cloned harddrives duplicated windows and issues upgrading to pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cloned harddrives duplicated windows and issues upgrading to pro: So a while back I got a new ssd and used samsungs disc cloner to move my hdd onto it. Now I have two Windows directories and it starts to be weird, I try to boot from the new D: drive and it works and all is good until I want to update to Windows 10 pro. When I try to do...
  9. External Harddrive Issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    External Harddrive Issues: I just purchased a new ASUS laptop. Im going from a Macbook pro to windows 10. My external hard drive has worked on a windows laptop i had years ago (an ASUS also) and on my macbook without issue. When i plug my external hard drive into my laptop it makes the sounds that I’ve...
  10. Having an issue Activated Windows 10. I had Windows 7 on a 1TB harddrive. Unfortunately I...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Having an issue Activated Windows 10. I had Windows 7 on a 1TB harddrive. Unfortunately I...: I had Windows 7 on a 1TB hard drive. Unfortunately I partition it and didn't allow enough room for Windows to update. SOOOO I installed a 5TB and will not partition it. I need to put the OS on the new hard drive. Instead of reinstalling Windows 7, I was going to upgrade...