Windows 10: Harddrive

Discus and support Harddrive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I recently got an an Lexar 256 ssd memory card. Now 3 mermory drives are in the computer and 1 disk drive. The problem is that my E drive where I had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BenjaminDe La Torre, Feb 3, 2021.

1. Harddrive

I recently got an an Lexar 256 ssd memory card. Now 3 mermory drives are in the computer and 1 disk drive. The problem is that my E drive where I had all my information doesnt allow to me transfer data. When I go to storage on setting it marks that the drives are full but doesn't show any information.

:)

BenjaminDe La Torre, Feb 3, 2021
  2. infocus Win User

Best gaming harddrive Sugestion ???

Seagate states on their 750gb,32mb cache harddrive that the best application is video surveillance.(liquor stores,how very sad and completly overpriced for the amount of problems they have).Yet Passmark lists this near the top of their harddrive page.Any one have a suggestion for something that will last.(maybe samsung???)
    Also I was considering a Raidmax hybrid 2 sli 630w powersupply.Any thoughts on Raidmax??

infocus, Feb 3, 2021
  3. Is my harddrive faulty?

Please pull your CMOS battery, wait 20 seconds, install. Enter BIOS, set date and time, make sure SATA is set to AHCI

Make sure your are booting UEFI

Boot from media and redo the shift + F10 instructions above. Then install windows using custom. (Step 10 of this Tutorial)

Clean Install Windows 10

Then skip to Step 13. How big of a drive shows in the Window for step 13. Notice the note within step 13

Harddrive [​IMG]

Can you click Next?

Caledon Ken, Feb 3, 2021
  4. anindyo Win User

Harddrive

Windows can't detect some external harddrive

Please help guys..

My win10 can't detect some external harddrive.

- The harddrive is listed in disk drives at device manager, but not detected in windows explorer and disk management.
    - I've tried to reinstall or update the disk driver at device manager, but still not work.
    - I've tried to disable my antivirus protection while connecting my harddrive.
    - The harddrive that is not detected in my laptop, is detected in other PC/laptop.
    - As I mentioned above, these problems is not affected to all harddrive, just some of them, that I can't understand.

Can someone help me?

anindyo, Feb 3, 2021
Thema:

Harddrive

1. Harddrive - Similar Threads - Harddrive

2. USING SATA TO USB TO CONNECT HARDDRIVE TO PC BUT NOT SHOWING UP IN FILE EXPLORER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USING SATA TO USB TO CONNECT HARDDRIVE TO PC BUT NOT SHOWING UP IN FILE EXPLORER: I have attached a usb which is connect to an external harddrive and its not showing up at all on my file explorer or doesnt send a notification that i have connected a device. I have tried online and solving but havent had any luck.Ive tried control panel but usb option isnt...
  3. USING SATA TO USB TO CONNECT HARDDRIVE TO PC BUT NOT SHOWING UP IN FILE EXPLORER

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USING SATA TO USB TO CONNECT HARDDRIVE TO PC BUT NOT SHOWING UP IN FILE EXPLORER: I have attached a usb which is connect to an external harddrive and its not showing up at all on my file explorer or doesnt send a notification that i have connected a device. I have tried online and solving but havent had any luck.Ive tried control panel but usb option isnt...
  4. Access to Iomega Ego encrypt external harddrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Access to Iomega Ego encrypt external harddrive: Hi, I have an Iomega ego encrypt external hard disk and it no longer accepts my password, nor can I change it have no personal questions defined . The only way is via Secure Cryptographic Erase, however this will erase all my data. Is there a possibility to get my passwoord...
  5. Access to Iomega Ego encrypt external harddrive

Access to Iomega Ego encrypt external harddrive: Hi, I have an Iomega ego encrypt external hard disk and it no longer accepts my password, nor can I change it have no personal questions defined . The only way is via Secure Cryptographic Erase, however this will erase all my data. Is there a possibility to get my passwoord...
  6. Access to Iomega Ego encrypt external harddrive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Help, My bitlocker Key-ID on my microsoft account does not match my harddrive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help, My bitlocker Key-ID on my microsoft account does not match my harddrive.: Hello all, My old Windows computer Dell xps 15, 2018 recently died, in such a way that it won't power-up at all anymore. To recover the files I removed the harddrive and mounted it to be copied to my new computer. When opening the windows explorer screen, I see it is working...
  8. Help, My bitlocker Key-ID on my microsoft account does not match my harddrive.

Help, My bitlocker Key-ID on my microsoft account does not match my harddrive.: Hello all, My old Windows computer Dell xps 15, 2018 recently died, in such a way that it won't power-up at all anymore. To recover the files I removed the harddrive and mounted it to be copied to my new computer. When opening the windows explorer screen, I see it is working...
  9. Help, My bitlocker Key-ID on my microsoft account does not match my harddrive.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Windows 11 internal harddrives became write protected and cannot remove protection

Windows 11 internal harddrives became write protected and cannot remove protection: Hi, I am not sure if there is any available fix but i am desperate to get this done. I have three drives, 2 ssds and 1 hdd. For some unknown reason, one of the ssds and the hdd samsung evo 870 1TB and a Toshiba HDWD 130 became write protected and i can't do anything to these...