Windows 10: hardisk not accesible

Discus and support hardisk not accesible in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how to go to msconfig.exe https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hardisk-not-accesible/a9cc6caf-055f-451c-a12b-e5afff9d6e1d Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jrdrgzrivera, Dec 10, 2019.

1. hardisk not accesible

how to go to msconfig.exe

:)

jrdrgzrivera, Dec 10, 2019
  2. kureng Win User

monitor hardisk temp on ahci

How to monitor hardisk temperature when the hardisk is on AHCI? b4 dis i can monitor the temps using everest and speedfan when the AHCI is disable... since i want to get the AHCI advantage, i reinstall my vista with AHCI enabled... now, everest and speedfan wont show the hardisk temps...

i got three seagate sata2 hardisk...

kureng, Dec 10, 2019
  3. Accesibility Options

all right.. need to know more in the wakes of what you are wanting to do.... Accesibility to what?

Cold Storm, Dec 10, 2019
  4. AsGStorm Win User

hardisk not accesible

Accesibility Options

accessibility options..
    start -> all programs -> accessories -> accessibility

and thanks namslas i'll try it

AsGStorm, Dec 10, 2019
Thema:

hardisk not accesible

1. hardisk not accesible - Similar Threads - hardisk accesible

2. How do I locate my desktop files download, document, picture etc from my old laptop hardisk...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I locate my desktop files download, document, picture etc from my old laptop hardisk...: I recently removed my hardisk from my old laptop and placed it my new one. It's a about 16-17 years old and it been used since so many years. I got all the folders expect my desktop folders such as document, download ,picture etc. Searched in my local disk c in user, but only...
  3. How do I locate my desktop files download, document, picture etc from my old laptop hardisk...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I locate my desktop files download, document, picture etc from my old laptop hardisk...: I recently removed my hardisk from my old laptop and placed it my new one. It's a about 16-17 years old and it been used since so many years. I got all the folders expect my desktop folders such as document, download ,picture etc. Searched in my local disk c in user, but only...
  4. Hardisk Wont Spin Down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hardisk Wont Spin Down: hi,so ive had problems.so my 4TB and 8TB HDD to the Laptop through USB 3.0 ,was unable to Spin down using my old server laptop,but when im trying it using my primary laptop it does spin down and get into sleeping mode while im setting the APM in CrystalDiskInfo.what do i do...
  5. Hardisk Wont Spin Down

Hardisk Wont Spin Down: hi,so ive had problems.so my 4TB and 8TB HDD to the Laptop through USB 3.0 ,was unable to Spin down using my old server laptop,but when im trying it using my primary laptop it does spin down and get into sleeping mode while im setting the APM in CrystalDiskInfo.what do i do...
  6. Hardisk Wont Spin Down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hardisk Wont Spin Down: hi,so ive had problems.so my al lot of 4TB and 8TB HDD to the Laptop through USB 3.0 ,was unable to Spin down using my old server laptop,but when im trying it using my primary laptop it does spin down and get into sleeping mode while im setting the APM in CrystalDiskInfo.what...
  7. Why I can't access my Hardisk .I showing question mark in it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I can't access my Hardisk .I showing question mark in it.: Why I can't access my Hardisk .I showing question mark in it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-access-my-hardisk-i-showing-question/0661ea7f-254c-4ef3-9e68-5dbc3ecee9e2
  8. Why I can't access my Hardisk .I showing question mark in it.

Why I can't access my Hardisk .I showing question mark in it.: Why I can't access my Hardisk .I showing question mark in it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-access-my-hardisk-i-showing-question/0661ea7f-254c-4ef3-9e68-5dbc3ecee9e2
  9. External Hardisk Copy speed very slow and also it drops to 121 KBPS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External Hardisk Copy speed very slow and also it drops to 121 KBPS: Dear All, This is Ronak Savla.I have an windows 10 computer and an ADATA company external hardisk. Whenever I try to copy the data from computer drives to external drive ADATAthe speed is very slow it flucuates to 355 kbps and then maximum it reaches to 1mbps.Can anyone help...
  10. External Hardisk Copy speed very slow and also it drops to 121 KBPS

External Hardisk Copy speed very slow and also it drops to 121 KBPS: Dear All, This is Ronak Savla.I have an windows 10 computer and an ADATA company external hardisk. Whenever I try to copy the data from computer drives to external drive ADATAthe speed is very slow it flucuates to 355 kbps and then maximum it reaches to 1mbps.Can anyone help...