Windows 10: Hardrive wipe

Discus and support Hardrive wipe in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Is there any way to wipe a hardrive excluding the os and specific files... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Reyko_, Nov 29, 2018.

1. Reyko_ Win User

Hardrive wipe

Is there any way to wipe a hardrive excluding the os and specific files

:)

Reyko_, Nov 29, 2018
  2. Pixie Win User

Wipe and install Win 7

I am beyond happy with this OS, and wish to install Win 7 wiping Win 10, can someone offer me a step by step guide please

Pixie, Nov 29, 2018
  3. I wiped my computer clean. Installed a few apps and games and still when I restarted my PC, it goes into automatic repair....HELP!

I called a friend and he suggest the Hardrive is bad. I bought my PC off amazon the brand is CyberpowerPC. So right now I'm going to try and wipe it again and do some diagnosis....Computers suck........

Brendan123456, Nov 29, 2018
  4. Hardrive wipe

Cant activate windows 10 after wipe, key is from windows 8.1 that i upgraded from

Hi Ryan,

To assist you better, we would like to confirm if Windows 10 is activated before you wiped your computer.

Meanwhile, we suggest that you run the Activation troubleshooter. To do this, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Select Update & security.
    • On the left pane, choose Activation.
    • Click Troubleshoot.
    Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Nov 29, 2018
Thema:

Hardrive wipe

1. Hardrive wipe - Similar Threads - Hardrive wipe

2. Hi, my hardrive is not installing it keeps taking me to BIOS settings but it's saying drive...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, my hardrive is not installing it keeps taking me to BIOS settings but it's saying drive...: Cecilie Muvangua https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-my-hardrive-is-not-installing-it-keeps-taking/df6f31c5-ffc6-43c0-a904-0f1c95fa2cf9
  3. Hi, my hardrive is not installing it keeps taking me to BIOS settings but it's saying drive...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi, my hardrive is not installing it keeps taking me to BIOS settings but it's saying drive...: Cecilie Muvangua https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-my-hardrive-is-not-installing-it-keeps-taking/df6f31c5-ffc6-43c0-a904-0f1c95fa2cf9
  4. Usb windows boot not compatible with hardrive

Usb windows boot not compatible with hardrive: I factory reset my computer however it still has the windows profile and gives an error message whenever I try to login. I tried to go around this by booting windows up via usb however whenever I try to setup windows it says it’s incompatible with my hardrives despite the...
  5. Usb windows boot not compatible with hardrive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Usb windows boot not compatible with hardrive: I factory reset my computer however it still has the windows profile and gives an error message whenever I try to login. I tried to go around this by booting windows up via usb however whenever I try to setup windows it says it’s incompatible with my hardrives despite the...
  6. Usb windows boot not compatible with hardrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Need help clean the hardrive and give me my command back

Need help clean the hardrive and give me my command back: Need help clean the hardrive and give me my command back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-clean-the-hardrive-and-give-me-my/11f3012d-ae47-4e9b-9d64-1f72880c291e
  8. restore my emails from hardrive to Win Mail Version 16005.14326.21580.0.. as all wiped when...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    restore my emails from hardrive to Win Mail Version 16005.14326.21580.0.. as all wiped when...: I was using Win Mail Version 16005.14326.21580.0My emails are all stored on my hardrive. I have since been disconnected from the email server, and email is no longer available, but my emails are still on the hardrive and had i not clicked the "try new outlook" will all still...
  9. restore my emails from hardrive to Win Mail Version 16005.14326.21580.0.. as all wiped when...

restore my emails from hardrive to Win Mail Version 16005.14326.21580.0.. as all wiped when...: I was using Win Mail Version 16005.14326.21580.0My emails are all stored on my hardrive. I have since been disconnected from the email server, and email is no longer available, but my emails are still on the hardrive and had i not clicked the "try new outlook" will all still...
  10. Securely wipe/erase SATA SSD hardrives via USB. How? Free app?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Securely wipe/erase SATA SSD hardrives via USB. How? Free app?: I thought Crucial's Storage Executive had the ability to do a PSID Revert , which effectively is a secure erase , not sure if it works with your particular Drive though? try the Crucial Forums , there has been a number of posts there over the last few years on the PSID...