Windows 10: Hardware Access Error trying to access the camera and microphone on Messenger and other...

Discus and support Hardware Access Error trying to access the camera and microphone on Messenger and other... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I use the Asus Zenbook 14 laptop. Once I try to make/answer a call on Messenger or access the websites which require a camera, the hardware access... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ineikai, Apr 20, 2020.

1. ineikai Win User

Hardware Access Error trying to access the camera and microphone on Messenger and other...

I use the Asus Zenbook 14 laptop.

Once I try to make/answer a call on Messenger or access the websites which require a camera, the hardware access error appears.

I have enabled all the camera and microphone settings on my laptop and both the browsers Google Chrome and Mincrosoft Edge. However, the error still appears the camera app on my laptop doesn't work as well.

I have already tried disabling IR camera on Device Manager. 2 IR cameras were displayed. When I disabled one of them, nothing changed. Once I disabled both IR cameras, I could finally make a call - the microphone works, BUT not the camera.

Could you give me any advice?

:)

ineikai, Apr 20, 2020

2. Facebook messenger won't access camera or microphone

When I try to video chat with someone on Facebook, I get that message.
    Code:
    An error occurred when tryin to get access to camera and/or microphone. Hardware access error. To make a call on Facebook, you need to turn on your camera and microphone on. It used to work fine. Now I have that error in all my browsers. And it's activated. Have verified privacy settings to allow both of them.

bbuchler2018, Apr 20, 2020
  3. Facebook messenger won't access camera or microphone

Hardware Access Error trying to access the camera and microphone on Messenger and other... [​IMG]

4. Hardware Access Error trying to access the camera and microphone on Messenger and other...

Facebook messenger won't access camera or microphone

Hardware Access Error trying to access the camera and microphone on Messenger and other... [​IMG]

Thema:

Hardware Access Error trying to access the camera and microphone on Messenger and other...

1. Hardware Access Error trying to access the camera and microphone on Messenger and other... - Similar Threads - Hardware Access Error

2. camera and microphone access to messenger

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    camera and microphone access to messenger: how do i allow for camera and microphone access to messenger in order to make video calls from my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-and-microphone-access-to-messenger/380e6996-7670-4ced-a623-b6ccb9996927
  3. camera and microphone access to messenger

in Windows 10 Customization
    camera and microphone access to messenger: how do i allow for camera and microphone access to messenger in order to make video calls from my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-and-microphone-access-to-messenger/380e6996-7670-4ced-a623-b6ccb9996927
  4. camera and microphone access to messenger

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. camera and microphone access

camera and microphone access: hi, i am having trouble in making video calls in facebook messenger using chrome and the app itself in my laptop windows 10 i have already checked my settings and everything related to chrome and messenger app. i have seen that the cam and mic settings were on already. in...
  6. Windows 10 Messenger App - no microphone access

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Messenger App - no microphone access: I have an HP Spectre laptop and cannot use the video feature in Windows 10 Messenger because I keep getting the message "Please Allow Microphone Access". I went into the Privacy Settings and for the microphone access was already on. I shut it off then on again. I did a...
  7. Hardware Access Error with microphone

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hardware Access Error with microphone: I recently go a HP Spectre laptop and can not make any video calls on facebook messenger, zoom and google hangouts. I have accessed the privacy settings on the websites and with chrome as well as Microsoft edge to allow both camera and microphone. Everything is turned on...
  8. Facebook messenger won't access camera or microphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Facebook messenger won't access camera or microphone: When I try to video chat with someone on Facebook, I get that message. Code: An error occurred when tryin to get access to camera and/or microphone. Hardware access error. To make a call on Facebook, you need to turn on your camera and microphone on. It used to work fine....
  9. Facebook messenger won't access camera or microphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Facebook messenger won't access camera or microphone: When I try to video chat with someone on Facebook, I get that message. Code: An error occurred when tryin to get access to camera and/or microphone. Hardware access error. To make a call on Facebook, you need to turn on your camera and microphone on. It used to work fine....
  10. Hardware Access Error - Messenger - Webcam and Mic

Hardware Access Error - Messenger - Webcam and Mic: Hello, For the past week, I've been getting this pop up when I want to make a Messenger video call. Been using this for over a year without a glitch. Both camera and mic work fine with Skype and Zoom but not with Messenger. Checked all settings in FB and Google Chrome to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0xA00F429D<MicrophoneMuted>

2. facebook alloe camera and microphone access

3. allow microphone access messenger hardware access error

4. turn camera on facebook,
  5. how to turn microphone on facebook