Windows 10: hardware and devices

Discus and support hardware and devices in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hardware and devices are not present anywhere in my laptop see this screenshot [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] not present in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KaranGill1, Mar 21, 2019.

1. hardware and devices

hardware and devices are not present anywhere in my laptop

see this screenshot

hardware and devices e729c1dc-1c12-473d-9893-b10cf23b6664?upload=true.jpg hardware and devices b370de75-feff-4043-bbf1-fb1be00faf32?upload=true.jpg hardware and devices 73c2a913-e567-435e-87e9-16fb5e6dc4cc?upload=true.jpg hardware and devices ba5967e1-637e-4307-8bcd-5b8470f05eff?upload=true.jpg hardware and devices a7653fa4-6c64-42d7-81fc-3810b7675810?upload=true.jpg not present in setting>update and security

and controlpanel> troubleshooting >view all

not have anywhere hardware and devices are missing in my laptop windows 10 please help

:)

KaranGill1, Mar 21, 2019

2. Standard Hardware Security not supported

Hi Paul,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to run hardware troubleshooter and let us know if that helps.

Type "Troubleshooting" in the
    Windows Search bar and press Enter.

1. Click on "View All" in the top left corner.
    2. This will display the list of troubleshooters which are built-in in the computer. You can click on Hardware and Devices from the list and you can run the troubleshooter.

Also I would suggest to check if there are any update pending with regard to drivers and to do so, please follow steps mentioned below.

1. Search for Device Manager in
      Windows
      search bar.
    2. Click on Device Manager.
    3. Check if there Yellow Exclamation Point in the list of drivers.

Make sure Windows is up to date.

Hope it helps.

Manjunath H

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Manjunath_H, Mar 21, 2019
  3. No hardware listed in Device manager?

I don't konw whathappend but in Device manager and in my Network connections there is nothing where there used to be a Modem listed and all my hardware in Device Manager. What happend and how do I fix this?

hardware and devices What%20the%20Crap.jpg

AphexDreamer, Mar 21, 2019
  4. Kem Mon Win User

hardware and devices

unknown USB device

Hi Ali,

To better assist you, kindly provide some more information regarding the issue:

• When did the issue start?

• Were there any changes made before the issue occurred?

• Were there any error messages?

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We suggest that you run the
    Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter
    and check if there are any changes. To run the
    Troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting
      and hit
      Enter.

• Choose
      Hardware and Sound.

• Click on
      Hardware and Devices
      to run the
      Troubleshooter.

We'll be waiting for any updates regarding this matter.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Mar 21, 2019
Thema:

hardware and devices

1. hardware and devices - Similar Threads - hardware devices

2. Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (Code 45) To fix this...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (Code 45) To fix this...: I recently installed an update and now my printer won't work. I get "Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (Code 45) To fix this problem, reconnect this hardware device to the computer."...
  3. Add Hardware LGP for device that is not currently listed?

Add Hardware LGP for device that is not currently listed?: Hi All, Since Microsoft and the leading tape technology vendors have decided that a desktop system doesn't need tape connectivity, they've stopped providing the normal group policy for tape hardware for "Backup Operators" resulting in ONLY allowing Administrator to access...
  4. Hardware displaying in Device Manager but not in File Explorer

Hardware displaying in Device Manager but not in File Explorer: Windows Version 1903 (OS Build 19362.418) Update today at 10:30 AM Phoenix After update some hardware are not displaying in File Explorer. Device Manager [img] File Explorer [img] The CD\DVD Drive is not showing and not all of the hard drives are showing. What can I do...
  5. Hardware displaying in Device Manger but not in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Hardware displaying in Device Manger but not in File Explorer: Windows Version 1903 (OS Build 19362.418) Update today at 10:30 AM Phoenix After update some hardware are not displaying in File Explorer. Device Manager [img] File Explorer [img] The CD\DVD Drive is not showing and not all of the hard drives are showing. What can I do...
  6. SD card not working when inserted; Troubleshoot Hardware and Devices gone.

SD card not working when inserted; Troubleshoot Hardware and Devices gone.: I've been trying to find ways to get my sd card reader working again. Since I've updated to the latest version of windows, I've had nothing but regret because now my laptop is unable to use my SD card reader and I can't even troubleshoot my hardware to even attempt to use it...
  7. Activating Windows 10 after hardware change - but with no devices linked to MS account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activating Windows 10 after hardware change - but with no devices linked to MS account: Hello, After exchanging my Motherboard, I have to re-activate my Windows 10. Now, initially I did not know that I had to go into the settings and link my former device from my MS account. I had already 8 different PCs linked (no clue where they were all coming from...),...
  8. device driver for ROOT\SYSTEM\0001 in windows 10- (hardware id) root\LogiGamePanelVirtualBus

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    device driver for ROOT\SYSTEM\0001 in windows 10- (hardware id) root\LogiGamePanelVirtualBus: So like I went to device manager and found an unknown device and looked at the details which stated ROOT\SYSTEM\0001, and so I want to know why is it unknown and what is it?...
  9. External hard disk won't initialize, showing size as 0.00kb and fatal device hardware error

External hard disk won't initialize, showing size as 0.00kb and fatal device hardware error: My hard disk on my laptop wasn't being recognized, so i pulled it out of my laptop(lenovo legion y730) and connected it to another laptop (Microsoft Surface Book). It wasn't responding so i had to clean it and create partition using the cmd diskpart commands. After doing that...
  10. I recently changed hardware on this device. (I only added an Intel network adaptor)

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I recently changed hardware on this device. (I only added an Intel network adaptor): Hello. My onboard Ethernet controller just died. I added an Intel NIC, and told Windows to reinstall Windows 10 Pro. I disabled the old onboard Killer NIC. Now I'm unable to activate. I have 2 digital Windows 10 versions tied to my account. It says 1/10 licences used. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hardware and devices

2. hardware troubleshooter gone

3. win 10 hardware and devices not on the list of troubleshooter

4. hardware and devices.hardware and devices,
  5. Hardware and Devices troubleshooting,
  6. hardware and device,
  7. recent hardware devices,
  8. hardware and devices troubleshooter win 10,
  9. missing hardware and device troubleshooter windows 10 ,
  10. windows 10 hardware and devices not control panel