Windows 10: Hardware Assisted Virtualization

Discus and support Hardware Assisted Virtualization in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I use bluestacks but it's very slow and says I need to enable hardware-assisted virtualization. When I try to do that the UEFI firmware settings option... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ManvinderKaur, Aug 16, 2020.

1. Hardware Assisted Virtualization

I use bluestacks but it's very slow and says I need to enable hardware-assisted virtualization. When I try to do that the UEFI firmware settings option doesn't appear. I have an AMD processor. Plz help.

:)

ManvinderKaur, Aug 16, 2020

2. Hardware assisted virtualization

One of my software BLUESTACK is unable to use hardware assisted virtualization. It says hyper v is enabled disable it. I have disable hyper v but hardware assisted virtualization is still not active. Help me

AhmadZafar, Aug 16, 2020
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Hardware assisted virtualization

Hi Ahmad

Do you know if your PC supports Hardware assisted virtualization - what model of processor is on your PC?

Start up your PC, then boot into BIOS (usually press F2 repeatedly on the manufacturers logo screen)

Look in BIOS to see if there is a setting to enable virtualization there, it may be called something like - Enable Intel Virtualization Technology

Please let me know how you get on, and if you have any difficulty, what is the Make and exact Model No. of your PC - that will be printed on a sticker on the bottom casing . . .

DaveM121, Aug 16, 2020
  4. Hardware Assisted Virtualization

virtual assistant

Hi Bharatlal,

We would like to know more details about your concern so we can better assist you. Kindly answer the following:

• Can you send us a screenshot of the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your reply.

Marilou Ser, Aug 16, 2020
Thema:

Hardware Assisted Virtualization

1. Hardware Assisted Virtualization - Similar Threads - Hardware Assisted Virtualization

2. virtual assistant gone?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    virtual assistant gone?: A while ago, I used the “get help” app i THINK. I used it to solve a sound problem. I loved it because the assistant would run a bunch of tests with my drivers and it would fix the sound right away and I wouldn’t have to do anything. Having that same problem today and I went...
  3. So much for the Virtual Assistant

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    So much for the Virtual Assistant: I have an HP Pavilion 23 that upgraded to Windows 10; however, it is interlaced with HP everything. I am having issues updating and am aware of the resolve pages that MS provides. My question is this- would it be better to purchase a USB home direct from Microsoft and install...
  4. Hardware Supported Virtualization

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hardware Supported Virtualization: I just wanna ask is it safe to enable hardaware supported Virtaulization in the BIOS Or it causes some harm i asked some people they said it does no harm pls tell if it does...
  5. How Do I Turn On Windows 10's Hardware-Assisted Virtualization?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How Do I Turn On Windows 10's Hardware-Assisted Virtualization?: OS: Win 10 Chip: AMD HP Pavilion I am trying to run an Adroid app, on my Win 10 pc. An error message, though, stated: "Bluestacks is unable to use Hardware Assisted Virtualisation for better performance. Please check BIOS settings and ensure it is enabled." So, I...
  6. Enabling Hardware Virtualization

in Windows 10 Customization
    Enabling Hardware Virtualization: Hello, I have a Surface Book 2, I am starting an IT program in college and I am taking the time to get my device setup, I guess most of the program uses a Mac I prefer PC. The course director said my computer should work as long as I have Hardware Virtualization enabled....
  7. Start virtual assistant

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start virtual assistant: I can not remember how to start the online virtal assistant https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-virtual-assistant/095ec5f6-7ea5-43f8-9f4d-3f03d20c889e
  8. Where to find Virtual Assistants Platforms?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Where to find Virtual Assistants Platforms?: I am newbie Virtual Assistant, I want to know where to find a job as a newbie Virtual Assistant where I can develop my skills. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-to-find-virtual-assistants-platforms/57ba4628-d506-4d18-982d-b98d89b96f45"
  9. Need to enable Hardware assister virtualization

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need to enable Hardware assister virtualization: Hi I am trying to use Blue stacks but it is so slow hence I received ,when I tried to make it faster, a massage (enable Hardware assisted virtualization) has been appeared . I tried to download intel(R) processor identification utility I tried to open the massage appear...
  10. New? Virtual Support Assistant

in Windows 10 Support
    New? Virtual Support Assistant: Trying to help someone else on the forum, I stumbled across this. Click on start, type Contact Support. At the top of the list is Get Help - Trusted Windows Store App. Click on that. It opens a chat style virtual help assistant. How long has that been there? Seems to be...