Windows 10: hardware continous problem

Discus and support hardware continous problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi Every time I turn on the computer windows warns me about problems with a USB controller, as well as Series/C216 Chipset Family PCI Express root... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by autsets, Jul 13, 2018.

1. autsets Win User

hardware continous problem

Hi

Every time I turn on the computer windows warns me about problems with a USB controller, as well as Series/C216 Chipset Family PCI Express root port 6 1E1A been disabled. I have used the automatic correction several times and reboot, but the problem continues. I have uninstalled the USB driver in Device Manager, but it appears again every time I turn on the computer. What should I do?.

Thanks

A.

* Moved from Insider

:)

autsets, Jul 13, 2018
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jul 13, 2018
  3. SteelSeries driver update continous attempts/fails

hardware continous problem [​IMG]
    Despite having a steelseries 6Gv/2 keyboard and installed uptodate steelseries drivers, window and the steelseries refuse to cooperate. Windows suggests that the current driver is the best to use and therefore steelseries cannot locate the keyboard in either usb ports 2.0 and 3.0. Can anyone help in correcting this?

Silencious, Jul 13, 2018
  4. hardware continous problem

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jul 13, 2018
Thema:

hardware continous problem

1. hardware continous problem - Similar Threads - hardware continous problem

2. Having continous problems with randomly occuring Blackscreens of Death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having continous problems with randomly occuring Blackscreens of Death: When using my Computer, wether playing Games, writing Emails or surfing in the Internet my Screen would randomly turn black and after a while my Computer freezes with what I assume is a Bluescreen, which I cannot see because of the Screen turning black.After manually...
  3. Having continous problems with randomly occuring Blackscreens of Death

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having continous problems with randomly occuring Blackscreens of Death: When using my Computer, wether playing Games, writing Emails or surfing in the Internet my Screen would randomly turn black and after a while my Computer freezes with what I assume is a Bluescreen, which I cannot see because of the Screen turning black.After manually...
  4. Hardware problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hardware problem: When I was trying to start backing up but I wanted to do it on a NVMe m.2 2tb instead of my portable hard drive it could back it up but I wanted to back it up on the NVMe For some reason I can't backup any off my files or anything on my PC it counts up on how much Ineed to...
  5. Hardware problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hardware problem: When I was trying to start backing up but I wanted to do it on a NVMe m.2 2tb instead of my portable hard drive it could back it up but I wanted to back it up on the NVMe For some reason I can't backup any off my files or anything on my PC it counts up on how much Ineed to...
  6. hardware problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hardware problem: Hi! I have the asus tuf 505 with a windows 10 installed on it.The problem is : mu ASUS laptop battery is not charging. The battery indicator on the laptop says not charging” even when an AC adapter is connecting to the laptop....
  7. Continous BSOD problem while playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Continous BSOD problem while playing games: Hi. I have an Acer Predator Helios 300 PH315-52 with Windows 10 Version 2004. I've had this problem for over 2 days now. Few times, it crashed saying DEVICE_IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" with "iaStoraC.sys" below it. After I updated my Intel Rapid Storage Technology Driver and...
  8. Hardware problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hardware problems: Hi so I got the acer swift 3 laptop this summer to use for school and ever since i got it i have been having issues getting it to stay connected to the wifi and when trying to reconnect it shows no networks. We have called acer support many times and have done what they said...
  9. Microsoft Store and Windows Update continously giving problems

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store and Windows Update continously giving problems: Hello community, Recently I've experience problems with Windows Update, it simply gets stuck on "Download Pending" and it never downloads anything. Also, the Microsoft Store doesn't download any apps nor updates for the apps I already have installed. I can fix this by...
  10. Continous BSoD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Continous BSoD: Hello, Its been few weeks since my BSoD problem appear. Im using same setup for more than 2 years and before that i got BSoD not more than 3 times. I attached my system report and can prove any other info or report as soon as possible. 57814