Windows 10: Hardware crash kernel 141 unknown which part is causing the error

Discus and support Hardware crash kernel 141 unknown which part is causing the error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Below is the output from the last crash.I think it could be related to my rtx 3080. I put together my PC and I feel as if it has been underperforming.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GraysonBerman, Jul 10, 2021.

1. Hardware crash kernel 141 unknown which part is causing the error

Below is the output from the last crash.I think it could be related to my rtx 3080. I put together my PC and I feel as if it has been underperforming. Benchmarks show that the GPU is in the bottom 25th percentile of other GPUs tested.My PSU seasonic 750mw literally exploded with sparks flying out of it about a week ago and I had to get a new one. I upgraded to 850 mw.Please Help >_<SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎7/‎6/‎2021 11:59 AMStatusNot reportedDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop wor

:)

GraysonBerman, Jul 10, 2021

2. Live Kernel Event 141

Hi Bao,

Many users has sadly aswell encountered this problem. Solving this will take some time, I highly suggest you to look through these threads steadily while making some stress tests and all of the other stuff that is needed.

Black Screen with Live Kernel Event 141,

LiveKernelEvent 141 - Hardware failure,

Fix Windows 10 Live kernel event 141 error.

Please reply if the issue still remains so that I can help you with solving it Hardware crash kernel 141 unknown which part is causing the error :).

Melik TechBuddy, Jul 10, 2021
  3. JasonBoos Win User
    Kernel error 141

Hi, every once in a while my system blanks off, following which is an error code 141 (see below):

Source

Windows

Summary

Hardware error

Date

‎03/‎01/‎2020 11:31 am

Status

Not reported

Description

A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent

Code: 141

Parameter 1: ffffb005ef3d4010

Parameter 2: fffff8062684cc54

Parameter 3: 0

Parameter 4: ec0

OS version: 10_0_18363

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 256_1

OS Version: 10.0.18363.2.0.0.256.48

Locale ID: 1033

This happens a couple times a day. What might be causing this?

JasonBoos, Jul 10, 2021
  4. Hardware crash kernel 141 unknown which part is causing the error

Live kernel event 141

Okay, I'll give that a whirl ASAP and get back to you.

Is it likely the OS is the reason I was getting kernel event 141 errors? As I had it in my head that it would be hardware related?

Anyway thanks again, I'll see what happens!

JamesWhitfield1, Jul 10, 2021
Thema:

Hardware crash kernel 141 unknown which part is causing the error

1. Hardware crash kernel 141 unknown which part is causing the error - Similar Threads - Hardware crash kernel

2. Hardware Error: Live Kernel Event 141 and 117

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hardware Error: Live Kernel Event 141 and 117: This PC is one that I built 7 years ago and have steadily replaced the parts on. The problem started happening around 2 years ago. I never really took it seriously and just forcibly restarted my computer every time it happened. I figured it's time to try and solve it for...
  3. Hardware Error: Live Kernel Event 141 and 117

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hardware Error: Live Kernel Event 141 and 117: This PC is one that I built 7 years ago and have steadily replaced the parts on. The problem started happening around 2 years ago. I never really took it seriously and just forcibly restarted my computer every time it happened. I figured it's time to try and solve it for...
  4. Hardware Error: Live Kernel Event 141 and 117

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Kernel error 141 & 117

Kernel error 141 & 117: Hello I get this kernel error 141 and 117 if i boot into the windows after leaving my computer off for at least 2 hours. Once i get this error and computer reboots i don't have any issue using my computer for hours.I thought this was windows error so i reinstalled windows but...
  6. Hardware Error Causing Crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hardware Error Causing Crash: Hello All, I have been having this problem for a long time now and sometimes it will get better and sometimes it will happen 4-8 times a day... but looking at the Reliability Report it always seems to have a downward trend.Problem signatureProblem Event Name:...
  7. Hardware Error Causing Crash

Hardware Error Causing Crash: Hello All, I have been having this problem for a long time now and sometimes it will get better and sometimes it will happen 4-8 times a day... but looking at the Reliability Report it always seems to have a downward trend.Problem signatureProblem Event Name:...
  8. Hardware Error Causing Crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Kernel error 141

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Kernel error 141: Hi, every once in a while my system blanks off, following which is an error code 141 see below: Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎03/‎01/‎2020 11:31 am Status Not reported Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working...
  10. Reliability History Hardware Error Unknown Cause

in Windows 10 Support
    Reliability History Hardware Error Unknown Cause: Hi. Just wondering if anyone can let me know what this error message indicates on Reliability History. It occurred as soon as I started my PC (didn't get any error message or BSOD on start up). I only noticed it in Reliability History. The error is:...