Windows 10: Hardware & Devices Troubleshooter

Discus and support Hardware & Devices Troubleshooter in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; On both my desktop pc and laptop when accessing Troubleshooter History the title Hardware and Devices troubleshooter are in blue hyperlink and 'Could... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JohnSlade2, Sep 7, 2020.

1. Hardware & Devices Troubleshooter

On both my desktop pc and laptop when accessing Troubleshooter History the title Hardware and Devices troubleshooter are in blue hyperlink and 'Could not be run on 03/07/2020 Critical troubleshooter' appear in red. When I click on the link I get takenhttps://support.microsoft.com/en-us...es-on-demand-on-some-devices-after-updating-t This is no help as I don't use One Drive. The Hardware and Devices troubleshooter is not listed on the available troubleshooters. Any ideas, please?

:)

JohnSlade2, Sep 7, 2020
  2. Time Lady Win User

troubleshooter hardware and devices

Open Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Configure a device.

Or: Type “Troubleshooting” in the Search bar and press Enter.

Click on “View All” in the top left corner.

This should display the list of troubleshooters which are built-in in the computer. Click on Hardware and Devices from the list and you can run the troubleshooter.

Time Lady, Sep 7, 2020
  3. OttoB316 Win User
    Can't find "troubleshoot hardware & devices" anymore?

Thank you for your swift reply.

When doing your suggestion, it goes back to the settings troubleshooter, where hardware & devices are no longer listed. I cannot find a "view all?"

OttoB316, Sep 7, 2020
  4. John Fer Win User

Hardware & Devices Troubleshooter

An error occured while troubleshooting. Hardware and Devices.

Hello,

Possible reason why you are getting this error is because of hardware conflict. For us to know more about this, please answer the following:

• Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

John Fer, Sep 7, 2020
Thema:

Hardware & Devices Troubleshooter

1. Hardware & Devices Troubleshooter - Similar Threads - Hardware Devices Troubleshooter

2. Issues with hardware and device troubleshooter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with hardware and device troubleshooter: I recently had a problem which was the live kernel event with codes 1a8 and 1b8 saying hardware error so when i troubleshooted with hardware and devices troubleshooter it says me to restart to finish installing drivers and updates. Like whenever i run the troubleshooter it...
  3. Issues with hardware and device troubleshooter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues with hardware and device troubleshooter: I recently had a problem which was the live kernel event with codes 1a8 and 1b8 saying hardware error so when i troubleshooted with hardware and devices troubleshooter it says me to restart to finish installing drivers and updates. Like whenever i run the troubleshooter it...
  4. Hardware and Devices Troubleshoot Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hardware and Devices Troubleshoot Error: Hello,I saw this thread Troubleshooting Wizard doesn't work - Microsoft Community and I tried following the instructions. For the sfc /scannow, it found no integrity violations. I followed as stated aftwerwards:dism /online /cleanup-image /scanhealthNo component store...
  5. Cannot find hardware and devices troubleshooter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot find hardware and devices troubleshooter: I purchased an external hard drive which I cannot eject as it says it is still being used. I have tried loads of suggestions from internet re start, devices manager, USB drivers etc but nothing works. I cannot find hardware and devices troubleshooter anywhere. I have followed...
  6. "Hardware and Devices" missing from Troubleshooter!

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Hardware and Devices" missing from Troubleshooter!: Hello guys, Last week I updated my Windows 10 Home to version 1809. After that, when I checked the Troubleshooter, Hardware and Devices (which was an option in previous Windows versions) seem to be missing! [ATTACH] Is this a bug? Or is there a new option?...
  7. missing my "Troubleshoot hardware & Device" from the Troubleshoot screen

missing my "Troubleshoot hardware & Device" from the Troubleshoot screen: I did an update for window on 3/21/2019, it said it was an update from October? Now I am missing my "Troubleshoot hardware & Device" from the Troubleshoot screen. What happened to it? Can you tell me how to get it back, I use it all the time to help solve my computer...
  8. Why is there no "troubleshoot hardware & devices" in 1809 update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why is there no "troubleshoot hardware & devices" in 1809 update?: I have looked everywhere in settings & control panel, & there is no longer a troubleshooter for hardware & devices. All of the other troubleshoot options are still listed , & there is no "view all." In 1803 I could access it in " update & security" then chose "troubleshoot" &...
  9. Can't find "troubleshoot hardware & devices" anymore?

Can't find "troubleshoot hardware & devices" anymore?: Ever since 1809 update, the troubleshoot hardware & devices is no longer listed under troubleshoot? I used that allot- has it been moved or discontinued?...
  10. Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter Results/Loop

Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter Results/Loop: While my question involves BSODs, I'm more befuddled by the results from Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter, thus my post in this forum. Please excuse me if I posted in the wrong section... I've had a few BSODs recently with SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. My first guess is...