Windows 10: Hardware disabled when updating win 10

Discus and support Hardware disabled when updating win 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently updated my PC [win 10, feature update OCT 2018]. After updating i lost my audio and touch pad driver. I updated them automatically and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by عمرعلی, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Hardware disabled when updating win 10

I recently updated my PC [win 10, feature update OCT 2018]. After updating i lost my audio and touch pad driver. I updated them automatically and manually but did not not work, even trouble shooter could not find the problem. Hardware disabled and then enabled but did not work, roll back software didn't even work.

Hardware disabled when updating win 10 e84ade60-9abe-41cc-9ce6-d5714da96a5a?upload=true.png Hardware disabled when updating win 10 c26e0646-76b5-4439-9206-b2cda4921160?upload=true.png

:)

عمرعلی, Oct 12, 2018

2. unstable hardware drivers following Win 10-511 update

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Apologize for the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Click on the Start button, and type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.
    • Click on “hardware and devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and follow the on-screen promts for troubleshooting.

Also, update the driver for Keyboard by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager.
    • Expand Keyboards from the list.
    • Right click on the driver and select
      update driver software.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 12, 2018
  3. NGeo Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

4. Hardware disabled when updating win 10

Windows 10 Update

Shit, I used some doohickey to disable Win Store and remove some apps after installing Win 10 - now this update keeps failing to install.

ZeppMan217, Oct 12, 2018
Thema:

Hardware disabled when updating win 10

1. Hardware disabled when updating win 10 - Similar Threads - Hardware disabled updating

2. Disable Hardware Acceleration

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disable Hardware Acceleration: Hi Microsoft Team, I am installing ABACUS SIMULA application. Application could not fully install or run successfully. The suggested action is as shown below just copied and paste from verify log...
  3. How to disable win 10 update but allow others?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to disable win 10 update but allow others?: My display card can't work with those monthly updates. any solution on this problem? 167919
  4. Win 10 update disabled all USB

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win 10 update disabled all USB: It is impossible to log onto my Win 10 the very latest ver because all usb devices are disabled. The keyboard lights during boot but as soon as windows has preloaded and displayed the login screen, the keyboard and mouse are off. Without those it is impossible to get into...
  5. Win 10 update disabled all USB

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 update disabled all USB: It is impossible to log onto my Win 10 the very latest ver because all usb devices are disabled. The keyboard lights during boot but as soon as windows has preloaded and displayed the login screen, the keyboard and mouse are off. Without those it is impossible to get into...
  6. Disable Win 10 Updates - How To ?

Disable Win 10 Updates - How To ?: I am furious at this point. I have researched and performed a vast number of setting changes to Win 10 in an attempt to stop updates. Nothing ... AND I MEAN ABSOLUTELY NOTHING has worked. This has been going on for about 6 months trying to stop the updates. How do you...
  7. error when updating Win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    error when updating Win 10: I am unable to update Win 10 Pro version 1809 without getting error codes, the latest one is 0x80070057, any suggestions please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-when-updating-win-10/bd9e2490-7cb0-44fd-b76e-f9cc1c0fcef1
  8. update disabled on fresh win 10 1903

update disabled on fresh win 10 1903: I have installed fresh win 10 1903 and windows update downloads intel management engine which is not needed how do I uninstall it now 140642
  9. Win 10 Updates/ Hardware/ Drivers

Win 10 Updates/ Hardware/ Drivers: Hi all. Just to let you know, I have the latest version of Win 10 Pro, 1803, released back on April 30th. With what I want to ask, perhaps there was a change in this latest update and it's why I'm seeing what I'm seeing. When it comes to my system's hardware and updates for...
  10. Can we disable Win Auto Update on win 10 Pro ?

Can we disable Win Auto Update on win 10 Pro ?: As the title said, can we disable win auto update on win 10 pro ? i read somewhere on internet the difference between pro and enterprise is 10 pro can not disable auto update, only can defer it for 8 months (?) 90461