Windows 10: Hardware &Drivers

Discus and support Hardware &Drivers in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; In my system Wifi and Ethernet icons suddenly disabled , after installing drivers also that icons not disply , any solution for that plz suggest me sir... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ANILKUMAR V, Feb 20, 2020.

1. Hardware &Drivers

In my system Wifi and Ethernet icons suddenly disabled , after installing drivers also that icons not disply , any solution for that plz suggest me sir ?? win 10 64 bit os recently i purchased it

:)

ANILKUMAR V, Feb 20, 2020

2. unstable hardware drivers following Win 10-511 update

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Apologize for the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Click on the Start button, and type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.
    • Click on “hardware and devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and follow the on-screen promts for troubleshooting.

Also, update the driver for Keyboard by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager.
    • Expand Keyboards from the list.
    • Right click on the driver and select
      update driver software.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 20, 2020
  3. The Intel 82579LM Gigabit Network Connection Adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to run the hardware troubleshooter as below and check if it helps.

• Type in search bar as control panel.
    • Then select troubleshooting.
    • Click on hardware and sound option.
    • Then click on “hardware and devices “and follow the on screen instructions.
    Method 2: I suggest you to uninstall the network drivers as below steps.

• Press Windows+X and select “Device manager”.
    • Then expand the Network adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and uninstall it.
    And then go to the manufacturers website download the network drivers, install it and check if the issue persists.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Feb 20, 2020
  4. Junaid_A Win User

Hardware &Drivers

Multiple BSOD hardware issue or driver issue ?

Hi Iriszer0,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

To have a better clarity on the issue and guide you accordingly, respond to the question listed below.

1. What is the make and model of the computer?

I suggest you to try the steps listed in
    troubleshoot blue screen errors
    and check if it works.

Meanwhile you may also go through:

1. troubleshoot CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION
    2. troubleshoot CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED
    3. troubleshoot SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Regards,

Junaid_A, Feb 20, 2020
Thema:

Hardware &Drivers

1. Hardware &Drivers - Similar Threads - Hardware &Drivers

2. The IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz adapter is experiencing driver- or hardware-related problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz adapter is experiencing driver- or hardware-related problems: Greetings people, I just had a strange thing happen to my Lenovo Legion 5 laptop and now it won't show any wifi connections in the wifi panel. I found someone with a similar problem, but nothing there seemed to help with fixing this issue. Here is the other thread.I am not...
  3. The IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz adapter is experiencing driver- or hardware-related problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz adapter is experiencing driver- or hardware-related problems: Greetings people, I just had a strange thing happen to my Lenovo Legion 5 laptop and now it won't show any wifi connections in the wifi panel. I found someone with a similar problem, but nothing there seemed to help with fixing this issue. Here is the other thread.I am not...
  4. The IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz adapter is experiencing driver- or hardware-related problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware Code 39, Windows cannot verify the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware Code 39, Windows cannot verify the...: After windows update KB5034763 for Windows 10 pro, my IntelR Ethernet Controller 3 I225-V will not load. Device Manager gives the following error:Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. Code 39Windows cannot verify the...
  6. Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware Code 39, Windows cannot verify the...

Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware Code 39, Windows cannot verify the...: After windows update KB5034763 for Windows 10 pro, my IntelR Ethernet Controller 3 I225-V will not load. Device Manager gives the following error:Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. Code 39Windows cannot verify the...
  7. Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware Code 39, Windows cannot verify the...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. DMA driver violation attempting to boot into Bios or Reset PC. Standard Hardware not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DMA driver violation attempting to boot into Bios or Reset PC. Standard Hardware not...: Attempted to Reset and Reinstall PC faces into a Blue screen saying DMA driver violation, same for bios as well. Standard Hardware not supported. Apps and Browser Control Action Recommended clicking on it opens Windows Security then exits.Downloaded a PPTX from Facebook,...
  9. DMA driver violation attempting to boot into Bios or Reset PC. Standard Hardware not...

DMA driver violation attempting to boot into Bios or Reset PC. Standard Hardware not...: Attempted to Reset and Reinstall PC faces into a Blue screen saying DMA driver violation, same for bios as well. Standard Hardware not supported. Apps and Browser Control Action Recommended clicking on it opens Windows Security then exits.Downloaded a PPTX from Facebook,...
  10. BSOD - Need to figure out which driver is acting up / needs fixing and/or if hardware issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - Need to figure out which driver is acting up / needs fixing and/or if hardware issue: Hey all, first time asking for tech help so appreciate everyone's patience.Lenovo laptop had been acting up with keyboard not working. Eventually spent some $ with support replacing the motherboard which was broken after 3 years of use. But now I'm getting rolling BSODs after...