Windows 10: Hardware error and BSOD crashes

Discus and support Hardware error and BSOD crashes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I've been struggling with this issue for a couple of weeks now and i dont know what to do. The problem is i keep getting BSOD crashes with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PianoCube372655, Mar 14, 2020.

1. Hardware error and BSOD crashes

Hello,

I've been struggling with this issue for a couple of weeks now and i dont know what to do.
    The problem is i keep getting BSOD crashes with different error message every time and somtimes the game just crashing to the windows screen and in the Reliability Monitor it says Hardware Error. I have got this problem since i bought the PC from the store and mostly the problem is occurring through games. I have already send it back to the store to fix the problem and they changed my RAM they said there was an error with the RAM reading. After i recieved back my pc it worked fine for about a week and then the problem went back again. although less frequently but it still annoying.

My Pc specs:

Machine Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. - Z390 GAMING X

Operating System Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-bit

Memory 16 GB

Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-9600KF CPU @ 3.70GHz

Motherboard Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. - Z390 GAMING X-CF

Video Cards NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER

Monitors LC24RG50

Hard Disk ST1000DM010-2EP102 1.0 TB

Network Card IntelR Ethernet Connection 7 I219-V

Example 1 of "Hardware Error" message:
    Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent

Code: 141

Parameter 1: ffffb10fc5be6460

Parameter 2: fffff8071391b938

Parameter 3: 0

Parameter 4: 2a08

OS version: 10_0_18363

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 768_1

OS Version: 10.0.18363.2.0.0.768.101

Locale ID: 1033

Extra information about the problem

Bucket ID: LKD_0x141_Tdr:6_IMAGE_nvlddmkm.sys_Unknown

Server information: 79e806c7-ba67-46ce-b561-47da7b8fb616

Example 2 of "Hardware Error" message:

Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent

Code: 141

Parameter 1: ffffa686bb61f460

Parameter 2: fffff8008514b938

Parameter 3: 0

Parameter 4: 0

OS version: 10_0_18363

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 768_1

OS Version: 10.0.18363.2.0.0.768.101

Locale ID: 1033

Extra information about the problem

Bucket ID: LKD_0x141_Tdr:6_IMAGE_nvlddmkm.sys_Unknown

Server information: 3b6f3cac-8970-4cf6-a2d5-859ba154cc75

BSOD Errors:

"MEMORY_MANAGEMENT"

"PFN_LIST_CORRUPT"

"CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED"

"IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL"

I have been trying different methods and solutions such as reinstalling windows, updating drivers, reinstalling programs and games, and checking my disk for errors. but the problems are still existing.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thank You!.

:)

PianoCube372655, Mar 14, 2020
  2. Kursah Win User

BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, Mar 14, 2020
  3. W10 Crashing with BSOD error: WHEA_Uncorrectable Error

Hi John,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will help you in solving the issue.

As per the description, the issue might be with faulty hardware. For better assistance I would like to ask if the issue persists only while using the DVD drives.

I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter from the steps below:

• Click on the Start button, and type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.
    • Click on “Hardware and Devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and your hardware troubleshooting will start.

Also, suggest you to follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Check if any of the driver has an exclamation mark within a yellow triangle.
    • Expand the driver.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update driver software.

Refer the link below for information for how to solve Blue screen errors in Windows 10.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 14, 2020
  4. Hardware error and BSOD crashes

Various BSOD Errors Help

Hey all,

I've received multiple BSOD errors the past 2 days after rebuilding my PC. I've been trying to figure out the issue.

These are the few BSOD messages I remember seeing:

• DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (multiple times)
    • CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED (one time)
    • IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (one time)
    • WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (multiple times)
    Here's a link to the dmp files and system information: WindowsIssue

Steps I've taken:

• fully updated drivers
    • applied all Windows updates
    • Removed unnecessary hardware
    • Monitored CPU/GPU temps (log file on temps during last crash in share)
    Any help would be appreciated.

brando8924, Mar 14, 2020
Thema:

Hardware error and BSOD crashes

1. Hardware error and BSOD crashes - Similar Threads - Hardware error BSOD

2. Hardware errors BSOD crashing Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hardware errors BSOD crashing Windows: I realize this is a drivers issue. I don't know how to tell which driver this is? Can anyone point me in a direction to start digging into this? Version=1 EventType=LiveKernelEvent EventTime=133106766138175694 ReportType=4 Consent=1 UploadTime=133106789222354466...
  3. Hardware errors BSOD crashing Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hardware errors BSOD crashing Windows: I realize this is a drivers issue. I don't know how to tell which driver this is? Can anyone point me in a direction to start digging into this? Version=1 EventType=LiveKernelEvent EventTime=133106766138175694 ReportType=4 Consent=1 UploadTime=133106789222354466...
  4. Hardware errors BSOD crashing Windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. hardware error and bsod

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hardware error and bsod: hello i hope you are finelast month i had random bsod like kernal data inpage error and unexpected store exception and critical process died so i was thinking that my ssd is failure i have asus fx505gt and i changed my ssd and now after one month i didnt have bsod again i...
  6. Hardware Errors and BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hardware Errors and BSOD: Hi, I just got a new laptop and it has been showing WHEA uncorrectable ERRORS BSOD a lot. It freezes during normal use, gaming and immediately after startup and I'll have to restart it using the power button. I've run Windows Memory Diagnostic scans, SFC scan, DISM scan and...
  7. Hardware Errors and BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hardware Errors and BSOD: Hi, I just got a new laptop and it has been showing WHEA uncorrectable ERRORS BSOD a lot. It freezes during normal use, gaming and immediately after startup and I'll have to restart it using the power button. I've run Windows Memory Diagnostic scans, SFC scan, DISM scan and...
  8. Hardware Errors and BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Hardware Error Crash

Hardware Error Crash: DescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 144Parameter 1: 3003Parameter 2: ffff928ee85006b0Parameter 3: 40010000Parameter 4: 0OS version: 10_0_19042Service Pack: 0_0Product:...
  10. Bsod and Hardware Error

Bsod and Hardware Error: After i get random bsod i checked reliability monitor and i saw a hardware error in my system from few days. But i cant see what kind of hardware is . The report is always the same: Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 144 Parameter 1: 3003 Parameter...