Windows 10: Hardware Error Black screen but sound still playing then restarting

Discus and support Hardware Error Black screen but sound still playing then restarting in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My laptop get black screen everytime and the fan goin at the highest speed making it really loud, then restarting. I already try to reinstall windows,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Andrianus Pasifiko, Dec 3, 2023.

1. Hardware Error Black screen but sound still playing then restarting

My laptop get black screen everytime and the fan goin at the highest speed making it really loud, then restarting. I already try to reinstall windows, reinstall all driver and check my hardware with Lenovo Diagnostic and no error detected on my hardwareCan someone help me analyze this please :******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **

:)

Andrianus Pasifiko, Dec 3, 2023

2. Computer randomly has black screen and restarts

Taco this could be software also. Before you get all crazy, do as Erocker suggested. Find out the error in the Event Viewer. Look for the faulting module and the error code itself. Also check the reliability monitor. At the bottom it will have "View all Error Reports". Post a screen of whats in there if anything.

This could be a simple as a bad driver install.

ALSO have you downloaded or installed anything lately? STAY OUT OF THE DAMN BIOS UNTIL WE KNOW THE ERROR! lol. I know you. Baby steps boy, baby steps.

TheMailMan78, Dec 3, 2023
  3. Black screen error

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are facing a black screen issue. One of these is due to outdated or incorrect device drivers. For us to figure out what's causing this, provide more details by answering the listed questions:

• Can you confirm to us if you are using a laptop or a computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • What exactly were you doing when the error occurred?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this? If yes, specify all of the steps that you have done.

As an initial part of troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps given on this article:

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors
    . This will help you diagnose and rectify most of the known black screen concerns.

We will wait for your response.

Dhavelyn Mer, Dec 3, 2023
  4. Maria Fab Win User

Hardware Error Black screen but sound still playing then restarting

Blue Screen Errors, Black Screen After Restart

Hello Jonathan,

The Black screen error that you're experiencing might be caused by connection issues with your PC or display, while
    the Blue screen error can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow our guided walk-through to resolve black screen errors and blue screen errors. Choose when did you get the error, and follow the instructions provided. Here are the links:

Please update us with the results. We will be glad to assist you.

Maria Fab, Dec 3, 2023
Thema:

Hardware Error Black screen but sound still playing then restarting

1. Hardware Error Black screen but sound still playing then restarting - Similar Threads - Hardware Error Black

2. Black Screen - Hardware error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black Screen - Hardware error: System : Windows 112CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 6-Core Processor GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800 XTRI keep getting Random Blackscreens on my PC.I am currently using the AMD software to update the drivers.Each time I get a black screen there is a Hardware Error in the Reliability Monitor,...
  3. Hardware Error Black screen but sound still playing then restarting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hardware Error Black screen but sound still playing then restarting: My laptop get black screen everytime and the fan goin at the highest speed making it really loud, then restarting. I already try to reinstall windows, reinstall all driver and check my hardware with Lenovo Diagnostic and no error detected on my hardwareCan someone help me...
  4. Hardware Error Black screen but sound still playing then restarting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hardware Error Black screen but sound still playing then restarting: My laptop get black screen everytime and the fan goin at the highest speed making it really loud, then restarting. I already try to reinstall windows, reinstall all driver and check my hardware with Lenovo Diagnostic and no error detected on my hardwareCan someone help me...
  5. Hardware Error// Black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hardware Error// Black screen: My computer has been blackscreening lately. It was happening frequently during games but now it's doing it outside of them as well. Reliability Monitor gave me this. Is this something fixable?SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎10/‎7/‎2022 8:11 PMStatusNot...
  6. Hardware Error// Black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hardware Error// Black screen: My computer has been blackscreening lately. It was happening frequently during games but now it's doing it outside of them as well. Reliability Monitor gave me this. Is this something fixable?SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎10/‎7/‎2022 8:11 PMStatusNot...
  7. Hardware Error// Black screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Hardware Error// Black screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Hardware Error// Black screen

10. Hardware Error// Black screen