Windows 10: Hardware error - But it has no effect on system performance.

Discus and support Hardware error - But it has no effect on system performance. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hello. What is the cause of this error?I saw this error several times But it has no effect on system performance. [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by amir.f67, May 28, 2020.

1. amir.f67 Win User

Hardware error - But it has no effect on system performance.

hello.

What is the cause of this error?I saw this error several times

But it has no effect on system performance.

Hardware error - But it has no effect on system performance. 85821688-7722-4ced-b713-19fd1ececdf6?upload=true.png

:)

amir.f67, May 28, 2020

2. Lock Screen Fade to Desktop Effect Not Working

Hi,

Before we assist you let us know few details,

• Did you made any changes to your computer prior to the issue?

• Have you created any system restore point on your computer?

As initial troubleshooting steps I suggest you to install the latest windows 10 updates, please follow the steps to install all the windows updates.

If you want to check for the update now, select the Start button, then select
    Settings > Update & security >
    Windows Update > Check for updates.

We suggest you to try changing the visual effect setting. To Change your Visual Effects Settings in Advanced System Settings refer the below steps,

• Press Windows logo key+ X

• Click on Control panel

• Select System and Security

• Click on System

• And select System protection

• Select Advanced tab and click on
      Settings

• Now select the option Let Windows choose what’s best for my computer
      option.

And check if this helps to resolve the issue.

Hope this information helps with best visual effect on your device.

Thank you.

Krishna Priya V, May 28, 2020
  3. Arjay Dom Win User
    After system 'reset' - winlogon.exe - Application Error || Windows 10

Hi,

This issue can occur from a faulty hardware and damaged or corrupted system file.

To better assist you, please answer the following questions:

• Have you tried performing the suggested troubleshooting steps on this thread which were found helpful in resolving the issue?
    • Are you also getting the same error message? if not, send us the error message.

Looking forward to your reply so we can find the best solution for you.

Arjay Dom, May 28, 2020
  4. Hardware error - But it has no effect on system performance.

Cannot perform a system restore

Hi Cecil,

For us to better assist you with the issue on system restore, please answer the following questions:

• Are you getting any error messages when you've performed System restore? If yes, what is the exact error message?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, May 28, 2020
Thema:

Hardware error - But it has no effect on system performance.

1. Hardware error - But it has no effect on system performance. - Similar Threads - Hardware error has

2. A fatal hardware error has occurred - System shuts down and restarts.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A fatal hardware error has occurred - System shuts down and restarts.: I have been experiencing a persistent issue with my computer for the past month. My monitor keeps disconnecting, and I have tried various solutions to fix it, including replacing the HDMI cable and cleaning and reseating all components. Although cleaning the components fixed...
  3. A fatal hardware error has occurred - System shuts down and restarts.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A fatal hardware error has occurred - System shuts down and restarts.: I have been experiencing a persistent issue with my computer for the past month. My monitor keeps disconnecting, and I have tried various solutions to fix it, including replacing the HDMI cable and cleaning and reseating all components. Although cleaning the components fixed...
  4. A FATAL HARDWARE ERROR HAS OCCURED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A FATAL HARDWARE ERROR HAS OCCURED: Hi i have received the following message in my System area of Microsoft Event Viewer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-fatal-hardware-error-has-occured/40b9d200-855e-44c2-b8cd-3965b30d37d5
  5. A FATAL HARDWARE ERROR HAS OCCURED

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    A FATAL HARDWARE ERROR HAS OCCURED: Hi i have received the following message in my System area of Microsoft Event Viewer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-fatal-hardware-error-has-occured/40b9d200-855e-44c2-b8cd-3965b30d37d5
  6. System crashing. Hardware error?

System crashing. Hardware error?: Hi, My computer has been unusable for the last couple of days. I can use windows normally but any time I try to play a game it crashes. It crashes sometimes even when I'm not running a game. I still have audio but no video for a while but the audio is looped so it seems...
  7. Hardware change effects on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hardware change effects on Windows 10: Hi all, I am looking to replace my motherboard and CPU soon and I have heard that changing hardware, particularly the motherboard, can affect your windows installation. I started with Windows XP years ago and brought a windows XP to Windows 8.1 upgrade CD and then later...
  8. BitLocker effect on performance ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    BitLocker effect on performance ?: Hi I have normal sata HDDs, usb3 drive, and 1 nvme , I want to ask if bitlocker will degrade performance if enabled ? I want to do this to protect my data and my accounts. Thanks 155427
  9. BitLocker effect on performance ?

in Windows 10 Support
    BitLocker effect on performance ?: Hi I have normal sata HDDs, usb3 drive, and 1 nvme , I want to ask if bitlocker will degrade performance if enabled ? I want to do this to protect my data and my accounts. Thanks 155427
  10. Error Performing System Restore 0x81000204

Error Performing System Restore 0x81000204: I recently wanted to perform a system restore to set my computer back to before select changes were made to it. However, upon trying to restore the pc it kept coming up with the above error no matter what date I tried. Trying to run a system restore in safe mode did not help....