Windows 10: Hardware Error Caused Live Kernel Event

Discus and support Hardware Error Caused Live Kernel Event in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have a problem my computer sometimes freezes with always the same "hardware problem", I'm really worried that if this continue to happen this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Rayhan Hdt, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Hardware Error Caused Live Kernel Event

Hello, I have a problem my computer sometimes freezes with always the same "hardware problem", I'm really worried that if this continue to happen this will damages my PC, I don't know which hardware that causing this problem, please help me or at least tell me what hardware it is that's broken?

Source

Windows

Summary
    Hardware error

Date
    ‎24/‎03/‎2020 11:27

Status
    Report sent

Description
    A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent
    Code: 193
    Parameter 1: 810
    Parameter 2: 0
    Parameter 3: 0
    Parameter 4: 0
    OS version: 10_0_18363
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 256_1
    OS Version: 10.0.18363.2.0.0.256.48
    Locale ID: 14345

Extra information about the problem
    Bucket ID: LKD_0x193_DxgkrnlLiveDump:810__dxgkrnl!DxgCreateLiveDumpWithWdLogs
    Server information: 56bfc367-11b7-462f-887f-2052f7de341f

this is my windows minidump https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ai2J8gtrcJXIgy7ABQZ5NxYDXmSs?e=L5NOTZ

:)

Rayhan Hdt, Mar 24, 2020
  2. Yolvi Ell Win User

Hardware Error Caused Live Kernel Event

Hi Anthony,

Sometimes even newly-bought hardware can be faulty and affect your computer's performance. Have you checked if this error happens when using a different video adapter?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you use the Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter, which is a built-in troubleshooter specifically built to find and fix common hardware issues. To do this, follow these steps:

• Click Start.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Click Update & Security.
    • Click Troubleshoot.
    • Click Hardware & Devices from the list.
    • Click Run the troubleshooter.

Additionally, this may also be happening due to outdated drivers. Follow the steps in this

article
    to update your drivers, then check if the issue persists.

Let us know if the error disappears after following these steps.

----

If you think this was useful, you may "mark it as an answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Yolvi Ell, Mar 24, 2020
  3. Kernel-Power event id 41. BugcheckCode 0

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In-order to get more clarity on this issue and to assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, reply with answers to the below questions:

1. Are you aware of any changes made on your PC, prior to this issue?
    2. Is this issue specific while playing a particular game?
    3. Which edition of Windows are you currently using?

A Kernel Power Event 41 can occur in the following scenarios.

Scenario 1: The computer restarts, and there is a Stop error BugcheckCode in the event data.

Scenario 2: The computer is shut down by pressing and holding the power button.

Scenario 3: The system randomly restarts and no Stop error BugcheckCode is listed, or the computer is completely unresponsive (hard hang).

I suggest you refer the article on Kernel
    Power Event ID 41
    and follow the steps for the scenario that is causing this error on your PC.

Additionally, you can refer the article on Windows
    Kernel event ID 41 error "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first" in Windows

and check if that helps.

Regards,

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Mar 24, 2020
  4. Hardware Error Caused Live Kernel Event

Hello, I have recently built a computer and I think that there might be a problem with the video adapter. Here are the problem details as reported by Windows.

Source

Windows

Summary

Hardware error

Date

‎1/‎14/‎2018 11:42 AM

Status

Not reported

Description

A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent

Code: 141

Parameter 1: ffffb18f633df4a0

Parameter 2: fffff8064bb2b8e4

Parameter 3: 0

Parameter 4: 2470

OS version: 10_0_16299

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 256_1

OS Version: 10.0.16299.2.0.0.256.121

Locale ID: 1033

Could someone please tell me anything about this error?

AnthonyRojas_256, Mar 24, 2020
Thema:

1. Hardware Error Caused Live Kernel Event - Similar Threads - Hardware Error Caused

2. Hardware Error Caused Live Kernel Event

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hardware Error Caused Live Kernel Event: Hello, recently I've bought a new computer and it crashed right when I opened a game. Here's the problem details reported by windows. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hardware-error-caused-live-kernel-event/c3be114f-a709-4bdd-a976-faa0d85605b7
  3. Hardware Error Caused Live Kernel Event

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hardware Error Caused Live Kernel Event: Hello, recently I've bought a new computer and it crashed right when I opened a game. Here's the problem details reported by windows. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hardware-error-caused-live-kernel-event/c3be114f-a709-4bdd-a976-faa0d85605b7
  4. Hardware error - LIve Kernel Event 1cc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hardware error - LIve Kernel Event 1cc: Good morning,during the night between Saturday 10 and Sunday 11, my PC froze. From the reliability monitor the error regarded an hardware problem that prevented a correct Windows operation. These are the codes related to the problem:Event: LiveKernelEvent Code: 1cc Parameter...
  5. Hardware error - LIve Kernel Event 1cc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hardware error - LIve Kernel Event 1cc: Good morning,during the night between Saturday 10 and Sunday 11, my PC froze. From the reliability monitor the error regarded an hardware problem that prevented a correct Windows operation. These are the codes related to the problem:Event: LiveKernelEvent Code: 1cc Parameter...
  6. Hardware Error Caused Live Kernel Event

Hardware Error Caused Live Kernel Event: Description - A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎23-‎01-‎2021 02:54 Status Not reported Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature...
  7. Hardware Error Caused Live Kernel Event

Hardware Error Caused Live Kernel Event: Description - A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Source Windows Summary Hardware error Status Not reported Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 141 Parameter 1: ffffc102468ba010 Parameter 2:...
  8. Hardware Error Caused Live Kernel Event Code: 193

Hardware Error Caused Live Kernel Event Code: 193: Hello, I have a problem my computer sometimes freezes with always the same "hardware problem", I'm really worried that if this continues to happen this will damages my PC, I don't know which hardware that causing this problem, please help me or at least tell me what hardware...
  9. Hardware error live kernel event

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hardware error live kernel event: Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 3000040 Parameter 1: 2 Parameter 2: fffff2095d5f24f0 Parameter 3: 1b0 Parameter 4: 0 OS version: 10_0_18363 Service Pack: 0_0 Product: 768_1 OS Version: 10.0.18363.2.0.0.768.101 Locale ID: 1033 What...
  10. Live Kernel Event caused by hardware error

Live Kernel Event caused by hardware error: Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎------------------------------------- 10/‎15/‎2019 10:52 AM Status Not reported Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code:...