Windows 10: Hardware Error Crash

Discus and support Hardware Error Crash in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; DescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 144Parameter... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jim7F, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Jim7F Win User

Hardware Error Crash

DescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 144Parameter 1: 3003Parameter 2: ffff928ee85006b0Parameter 3: 40010000Parameter 4: 0OS version: 10_0_19042Service Pack: 0_0Product: 768_1OS Version: 10.0.19042.2.0.0.768.101Locale ID: 1033

:)

Jim7F, Jun 11, 2021
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jun 11, 2021
  3. W10 Crashing with BSOD error: WHEA_Uncorrectable Error

Hi John,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will help you in solving the issue.

As per the description, the issue might be with faulty hardware. For better assistance I would like to ask if the issue persists only while using the DVD drives.

I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter from the steps below:

• Click on the Start button, and type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.
    • Click on “Hardware and Devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and your hardware troubleshooting will start.

Also, suggest you to follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Check if any of the driver has an exclamation mark within a yellow triangle.
    • Expand the driver.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update driver software.

Refer the link below for information for how to solve Blue screen errors in Windows 10.

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 11, 2021
  4. Yolvi Ell Win User

Hardware Error Crash

Hardware Error Caused Live Kernel Event

Hi Anthony,

Sometimes even newly-bought hardware can be faulty and affect your computer's performance. Have you checked if this error happens when using a different video adapter?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you use the Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter, which is a built-in troubleshooter specifically built to find and fix common hardware issues. To do this, follow these steps:

• Click Start.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Click Update & Security.
    • Click Troubleshoot.
    • Click Hardware & Devices from the list.
    • Click Run the troubleshooter.

Additionally, this may also be happening due to outdated drivers. Follow the steps in this

article
    to update your drivers, then check if the issue persists.

Let us know if the error disappears after following these steps.

----

If you think this was useful, you may "mark it as an answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Yolvi Ell, Jun 11, 2021
Thema:

Hardware Error Crash

1. Hardware Error Crash - Similar Threads - Hardware Error Crash

2. "Hardware Error" Windows Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Hardware Error" Windows Crashing: Lately the past couple of weeks ive been having my computer screen freeze for a few seconds then crash and restart. I check reliability history and it said that it was a bugcheck failure for some hardware problem, specifically i think either graphics or display. I had this...
  3. "Hardware Error" Windows Crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Hardware Error" Windows Crashing: Lately the past couple of weeks ive been having my computer screen freeze for a few seconds then crash and restart. I check reliability history and it said that it was a bugcheck failure for some hardware problem, specifically i think either graphics or display. I had this...
  4. "Hardware Error" Windows Crashing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Hardware Error Causing Crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hardware Error Causing Crash: Hello All, I have been having this problem for a long time now and sometimes it will get better and sometimes it will happen 4-8 times a day... but looking at the Reliability Report it always seems to have a downward trend.Problem signatureProblem Event Name:...
  6. Hardware Error Causing Crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hardware Error Causing Crash: Hello All, I have been having this problem for a long time now and sometimes it will get better and sometimes it will happen 4-8 times a day... but looking at the Reliability Report it always seems to have a downward trend.Problem signatureProblem Event Name:...
  7. Hardware Error Causing Crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Windows Hardware Error Crashing

Windows Hardware Error Crashing: Hello Support,I am receiving a Windows hardware error crash causing windows to shut down unexpectedly. Attached is the minidump log:https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ap5Ej_-6vVIhnyf5OufPohZjluvu?e=Oh48DUI was previously having software crashes due to bad graphics drivers possibly as a...
  9. System crashing. Hardware error?

System crashing. Hardware error?: Hi, My computer has been unusable for the last couple of days. I can use windows normally but any time I try to play a game it crashes. It crashes sometimes even when I'm not running a game. I still have audio but no video for a while but the audio is looped so it seems...
  10. Hardware error and BSOD crashes

Hardware error and BSOD crashes: Hello, I've been struggling with this issue for a couple of weeks now and i dont know what to do. The problem is i keep getting BSOD crashes with different error message every time and somtimes the game just crashing to the windows screen and in the Reliability Monitor it...