Windows 10: Hardware error. Does anyone have any idea what part is cause this?

Discus and support Hardware error. Does anyone have any idea what part is cause this? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Error message:SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎5/‎29/‎2023 5:46 PMStatusReport sentDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PhilThielen, May 29, 2023.

1. Hardware error. Does anyone have any idea what part is cause this?

Error message:SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎5/‎29/‎2023 5:46 PMStatusReport sentDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1: ffffe082e090a460Parameter 2: fffff8049804df70Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: 504OS version: 10_0_19045Service Pack: 0_0Product: 768_1OS Version: 10.0.19045.2.0.0.768.101Locale ID: 1033Extra information about the prob

:)

PhilThielen, May 29, 2023
  2. Yolvi Ell Win User

Hardware Error Caused Live Kernel Event

Hi Anthony,

Sometimes even newly-bought hardware can be faulty and affect your computer's performance. Have you checked if this error happens when using a different video adapter?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you use the Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter, which is a built-in troubleshooter specifically built to find and fix common hardware issues. To do this, follow these steps:

• Click Start.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Click Update & Security.
    • Click Troubleshoot.
    • Click Hardware & Devices from the list.
    • Click Run the troubleshooter.

Additionally, this may also be happening due to outdated drivers. Follow the steps in this

article
    to update your drivers, then check if the issue persists.

Let us know if the error disappears after following these steps.

----

If you think this was useful, you may "mark it as an answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Yolvi Ell, May 29, 2023
  3. Msap14 Win User
    BSOD Hardware Caused???

they do weird things like that, which all seem like something else is failing.
    One of the worst things to diagnose, they seem to only quit when they want to.

Memtest is a good next step, if you rule out RAM and Power Supply make sure you disconnect all unnecessary peripherals and try to start the system with as little hardware as possible, if it works then, you can narrow down the culprit by trial and error.

the follow was taken from some website:

It's very difficult to determine if a failure is caused by the CPU because many other components can cause the same symptom when they fail.

1. System fails to boot
    2. System re-boots intermittently
    3. General Protection Fault
    4. Illegal Operation
    5. Stop Error, or BSoD (Blue Screen OfDeath)

Actually, CPUs rarely fail, and about the only way to determine if the CPU is causing the failure is to swap it out with a known working CPU of the same type and speed. Since this is difficult, the best bet is to first rule out every other possibility.

Before suspecting the CPU, rule out all the possibilities listed below.

1. The Operating System
    2. A peripheral port device
    3. A bad memory module
    4. The hard disk drive
    5. The power supply
    6. The motherboard

If you have ruled out out all the other possibilities, investigate the items listed below.

1. Overheating
    2. A short circuit
    3. ESD

Msap14, May 29, 2023
  4. Edleen Win User

Hardware error. Does anyone have any idea what part is cause this?

Possible Causes of atikmdag errors

I was courious to see how many different causes there are to the infamous atikmdag.sys error that strikes widely across and has so for a long time, I am getting it myself also and it is really starting to wear me out. It is pretty annoying having a $520 Readeon 3870x2 card if you can't use it without errors.

So first of all, here is the apparant reason for my atikmdag error:

When I play a game, regardless of settings, clocks or anything else, the fan speed wil not be adjusting and the card will get hotter as it performs. As soon as the card gets hot enough, my system will attempt to speed up the fan and as soon as they do, I get the atikmdag error. I never hear the fan of my card go beyond 30% fan speed unless I push it using Rivatuner.

Anyone else got other apparant reasons?

By the way, here are the steps I have been trying to fix it
    • Renaming atikmdag.sys to "atikomdag.sys(old)
    • Set fan speed profiles in Rivatuner depending on temeprature thresholds
    • Setting fixed fan speed in Rivatuner
    • Installing only the ATI drivers without Catalyst Control Centre
    • Replacing RAM blocks
    • Trying older drivers
    I have probably tried a few

Edleen, May 29, 2023
Thema:

Hardware error. Does anyone have any idea what part is cause this?

1. Hardware error. Does anyone have any idea what part is cause this? - Similar Threads - Hardware error Does

2. anyone got any idea what to do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    anyone got any idea what to do: I have a joke:win32 threat on my pc if i run a scan it says no threats found but it still says threats need action i can't get rid of them no matter what i try any ideas anyone...
  3. anyone got any idea what to do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    anyone got any idea what to do: I have a joke:win32 threat on my pc if i run a scan it says no threats found but it still says threats need action i can't get rid of them no matter what i try any ideas anyone...
  4. Hardware error. Does anyone have any idea what part is cause this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hardware error. Does anyone have any idea what part is cause this?: Error message:SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎5/‎29/‎2023 5:46 PMStatusReport sentDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1: ffffe082e090a460Parameter 2:...
  5. Hardware error. Does anyone have any idea what part is cause this?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hardware error. Does anyone have any idea what part is cause this?: Error message:SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎5/‎29/‎2023 5:46 PMStatusReport sentDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1: ffffe082e090a460Parameter 2:...
  6. Any idea what's causing this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any idea what's causing this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Spectre696 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/heqf6o/any_idea_whats_causing_this/
  7. Does anyone have any idea how to fix this error in Windows 10 mail? Or even what this error...

Does anyone have any idea how to fix this error in Windows 10 mail? Or even what this error...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ICFAOUNSFI [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hc84bz/does_anyone_have_any_idea_how_to_fix_this_error/
  8. Anyone have any idea how to fix this!!

Anyone have any idea how to fix this!!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Tannin69 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gjqn7f/anyone_have_any_idea_how_to_fix_this/
  9. Not sure what's causing this.. Any ideas?

Not sure what's causing this.. Any ideas?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Impactplxyz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/enpojc/not_sure_whats_causing_this_any_ideas/
  10. Anyone have any ideas on what windows 10 is stopping ports with?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Anyone have any ideas on what windows 10 is stopping ports with?: Today i was going to make a private counter strike global offensive mini games server for me and my friends to play on. (Which i have done in the past with counter strike source) and so i set everything up and tried to port-forward and then went to check on canyouseeme.org...