Windows 10: Hardware Error: Got a blue screen showing stopcode: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. I checked the...

Discus and support Hardware Error: Got a blue screen showing stopcode: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. I checked the... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; DescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AmanJamshed, Jan 30, 2022.

1. Hardware Error: Got a blue screen showing stopcode: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. I checked the...

DescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1: ffff838929e5e010Parameter 2: fffff80546239650Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: 0OS version: 10_0_22000Service Pack: 0_0Product: 768_1OS Version: 10.0.22000.2.0.0.768.100Locale ID: 1033Extra information about the problemBucket ID: LKD_0x141_Tdr:6_IMAGE_igdkmd64.sys_GEN9CFL_DX10_PAGEFAULTServer information: 1ff735e5-a

:)

AmanJamshed, Jan 30, 2022

2. Blue Screen error: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Hello Green,

We regret for the inconvenience. Let me assist you to resolve the issue.

From the description provided, I understand that you are experiencing Blue screen error with the error code Bug Check 0x124:

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

To be able to assist you better, provide us a few more details on the below questions.

• Make and model of the computer?

• Did you recently install any new programs or hardware?

• Are you able to login to Windows desktop to perform further troubleshooting? If not, did you check if you can access the
      Windows Recovery Environment (Windows RE)?

In most cases, you will experience WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR blue screen errors after you’ve installed new hardware or software. This can be a result of incorrectly configured, old/corrupted device drivers or even outdated firmware. As well as it can be due
    to corruption in Windows registry from a recent software change.

In this case the bug check is typically related to physical hardware failures. It can be heat related, defective hardware, memory or even a processor that is beginning to fail or has failed. If over-clocking has been enabled, try disabling it.

Write to us with the updated results and the required information for us to be able to assist you further.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Jan 30, 2022
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Blue screen crashes

Hi Howard,

We would like to know if you're still experiencing blue screen errors. If yes, the error WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR message you received may possibly occur due to a hardware error.
    To efficiently assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR.

If the issue still persists, I recommend that you follow the steps in this
    article on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors. You can choose when did you get the error and perform
    the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jan 30, 2022
  4. Hardware Error: Got a blue screen showing stopcode: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. I checked the...

Windows crashes 10 minutes after starting any game error: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Hello Dima,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with unexpected crash after playing any game. We will certainly help you.

The WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR bug check has a value of 0x00000124. This bug check indicates that a fatal hardware error has occurred. This bug check uses the error data that is provided by the Windows Hardware Error Architecture (WHEA).

• When you say "My System crashes", did you get Blue Screen?
    Blue screens (BSOD) mostly occurs due to hardware and sometimes due to incompatible software. In a lot of cases it is a corrupted driver or a driver conflict. The most common causes of blue screens are overheating, faulty RAM,
    and video card problem.

We suggest you to try the steps from the below link and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jan 30, 2022
Thema:

Hardware Error: Got a blue screen showing stopcode: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. I checked the...

1. Hardware Error: Got a blue screen showing stopcode: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. I checked the... - Similar Threads - Hardware Error Got

2. Hello I got blue screen with WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello I got blue screen with WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR error: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.21306.1007 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [D:\102023-5046-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are availableSymbol search path is: srv*Executable search path is:...
  3. Hello I got blue screen with WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello I got blue screen with WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR error: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.21306.1007 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [D:\102023-5046-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are availableSymbol search path is: srv*Executable search path is:...
  4. Hardware Error: Got a blue screen showing stopcode: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. I checked the...

Hardware Error: Got a blue screen showing stopcode: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. I checked the...: DescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1: ffff838929e5e010Parameter 2: fffff80546239650Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: 0OS version: 10_0_22000Service Pack: 0_0Product:...
  5. Blue screen error/ Stopcode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen error/ Stopcode: First my laptop went into the blue screen stop code error: system license violationI watched some videos online and I tried command prompt boot rec? I used two I don't know whether it clashed but the second one got interrupted Because of the first method I used. I used...
  6. Blue screen error/ Stopcode

Blue screen error/ Stopcode: First my laptop went into the blue screen stop code error: system license violationI watched some videos online and I tried command prompt boot rec? I used two I don't know whether it clashed but the second one got interrupted Because of the first method I used. I used...
  7. Blue screen error/ Stopcode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. whea_uncorrectable_error blue screen

whea_uncorrectable_error blue screen: Hi I have an Asus r419un laptop and running win 10. I face "whea_uncorrectable_error blue screen" error; surprisingly, when I'm using the laptop, it does not happen, but when I stop working leaving the laptop alone for a few minutes it occurs. as long as I do sth with...
  9. windows10 stopcode error: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

windows10 stopcode error: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Hello, I have been recently receiving the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR on my custom built computer just about anytime I turned the system on and quite frankly, this is getting a bit annoying. Everyday it gets a blue-screen at least 2 or 3 times per day or evening that I use...
  10. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Blue Screen Error

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Blue Screen Error: Hello, I have been getting repeated Blue Screen Errors for the past few week, but they have all had different error codes. I've been struggling to find solutions to this problem, and have tried many. All of the Blue Screen errors would reach 100% on the error collection but...