Windows 10: Hardware error - LiveKernalEvent

Discus and support Hardware error - LiveKernalEvent in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was checking the security and maintenance panel in control panel and saw this: Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎9/‎5/‎2018 1:47 AM... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Pathally, Sep 9, 2018.

1. Pathally Win User

Hardware error - LiveKernalEvent

I was checking the security and maintenance panel in control panel and saw this:

Source
    Windows

Summary
    Hardware error

Date
    ‎9/‎5/‎2018 1:47 AM

Status
    Not reported

Description
    A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent
    Code: ab
    Parameter 1: 5
    Parameter 2: c0
    Parameter 3: 0
    Parameter 4: 4
    OS version: 10_0_17134
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 768_1
    OS Version: 10.0.17134.2.0.0.768.101
    Locale ID: 1033

Can someone help me understand what this means?

:)

Pathally, Sep 9, 2018
  2. Yolvi Ell Win User

Hardware Error Caused Live Kernel Event

Hi Anthony,

Sometimes even newly-bought hardware can be faulty and affect your computer's performance. Have you checked if this error happens when using a different video adapter?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you use the Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter, which is a built-in troubleshooter specifically built to find and fix common hardware issues. To do this, follow these steps:

• Click Start.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Click Update & Security.
    • Click Troubleshoot.
    • Click Hardware & Devices from the list.
    • Click Run the troubleshooter.

Additionally, this may also be happening due to outdated drivers. Follow the steps in this

article
    to update your drivers, then check if the issue persists.

Let us know if the error disappears after following these steps.

----

If you think this was useful, you may "mark it as an answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Yolvi Ell, Sep 9, 2018
  3. John Fer Win User
    An error occured while troubleshooting. Hardware and Devices.

Hello,

Possible reason why you are getting this error is because of hardware conflict. For us to know more about this, please answer the following:

• Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

John Fer, Sep 9, 2018
  4. CalCowher Win User

WINDOWS 10 PRO CREATOR - BLUETOOTH ERROR

Activity: Power up, i.e. Start

No changes.

Have not installed any drivers.

No troubleshooting steps taken.

Ran suggested Troubleshooter - suggestion was to restart.

Same result.

Thanks for the thoughts ...

CalCowher, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

1. Hardware error - LiveKernalEvent - Similar Threads - Hardware error LiveKernalEvent

2. LiveKernalEvent 117

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LiveKernalEvent 117: Computer keeps crashing, this is the error im getting on the reliablityDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 117Parameter 1: ffffb98cebdf7010Parameter 2:...
  3. LiveKernalEvent 117

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    LiveKernalEvent 117: Computer keeps crashing, this is the error im getting on the reliablityDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 117Parameter 1: ffffb98cebdf7010Parameter 2:...
  4. LiveKernalEvent 1a8

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LiveKernalEvent 1a8: Hi all, I noticed my computer has been having this same error on boot. My laptop was in a bag that swung across the car pretty hard and hit the internal car door 2 days ago. The next day this error started to happen, 2/2 days now on boot. Error below, any insight?...
  5. LiveKernalEvent 1a8

LiveKernalEvent 1a8: Hi all, I noticed my computer has been having this same error on boot. My laptop was in a bag that swung across the car pretty hard and hit the internal car door 2 days ago. The next day this error started to happen, 2/2 days now on boot. Error below, any insight?...
  6. Hardware Error LiveKernalEvent 117

Hardware Error LiveKernalEvent 117: Hello,I recently started to get artifacting and my PC would black screen whilst play Escape from Tarkov. this is the error message in reliability historyDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name:...
  7. Harware Error, LiveKernalEvent 193

Harware Error, LiveKernalEvent 193: I recently bought a PC for myself, it arrived on July 6th and I've already started to have some issues. Since nearly day one of having it I've been having critical events appear in the Reliability Monitor, most being "Windows was not shut down properly" which is incredibly...
  8. Hardware Error LiveKernalEvent 117

Hardware Error LiveKernalEvent 117: My monitor crashes but my PC remains on. All programs including COD Warzone stop working through my headset and I am no longer able to speak. Effectively the computer shuts down but the PC remains on with fans still spinning, lights still on etc. This only occurs while...
  9. Windows 10 - Hardware Error - LiveKernalEvent

Windows 10 - Hardware Error - LiveKernalEvent: Hi all, Recently I've been experiencing slow loading times for Windows 10 at startup and some periodic crashes that appear to be due to Hardware errors. The past few days this appeared to go away after updating all possible drivers that I could, but today it has crashed...
  10. Windows Hardware Error: LiveKernalEvent

Windows Hardware Error: LiveKernalEvent: My computer randomly crashed a few days ago, didnt think much of it as i had accidentally placed an item on top of my fan at the top of my PC so just thought maybe it got hot or something. Well today it did it again i came back and it was completely frozen. So I looked and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎5/‎10/‎2019 3:23 AM Status Not reported Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 141 Parameter 1: ffffba

2. livekernalevent windows 10 hardware error