Windows 10: Hardware error - LiveKernalEvent

Discus and support Hardware error - LiveKernalEvent in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was checking the security and maintenance panel in control panel and saw this: Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎9/‎5/‎2018 1:47 AM... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Pathally, Sep 9, 2018.

1. Pathally Win User

Hardware error - LiveKernalEvent

I was checking the security and maintenance panel in control panel and saw this:

Source
    Windows

Summary
    Hardware error

Date
    ‎9/‎5/‎2018 1:47 AM

Status
    Not reported

Description
    A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent
    Code: ab
    Parameter 1: 5
    Parameter 2: c0
    Parameter 3: 0
    Parameter 4: 4
    OS version: 10_0_17134
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 768_1
    OS Version: 10.0.17134.2.0.0.768.101
    Locale ID: 1033

Can someone help me understand what this means?

:)

Pathally, Sep 9, 2018
  2. Yolvi Ell Win User

Hardware Error Caused Live Kernel Event

Hi Anthony,

Sometimes even newly-bought hardware can be faulty and affect your computer's performance. Have you checked if this error happens when using a different video adapter?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you use the Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter, which is a built-in troubleshooter specifically built to find and fix common hardware issues. To do this, follow these steps:

• Click Start.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Click Update & Security.
    • Click Troubleshoot.
    • Click Hardware & Devices from the list.
    • Click Run the troubleshooter.

Additionally, this may also be happening due to outdated drivers. Follow the steps in this

article
    to update your drivers, then check if the issue persists.

Let us know if the error disappears after following these steps.

----

If you think this was useful, you may "mark it as an answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Yolvi Ell, Sep 9, 2018
  3. John Fer Win User
    An error occured while troubleshooting. Hardware and Devices.

Hello,

Possible reason why you are getting this error is because of hardware conflict. For us to know more about this, please answer the following:

• Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

John Fer, Sep 9, 2018
  4. CalCowher Win User

WINDOWS 10 PRO CREATOR - BLUETOOTH ERROR

Activity: Power up, i.e. Start

No changes.

Have not installed any drivers.

No troubleshooting steps taken.

Ran suggested Troubleshooter - suggestion was to restart.

Same result.

Thanks for the thoughts ...

CalCowher, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

1. Hardware error - LiveKernalEvent - Similar Threads - Hardware error LiveKernalEvent

2. LiveKernelEvent Code 144 hardware error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    LiveKernelEvent Code 144 hardware error: I am getting a hardware problem error with a problem event name "LiveKernelEvent" and a code of 144. Also on a daily basis I get a an event name of BEX64. Not sure if these are related. Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly....
  3. Safely remove hardware error

Safely remove hardware error: Clicking the Safely remove icon, displays all hardware installed. Clicking a hardware fails to show the caption it is safe to close. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/safely-remove-hardware-error/2fc422ef-bd02-4674-b8db-a913a250cf94
  4. Diagonising a hardware error

Diagonising a hardware error: Can you help me pinpoint what caused the below error: Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: ab Parameter 1: 1 Parameter 2: 30 Parameter 3: 0 Parameter 4: 1 OS version:...
  5. hardware error

hardware error: Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: ab Parameter 1: 1 Parameter 2: 30 Parameter 3: 0 Parameter 4: 1 OS version: 10_0_17134 Service Pack: 0_0 Product: 768_1 OS Version:...
  6. Resource Monitor Hardware error

Resource Monitor Hardware error: Hi can someone help me identify the problem in my computer so i can fix it. Thanks here is the saved files. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1G4mOHNNgFP-C35Fa0L_LRbyOd2YZbQNK...
  7. LiveKernelEvent triggered by a hardware error.

LiveKernelEvent triggered by a hardware error.: I checked Reliablity Monitor today and saw that a piece of hardware failed and stopped Windows from working. I left the computer on all night by accident as I saw that the error occurred before I woke up. Please tell me what the cause of this is. Here is what it says on...
  8. Hardware error?

Hardware error?: i thiink this was after my computer black screened and froze mid game i was playing. im not too sure. A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 141 Parameter 1: ffff988b13a494a0...
  9. Game DVR giving hardware error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game DVR giving hardware error: when i try to record a game using the Game DVR functionality, it give me an error saying i do not meet the hardware requirements. i have a GTX 980. does anyone else having the same problem 16012
  10. Hardware error after October's updates?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Hardware error after October's updates?: Hey all, Sorry if this has been posted before but I was wondering about the following: A while back on the 30th of October I have installed these updates: - Security Update for Adobe Flash: KB3201860 - Update for Windows x64: KB3199986 - Cumulative update: KB3197954...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. livekernalevent windows 10 hardware error