Windows 10: Hardware error - LiveKernalEvent

Discus and support Hardware error - LiveKernalEvent in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was checking the security and maintenance panel in control panel and saw this: Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎9/‎5/‎2018 1:47 AM... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Pathally, Sep 9, 2018.

1. Pathally Win User

Hardware error - LiveKernalEvent

I was checking the security and maintenance panel in control panel and saw this:

Source
    Windows

Summary
    Hardware error

Date
    ‎9/‎5/‎2018 1:47 AM

Status
    Not reported

Description
    A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent
    Code: ab
    Parameter 1: 5
    Parameter 2: c0
    Parameter 3: 0
    Parameter 4: 4
    OS version: 10_0_17134
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 768_1
    OS Version: 10.0.17134.2.0.0.768.101
    Locale ID: 1033

Can someone help me understand what this means?

:)

Pathally, Sep 9, 2018
  2. Yolvi Ell Win User

Hardware Error Caused Live Kernel Event

Hi Anthony,

Sometimes even newly-bought hardware can be faulty and affect your computer's performance. Have you checked if this error happens when using a different video adapter?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you use the Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter, which is a built-in troubleshooter specifically built to find and fix common hardware issues. To do this, follow these steps:

• Click Start.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Click Update & Security.
    • Click Troubleshoot.
    • Click Hardware & Devices from the list.
    • Click Run the troubleshooter.

Additionally, this may also be happening due to outdated drivers. Follow the steps in this

article
    to update your drivers, then check if the issue persists.

Let us know if the error disappears after following these steps.

----

If you think this was useful, you may "mark it as an answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Yolvi Ell, Sep 9, 2018
  3. John Fer Win User
    An error occured while troubleshooting. Hardware and Devices.

Hello,

Possible reason why you are getting this error is because of hardware conflict. For us to know more about this, please answer the following:

• Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

John Fer, Sep 9, 2018
  4. CalCowher Win User

WINDOWS 10 PRO CREATOR - BLUETOOTH ERROR

Activity: Power up, i.e. Start

No changes.

Have not installed any drivers.

No troubleshooting steps taken.

Ran suggested Troubleshooter - suggestion was to restart.

Same result.

Thanks for the thoughts ...

CalCowher, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

1. Hardware error - LiveKernalEvent - Similar Threads - Hardware error LiveKernalEvent

2. Hardware error?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hardware error?: i thiink this was after my computer black screened and froze mid game i was playing. im not too sure. A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 141 Parameter 1: ffff988b13a494a0...
  3. error occurs after installing new hardware

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    error occurs after installing new hardware: After adding the 8 GB extra ram to my laptop,windows 10 starts getting error like blue screen with its need to be restart i don't know why this is happening,to cure the issue i have to format my C drive and reinstall it.i have the licence windows 10 ,so i have a fear to loose...
  4. Game DVR giving hardware error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game DVR giving hardware error: when i try to record a game using the Game DVR functionality, it give me an error saying i do not meet the hardware requirements. i have a GTX 980. does anyone else having the same problem 16012
  5. Multiple BSOD Errors - Suspected Hardware issue

Multiple BSOD Errors - Suspected Hardware issue: Hi, For the past 14 months, I've been having BSOD issues as well as frequent CTD's in gaming (potentially unrelated). These started after a power supply failure and I've been unable to isolate what is causing the issues. I've performed CPU stress testing (AIDA64, Prime95),...
  6. Hardware error after October's updates?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Hardware error after October's updates?: Hey all, Sorry if this has been posted before but I was wondering about the following: A while back on the 30th of October I have installed these updates: - Security Update for Adobe Flash: KB3201860 - Update for Windows x64: KB3199986 - Cumulative update: KB3197954...
  7. Windows Hardware Error in Reliability Monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Hardware Error in Reliability Monitor: I see occasionally in the Reliability Monitor , a Critical Event, Windows, Hardware error. If there is a pattern it is mostly when I am playing a game (Diablo 3), but it causes nothing noticeable until I go and I see there was an error. I am trying to figure out if it is...
  8. Frozen start menu & repeated hardware error

Frozen start menu & repeated hardware error: Hi everyone! I've been having two issues for the past few weeks. After a while, (it varies time wise) the start menu and search bar become unresponsive and will no longer open. The only way to make them respond again is to restart; however, this comes with another issue. It...
  9. BSOD ntoskrnl.exe, Multiple errors. Hardware Fine.

BSOD ntoskrnl.exe, Multiple errors. Hardware Fine.: BSOD randomly happens once or twice per day. I updated all the drivers with Driver Booster program, even updated the BIOS. I did the Windows Memory Diagnostic and passed the test. Throws different errors but seems the culprit is always the same. I ran checks on CPU and RAM....
  10. Reliability History Hardware Error Unknown Cause

in Windows 10 Support
    Reliability History Hardware Error Unknown Cause: Hi. Just wondering if anyone can let me know what this error message indicates on Reliability History. It occurred as soon as I started my PC (didn't get any error message or BSOD on start up). I only noticed it in Reliability History. The error is:...