Windows 10: Hardware Error LiveKernelError 1b0

Discus and support Hardware Error LiveKernelError 1b0 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey, ı cannot use my GPU here the desription of error;Explanation A problem with your hardware has caused Windows to stop working properly. Problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Eren Kande, Jun 3, 2023.

1. Hardware Error LiveKernelError 1b0

Hey, ı cannot use my GPU here the desription of error;Explanation A problem with your hardware has caused Windows to stop working properly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 1b0 Parameter 1:2 Parameter 2: ffffffffc000009a Parameter 3:100 Parameter 4: fffff804d3bf7910 Operating system version: 10_0_19045 Service Pack: 0_0 Item: 768_1 OS Version: 10.0.19045.2.0.0.768.101 Local ID: 1055Here device manager screenshot;https://www.hizliresim.com/fvnfokn

:)

Eren Kande, Jun 3, 2023

2. Hardware Error, LiveKernelEvent Code 1b0

Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent
    Code: 1b0
    Parameter 1: 1
    Parameter 2: ffffffffc0000010
    Parameter 3: 0
    Parameter 4: 0
    OS version: 10_0_18363
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 768_1
    OS Version: 10.0.18363.2.0.0.768.101

My GPU also isn't working as a result of this. It's not physically damaged but the computer doesn't seem to recognize that the GPU is there, not sure what to do.

Elijah Caires, Jun 3, 2023
  3. Yolvi Ell Win User
    Hardware Error Caused Live Kernel Event

Hi Anthony,

Sometimes even newly-bought hardware can be faulty and affect your computer's performance. Have you checked if this error happens when using a different video adapter?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you use the Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter, which is a built-in troubleshooter specifically built to find and fix common hardware issues. To do this, follow these steps:

• Click Start.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Click Update & Security.
    • Click Troubleshoot.
    • Click Hardware & Devices from the list.
    • Click Run the troubleshooter.

Additionally, this may also be happening due to outdated drivers. Follow the steps in this

article
    to update your drivers, then check if the issue persists.

Let us know if the error disappears after following these steps.

----

If you think this was useful, you may "mark it as an answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Yolvi Ell, Jun 3, 2023
  4. Hardware Error LiveKernelError 1b0

hardware error

Hi,

My name is Angel. I am an Independent Advisor. Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you use the Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter, which is a built-in troubleshooter specifically built to find and fix common hardware issues. To do this, follow these steps:

1.Click Start.

2.Go to Settings.

3.Click Update & Security.

4.Click Troubleshoot.

5.Click Hardware & Devices from the list.

6.Click Run the troubleshooter.

Additionally, this may also be happening due to outdated drivers.

Follow the steps in this article to update your drivers, then check if the issue persists.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-ph/help/402844...

Source:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Hope the information provided is useful. If the issue persists, reply here and we will be glad to help you.

Angel.

AngelCarreno, Jun 3, 2023
Thema:

Hardware Error LiveKernelError 1b0

1. Hardware Error LiveKernelError 1b0 - Similar Threads - Hardware Error LiveKernelError

2. Hardware error, LiveKernelEvent, code 1b0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hardware error, LiveKernelEvent, code 1b0: I recently installed a new CPU and GPU. I updated my motherboard bios to the latest version that wasn't listed as "Beta" from the MSI website system info below. Since I did so I've been having issues with my computer freezing and having to be forcibly restarted - which...
  3. Hardware error, LiveKernelEvent, code 1b0

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hardware error, LiveKernelEvent, code 1b0: I recently installed a new CPU and GPU. I updated my motherboard bios to the latest version that wasn't listed as "Beta" from the MSI website system info below. Since I did so I've been having issues with my computer freezing and having to be forcibly restarted - which...
  4. Hardware error, LiveKernelEvent, code 1b0

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Hardware Error LiveKernelError 1b0

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hardware Error LiveKernelError 1b0: Hey, ı cannot use my GPU here the desription of error;Explanation A problem with your hardware has caused Windows to stop working properly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 1b0 Parameter 1:2 Parameter 2: ffffffffc000009a Parameter 3:100 Parameter 4:...
  6. Hardware Error LiveKernelError 1b0

Hardware Error LiveKernelError 1b0: Hey, ı cannot use my GPU here the desription of error;Explanation A problem with your hardware has caused Windows to stop working properly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 1b0 Parameter 1:2 Parameter 2: ffffffffc000009a Parameter 3:100 Parameter 4:...
  7. Hardware error

Hardware error: SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎8/‎28/‎2022 11:12 PMStatusReport sentDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1: ffffd28f754ca420Parameter 2:...
  8. BlueScreen Dump livekernelevent 1b0\124

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BlueScreen Dump livekernelevent 1b0\124: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgptpVdtUCRLavAcjhQR3-bmy7U?e=ombcCf https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluescreen-dump-livekernelevent-1b0124/e4b7fee4-fef5-4da4-b743-489580311544
  9. Hardware Error, LiveKernelEvent Code 1b0

Hardware Error, LiveKernelEvent Code 1b0: Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 1b0 Parameter 1: 1 Parameter 2: ffffffffc0000010 Parameter 3: 0 Parameter 4: 0 OS version: 10_0_18363 Service Pack: 0_0 Product: 768_1 OS Version: 10.0.18363.2.0.0.768.101 My GPU also isn't working as a result of this. It's not...
  10. Hardware Error

Hardware Error: Any idea on what this error specifically is? Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎6/‎29/‎2020 1:30 PM Status Report sent Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code:...